Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (41955 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by imexg(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2017
if you are in lagos email me
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 7:47am On May 18, 2017
solasolasola:
I wonder o. Some people will just be talking out of scope shit. The op needs an answer to a question yet some people will be saying something else. I'm sick and tired of this.

Asin... The hypocrisy is bad..
And what most of them have done privately is far worse than the OP...

Imagine the replies on a full page without a simple solution as the main post requested.

Yet we're all still branches of the same tree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 7:57am On May 18, 2017
blazetitov:

No need to research bro. Na me be specimen here. Used that method for 5 years until I was ready. Not much fun sha.

#Personal experience though.
Five years may be insignificant if you had sex just few times during the five years. If you had sex just few times during the five years, it would not be a good move to quickly conclude that the withdrawal method is 100% effective. Unless you have no pre-ejaculation fluid, something that you need research to confirm, you cannot say even for you the withdrawal method is 100% effective.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 8:38am On May 18, 2017
Kennybix:

Well, I feel you could have been careful not to have unprotected sex. Now that it is done, abortion is never a solution, take up the responsibility. Talk to your parents about it. Apologise to them and start leaving your life with your wife and unborn child.

Which wife? You don't get the story, do you?

Two people (who are just fooling around) got themselves pregnant but not ready for future commitment. Now he asked for a way out.
And you're still telling them to "commit to a future" which they clearly stated they don't want or need at the moment.

You're just painting with crayons instead of giving a solution.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by delishpot: 8:42am On May 18, 2017
nurshah:

Is it not possible she took in immediately after her last cycle?

It is possible. Some women ovulate even while on their periods like I've heard. So even sex while she is on her period could lead to pregnancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by delishpot: 8:45am On May 18, 2017
Djboosting:

Asin... The hypocrisy is bad..
And what most of them have done privately is far worse than the OP...

Imagine the replies on a full page without a simple solution as the main post requested.

So, what simple solution do you the wise one propose? You can go research for him and come back here to give him the perfect pills she should use to flush out the baby.
OP, go talk to a qualified medical doctor
Most of people angry over the lack of proper answer to the OP's question are also in the OPs shoes or are looking to keep record for your own future use. One recommendation here and 200 boys and girls would be fully armed to help their girlfriends and themselves abort babies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 8:52am On May 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 9:00am On May 18, 2017
delishpot:

So, what simple solution do you the wise one propose? You can go research for him and come back here to give him the perfect pills she should use to flush out the baby.
OP, go talk to a qualified medical doctor
Most of people angry over the lack of proper answer to the OP's question are also in the OPs shoes or are looking to keep record for your own future use. One recommendation here and 200 boys and girls would be fully armed to help their girlfriends and themselves abort babies.

As much as I appreciated the response, I'm not an advocate of removing a pregnancy, neither am I in support of bringing a baby into a worse parental involvement.

I have no knowledge of the drug to "research" or prescribe to the OP.

The way OP has made his bed, so he'll lie on it.

So just because the OP made a mat for himself on the floor does not give me (hypocrites who are much worse) rights to step on him.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 9:02am On May 18, 2017
Ipinola:
Did u ask nairalanders for skills to mk luv wth her? Abeg wakapass with ur yeye story grin[color=#990000][/color]

cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by delishpot: 9:07am On May 18, 2017
Djboosting:

As much as I appreciated the response, I'm not an advocate of removing a pregnancy, neither am I in support of bringing a baby into a worse parental involvement.

I have no knowledge of the drug to "research" or prescribe to the OP.

The way OP has made his bed, so he'll lie on it.

So just because the OP made a mat for himself on the floor does not give me (hypocrites who are much worse) rights to step on him.

