Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (41388 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by yhemini: 5:43pm On May 17, 2017
WHAT EVER U DO, DO NOT ABORT THAT PREGNANCY. GOD IS WATCHING U.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2017
Eaugusta:
Do all u can to protect that child, he/she might be the president of his/her generation. You have committed the sin of fornication, pls don't add the sin of murder.
NB: I am not condemning you but encouraging you to do what is right to correct the wrong
president of the country... Arent we tired of such stories.... Children born out of wedlock can never attain such height
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Eaugusta(f): 6:00pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
president of the country... Arent we tired of such stories.... Children born out of wedlock can never attain such height
Says who bro.? Or is it in the constitution that children born out of wedlock are not eligible to contest for an election?
Well, in 2014 I served with a 19years old brilliant girl born out of wedlock, with great vision. Even if he/she will not end up as a president, he/she is most likely to be great.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Keebee4bowale: 6:14pm On May 17, 2017
Save journey. She doesn't want bring shame to the family and she con de chop kukunba. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by timades(f): 6:17pm On May 17, 2017
pls bro get d an elderly somebody to help u get d msg across to her parents cause dy might be d harsh type...
and then m glad u wana take responsibility for d baby,agree & perhaps take her somwia far from where she can't bare d disgrace and let her have ur baby
later u duo can talk about marriage if u want to
#dnt abort #take d full responsibility even after d baby is a child#
IF UR STORY IS 2RU
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Omotayor123(f): 6:41pm On May 17, 2017
aameyah:

You asked OP to put his foot down. Mind you, I am not saying she should abort please....
Yes! he should. He should never be a party to abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by itzLanreY: 6:49pm On May 17, 2017
Honos:
Abortion is truly a sin but in some situation, God will understand. And abt been the next President that is hilarious.

hmmm..God go understand..abi? U don turn God to guy man?? shey?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Michael2017: 7:27pm On May 17, 2017
But honestly , why the bleep do u have to come here and tell us about u and ur gals inability to use "simple" contraceptives eh ...( Ur personal nonsense) and ask for solution to unwanted pregnancy.
Go discuss this shit with ur family , her family....any family related to u.
Or go see a gynaecologist....Not quack doctor or nurse who will perforate the gal uterus during d and c oh....A real doctor.
If u don't get solutions there go to Lagos state ministry of social and women welfare or some shit like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by meemeetruth(f): 7:29pm On May 17, 2017
Take her to a hospital run a pt test,collect d original copy,ask her via text message if its urs,jüs gather all evidence go to her parents for introduction jus do woteva u CN afford for now ,if she's still insistin threaten her dat u'll take her to court if she kills ur child
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 17, 2017
Are you sure Like very sure You asked her to keep it?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by teemy(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks

I had to play Falz's 'soldier' song to flow and understand what you are passing through. You do have good intentions towards this lady but it is a pity she is yet to leave childish things and mature with the responsibility that has been thrust upon her. I recommend letting her parents be made aware (let your parents make the link) and at the very least let her not abort your baby and if your ways would not be aligned for the future the joy that is a child would not be terminated.

kendraloops:
hmmm, I was in your gfs shoes some few years ago. I don't think she is as scared as I was. na me be last born for house. I was still in the University too. an "experienced " friend took me to a pharmacy where I paid 700 for injection to abort (my 300 change still dey the man hand sha cos na 1k I give am, lol). the pharmacist even gave me one better lie to tell my oga so I'll go through with it.

as I was heading back to the pharmacist to be injected, my oga called me and said "don't do it". I still don't know how he knew where I was going but I got down from the bus and went back home and that was the end. that baby today is now 5 years old, very smart, handsome and cute. my life's better with him.
my oga was also very scared then but he said he'll never abort his child for any reason.

Be firm and stand your ground. Inform her parents too or a close friend or her fave sibling. Yoruba's say "oro ti a ni ki baba ma gbo, baba lo ma pada pari e".

Abortion has its risks to the mother and if it goes wrong your name would be readily called upon even though it was her decision alone. I hope she comes to reason but if she is surrounded by 'experienced' friends as kendraloops mentioned it would be a bit though. Protect yourself, your girl and baby as well. I wish you all a bright future.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by vicmangs(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks
Well if u choose to wash it down, the easiest one is to buy 3tablets of Misoprostol 200 mg. Push all the 3tabs deep into her private part before she sleep and make sure does not pee till 2moro morning. B4 she wakes in the morning she'll see her monthly visitor. Thank me when u'r done.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by blazetitov: 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
solasolasola:
No matter how disciplined you are and no matter your level of self control, the withdrawal method is not 100% effective because there is something called pre-ejaculation fluid. Why don't you research on pre-ejaculation fluid!