I agree with you on that one. No one has a right to judge his mistakes. But pregnancy out of wedlock and abortion are very Dicey situations where I would never influence any of the outcomes wether good or bad. Should I say because the child would not have mom and dad living together it should be killed? Or should I say keep it even though I believe the situation surrounding it's birth is not condusive to raise a child? They should put two and two together and make changes to suit their or their BABY'S needs. That baby is not ours, we do not have a right to recommend ways for its destruction. OP and his woman should decide knowing well that it is their child they talking about.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 9:14am On May 18, 2017
delishpot:

I agree with you on that one. No one has a right to judge his mistakes. But pregnancy out of wedlock and abortion are very Dicey situations where I would never influence any of the outcomes wether good or bad. Should I say because the child would not have mom and dad living together it should be killed? Or should I say keep it even though I believe the situation surrounding it's birth is not condusive to raise a child? They should put two and two together and make changes to suit their or their BABY'S needs. That baby is not ours, we do not have a right to recommend ways for its destruction. OP and his woman should decide knowing well that it is their child they talking about.

Exactly, now I feel you're on that perspective level with the wise one now cool congrat!

And the OP and "his bride" have eventually decided finally that the best change to make is - Removal. (As clearly stated in the post).

So is either we have an opinion that support that "change" or not.

But most people just keep trying to decide for the OP even when the real decision has been made.

Who knows maybe the girl is on her way to a Pharmacy or A nurse as we speak.

So why are we trying to use our teeth to cut someone else's tree...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by delishpot: 9:18am On May 18, 2017
Djboosting:

Exactly, now I feel you're on that perspective level with the wise one now cool congrat!

And the OP and "his bride" have eventually decided finally that the best change to make is - Removal. (As clearly stated in the post).

So is either we have an opinion that support that "change" or not.

But most people just keep trying to decide for the OP even when the real decision has been made.

Who knows maybe the girl is on her way to a Pharmacy or A nurse as we speak.

So why are we trying to use our teeth to cut someone else's tree...

Point of correction. OP said he doesn't want it flushed, he wants his baby, he even proposed marriage to save his child. But the girl said NO. He only wants to do it cofedly or in a safe way so that she would not fall into harm and the thing they are trying to hide, becomes public. That is what I get from OPs post.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 9:25am On May 18, 2017
delishpot:

Point of correction. OP said he doesn't want it flushed, he wants his baby, he even proposed marriage to save his child. But the girl said NO. He only wants to do it cofedly or in a safe way so that she would not fall into harm and the thing they are trying to hide, becomes public. That is what I get from OPs post.

Since she's the one carrying the belly and she decided its Removal, either way deed is done...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by snowblaq(f): 9:56am On May 18, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

but she wants too..it's obvious she doesn't want to marry me cos I've asked her to and she said she can't marry me cos she's pregnant for me
..if you are sincere with yourself that you want to keep that baby,..then the right thing to do would be for you to go and meet her parents and let them know what both of you have done and what plans you have for their daughter now that she is pregnant....that way,...your gf won't remove the pregnancy cos her parents are now aware
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by moorevic(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2017
This NYSC certificate belongs to Nwonye Felicia Chinyere with reg no FRN/EST/09/177323. It was lost please if you know who this is please
contact me on 09073480873.

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by blazetitov: 12:18pm On May 18, 2017
solasolasola:
Five years may be insignificant if you had sex just few times during the five years. If you had sex just few times during the five years, it would not be a good move to quickly conclude that the withdrawal method is 100% effective. Unless you have no pre-ejaculation fluid, something that you need research to confirm, you cannot say even for you the withdrawal method is 100% effective.

Sola, forget joor. I dare say it was 99.9% effective for me because no issue of pregnancy until we were ready. Can't say for others. Abstainence or CD is the best method though.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by alexiizz: 4:42pm On May 18, 2017
Ask GOOGLE...U want to make us an accomplice to ur Misfiring

Charlieeeboi:

why would I cook up a story? am I begging you for money for d drugs or wat?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Charlieeeboi(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2017
taurusmena1:
If u were wise,sensible or responsible, you would have done the right thing nd not run to nairaland with such unnecessary wailing.mtchewwwww

from my observation, you have a problem greater than mine.. sorry bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by taurusmena1(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
I can see u just realised you have a PROBLEM.why did it take u this long?HYPOCRITE....
Charlieeeboi:

from my observation, you have a problem greater than mine.. sorry bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by IdeyFindWife: 7:56pm On May 18, 2017
solasolasola:
I wonder o. Some people will just be talking out of scope shit. The op needs an answer to a question yet some people will be saying something else. I'm sick and tired of this.

If you knew how many deranged people with China phones were in Nigeria, you'd be shocked.

If you now got to know that majority of them are not in the psych-ward but roaming Nairaland freely; ah, you'll run away!

See how they're confusing the OP, derailing and bickering like baby baboons, smh! tongue

Djboosting:

Branches of which tree?

Never, as in, Never compare urself with all the headjobs, crack heads, nutheads, dope-heads and poverty-stricken shitheads on here, bro!

Leave Dem with their palaver!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 8:12pm On May 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Branches of which tree?

Never, as in, Never compare urself with all the headjobs, crack heads, nutheads, dope-heads and poverty-stricken shitheads on here, bro!

Leave Dem with their palaver!

Ha-ha.. I never did, because like the American First Man, Donald Trump said; "To compare yourself is to kill yourself.. So I only compete with my own potential and not someone else's."

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by IdeyFindWife: 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
Djboosting:

Ha-ha.. I never did, because like the American First Man, Donald Trump said; "To compare yourself is to kill yourself.. So I only compete with my own potential and someone else's."

Thanks

nice one bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by number5(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
Djboosting:

Stop projecting your "own" stipulated solution to someone else.

Your life story is different from his, as well as your challenges.

You insisted he "stand his ground" (whatever that meant in your context).
Do you have a knowledge of his & the girl financial background?
What if even both of them are students who are still relying solely upon parents for feeding the mouth?

As a smart person, you know it will be a fool's errand to bring a baby to continue the suffering.

There's a lot of under-the-radar factors going on here that we have no knowledge of.

OP asked for drug, not how to start a family.

Please understand the post.

ogbeni I see that you re one of those that read headlines and then attack your choice comment.

if you read his earlier responses, he said the idea of the abortion is not his and he is still confused.

he stated clearly that he wants to keep the child and is ready in all ramifications for fatherhood, thus prompting my advice to stand his ground as the man in the mix.

and you here talking about my lifestory being different from his..dude can u actually comprehend or u just felt like bashing somewan. so if someone here asks for a prescription for suicide, you would give it to him because ur life story is different.

pls read through comments bfor quoting a unanimous replier. thnx
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Djboosting: 11:13am On May 19, 2017
number5:

ogbeni I see that you re one of those that read headlines and then attack your choice comment.

if you read his earlier responses, he said the idea of the abortion is not his and he is still confused.

he stated clearly that he wants to keep the child and is ready in all ramifications for fatherhood, thus prompting my advice to stand his ground as the man in the mix.

and you here talking about my lifestory being different from his..dude can u actually comprehend or u just felt like bashing somewan. so if someone here asks for a prescription for suicide, you would give it to him because ur life story is different.

pls read through comments bfor quoting a unanimous replier. thnx

And if he "stood his ground", but the girl does not want to become a babymama, what next?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by number5(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2017
Djboosting:

And if he "stood his ground", but the girl does not want to become a babymama, what next?

whats the significance of his "standing his ground" if the girl still gets to decide the faith of the baby based on her own reservations, wants and fears.

anyways, lets end it already. so long for flogging a dead horse. the couple must have done their wishful needful by now.

have a nice weekend
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Christaks(m): 11:34pm On May 22, 2017
Blessynellah:
[color=#006600][/color]

guy y u come sabi everytin abt plan B? When to n when not to take it...even with d current price sef....abeg u b pharmacist or regular buyer?

Wen u dy so kind situation, u go sabi evrything about d probs oooo,... in other for it not to repeat itself or to get outta it.....

U dig?? I knw u underatand...lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
IMAGING you want to enter heaven..and the child you are about to abort be like..bros jesus see am...no make am smell heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / "Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.