No need to research bro. Na me be specimen here. Used that method for 5 years until I was ready. Not much fun sha.

#Personal experience though.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Michael2017: 8:50pm On May 17, 2017
vicmangs:
Well if u choose to wash it down, the easiest one is to buy 3tablets of Misoprostol 200 mg. Push all the 3tabs deep into her private part before she sleep and make sure does not pee till 2moro morning. B4 she wakes in the morning she'll see her monthly visitor. Thank me when u'r done.

Yea and he shud curse u if she starts bleeding uncontrollably!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Oselu28(f): 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Oselu28(f): 8:55pm On May 17, 2017
Michael2017:

how did you know?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by vicmangs(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2017
Michael2017:

Nothing to worry about. I did that back then in schl but I asked for forgiveness because we weren't ready
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
sagerasaq:
waiting for dem slay queens to give us d answer

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Battleax: 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
My Brother,
Don't abort the pregnancy, who knows may be that is the only child God want to give you.
Make every effort to stop her move let her knows negative effect of what she want to do probably she can have change of heart.
Please DON'T ABORT. IF she insist tell her that you will never give her your support and inform your parents (yours and hers)
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by butterbread: 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?

Well did you not know FORNICATION is equally a sin? embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Blessynellah(f): 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by messiedidylakes(f): 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?

is fucking outside wedlock not a sin too? no offences bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Blessynellah(f): 9:57pm On May 17, 2017
Christaks:
I knw its late .....

But u knew u came inside her ....and u jst decided to let it be...da1 ,day 2 and even day 3=......without taking any action afterwards....

Hw old r u......

Dt drug is jst 400 naira nw....
Nw see..

Advice: dnt abort.
Christaks:
I knw its late .....

But u knew u came inside her ....and u jst decided to let it be...da1 ,day 2 and even day 3=......without taking any action afterwards....

Hw old r u......

Nw see..

Christaks:
I knw its late .....

Hw old r u......

Nw see..

guy y u come sabi everytin abt plan B? When to n when not to take it...even with d current price sef....abeg u b pharmacist or regular buyer?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Blessynellah(f): 9:58pm On May 17, 2017

Hw old r u......

Nw see..

Advice: dnt abort.[/quote]

guy y u come sabi everytin abt plan B? When to n when not to take it...even with d current price sef....abeg u b pharmacist or regular buyer?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 17, 2017
Lock her in your room for 3 months, but feed her O. She can't do abortion after 3 months
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Honos: 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
itzLanreY:

hmmm..God go understand..abi? U don turn God to guy man?? shey?
Lolz... I know God is a merciful God. If God is to be strict in his judgment nobody will make heaven. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Esepayne(f): 11:05pm On May 17, 2017
sagerasaq:
waiting for dem slay queens to give us d answer
hahahahaha, trouble maker
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by galadima77(m): 1:56am On May 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

u want us to help u kill an innocent baby abi na embryo (thats if this bleeped up story is even true) so God go punish all of us together when e be say na only you enjoy the fvck eh?

My guy u are heartless and extremely wicked
you and the bleeped up lady

mtcheeew

I agree and beg the thunder of amadioha to reset the potential killers mind to default

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 3:59am On May 18, 2017
teejaymos:
Guy tell her you want the baby n do introduction.. pls don't remove the baby o Abeg. Am a young father am telling u from
Experience
Majemuoluwa!!!She is too too too cute and fresh.. I'm so proud of you for keeping her. God bless you!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 4:13am On May 18, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
those blabbin up and dwn dat premarital sex z a sin...am fully aware of dat...if God judged us daily by our sins, we would have been dead, so stop with d judgements, am old enough to take care of a baby that's why I had sex,most of y'all have done worse..but z all gud..thanks for d advice so far..I will talk to her people about it

Thank you for being strong and not letting these sanctimonious creatures and naysayers get to you..God will smoothen your paths..Please, update us about it...Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by aameyah(f): 4:57am On May 18, 2017
Omotayor123:
Yes! he should.
He should never be a party to abortion.

He can only advice. Is what I am saying.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by taurusmena1(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2017
If u were wise,sensible or responsible, you would have done the right thing nd not run to nairaland with such unnecessary wailing.mtchewwwww
Charlieeeboi:

by all standards..am matured enough to take care of my responsibilities, read d story again and apply sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Spot A Gigolo / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.