Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (54081 Views)

Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by AskProf: 9:37pm On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:

Are you listening to those people who have never crossed the River Niger but will be the first to say that Igbos are only indigenous to 5 states.

Asaba is 100% an Igbo city. Joe Achuzie was a respected and ruthless Biafran soldier, Asaba indigene and Igbo man who fought for his kith and kin in Biafra. He wrote a book about his war time battles called 'Requiem Biafra'

He was one of the most feared officers of the war and a former secretary general of Ohaneze ndi Igbo

He was not just feared, he was revered... Till this day, Col Joe "Air Raid" Achuzia is fearless

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 16, 2017
Buh Nnamdi kanu is making money with all this his visitation.. Hit like button if u agree with me he's hustling..

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by bobnatlo(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Arda1000 post=56583906] kitikpa gbapia gi onu [/quote

Nne take it easy !!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by experimentist: 9:41pm On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Kanu is beggining to look like a business man and not a revolutionary
Lol. He resemble one of my Igbo customer selling wires back then at Oshodi. Useless goat.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by MrEverest(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2017
michael142:

I'm from delta state, an urhobo by tribe. Carry your biafra go front we nor dey among una.
Mechionu & stop feeling funky nwa bingo, did he mention urobo or whatever you call it, or is Asaba now part of urobo land. Iberibe dagbukwaa gi there. Ozu nwuru anwu!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Aimwest(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2017
Something big is coming on our door step and all we the south can engage in is e-war among ourselves. Many of u guys here know little about what is going on in the country right now especially the military.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 16, 2017
NK is a legend...

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 16, 2017
good cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Goshoreb(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2017
Hungry Man 2017 (Very Funny)
Watch and forget your sorrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCHcALe4OHA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by OYAY(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:

Are you listening to those people who have never crossed the River Niger but will be the first to say that Igbos are only indigenous to 5 states.

Asaba is 100% an Igbo city. Joe Achuzie was a respected and ruthless Biafran soldier, Asaba indigene and Igbo man who fought for his kith and kin in Biafra. He wrote a book about his war time battles called 'Requiem Biafra'

He was one of the most feared officers of the war and a former secretary general of Ohaneze ndi Igbo

This is convenience political statement from you because when Prof. Pat Utomi wanted to contest for president in 2011, he went to ohanaeze but was roundly rejected; reason being not a core igbo man! So which one is core and peripheral igbo? Hence try to educate yourself well first before throwing tantrums to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Xkalaban(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2017
Chai the great Kanu looking quite calm, thoughtful & authentic as usual. And may God bless the great Biafran legend general Achuzie. A mere look at the black n white pic tells it all. He was the type of soldier whose presence inpired confidence in the others. Chukwu Okike Abiama gozie gi n' ezi na úlò gi sir smiley

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Sanchez01: 9:49pm On May 16, 2017
eyeview:
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but am baffled when new generation indomie kids and some yoruba miscreants will be shouting that Asaba, delta and most parts of Niger delta where never part of biafra. This ex biafran air commandant is from asaba. Calabar that was the fct wasn't in igboland.
You need to reason deeply to balance this argument of yours. The present day South-South was part of the old Eastern region. And even at that, the present day Asaba consists of Igboid groups, who though claim they are not Igbos but indeed are.

One more thing, Owerri was the capital of Biafra and not Calabar as you claimed. Yes, Effiong, the acclaimed second President or whatever that means of Biafra was also from the present day Calabar.

I believe these areas found motivation in the war because they were recognized as the Eastern Region then, the same cannot be said now.

The Biafran ideology and chants, coupled with its slogans and belief makes it strictly a struggle of the igboid groups. And yes, there are Igboid groups in Delta, Rivers and other areas. Just so you know, Asaba was part of the old Mid-Western Region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by DocHMD: 9:51pm On May 16, 2017
Legend meet legend.

Hannibal meets Ohammadike.

Achuzie really sent many vandals to their makers.

Achuzie is one of the many reasons why more armed British-backed federal vandals died during the war compared to armed Biafran soldiers.

Salute to these great men of courage.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Adebowale89(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2017
Ace comedian

the fearless leader cheesy
the great Mandela of our time grin
the gburu gburu of Biafra land
the messiah

make una achieve the Biafra ASAP but not with this clownish fear fear pope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by stagger: 9:54pm On May 16, 2017
"Hannibal" Achuzia! The man who invented the phrase "move or I move you!"

Rugged guy. Those are guys who saw war face to face, not this joker Nnamdi Kanu who has never seen Heckler & Kocks in his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kikake: 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Check your engine oil seal for leakage

Leakage?
Yours is a typical blackmail by a crude oil patriot pretending to be a patriot of Nigeria.

You are far behind times.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by eyeview: 9:58pm On May 16, 2017
OYAY:

I doubt if you are aware of what happened in Yenagoa few days ago! Endeavour to enquire and reframe your comment.
There has also been fight in the past between ife and modakeke. Does it mean they aren't one?
There has been fight between aguleri and umuleri people. Does that make them non anambra?
That Bayelsa people attacked igbo shops because of a killing means they were never one as biafra in 1967?
Comprehend things first before you speak.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
Descendants of lucifer running rampage getting served front and back

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by eyeview: 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Oga get it right, someone has to come from somewhere and sometimes you have to free people who do no l onger chose to be part of you, just as you chose not to Be part of Nigeria so Delta chose not to be part of Biafra,can you comprehend that?
Apparently you are the one that lacks comprehension. Maybe you would develop your sense of reasoning if you learn to read objectively than with a biased mind.
Kindly highlight in my post where I am advocating for biafra or where I am asking delta to join in it.
What I merely did was correct history which some kids are trying to distort.
And from your post, you also agreed that they were one before but no longer interested. In other words, you are also stating that I am right cos they were one before. Nobody is asking anybody today to join anything today.
Do u see how u ended up reiterating my point simply because you failed to read thru ab-initio.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by cooltola(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2017
argung with a die hard Biafrian is a lost cause . Save ur energy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by erico2k2(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2017
eyeview:

Apparently you are the one that lacks comprehension. Maybe you would develop your sense of reasoning if you learn to read objectively than with a biased mind.
Kindly highlight in my post where I am advocating for biafra or where I am asking delta to join in it.
What I merely did was correct history which some kids are trying to distort.
And from your post, you also agreed that they were one before but no longer interested. In other words, you are also stating that I am right cos they were one before. Nobody is asking anybody today to join anything today.
Do u see how u reiterated my point because you failed to read thru.
Who said Delta state was not part of the region claimed by Biafra, ? if you dont k now what to say stop talking of Biafra and delta if you aint clued up .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Moletemike: 10:16pm On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Kanu is beggining to look like a business man and not a revolutionary

AN EGOMANIAC LOCAL CHAMPION. IMAGINE MAKING THESE GULLIBLE FOOLS TO KNEEL BEFORE HIM.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb finally humble this criminal
Just imagine your tenses, instead of you enrolling for JAMB.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by chiefolododo(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is the god of the ibos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by nextstep(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2017
"Warlord" is very misleading (it conjures up images of savage, disorganized fighting forces). He was a Col. in the Biafran Army - the organized armed forces of an internationally recognized country (however brief). I was initially wondering if this was some recent Delta resistance movement, but then realized this is the revered Joe "Air Raid" Achuzia.

But what's with Mr. Kanu and all these consultations?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2017
GameGod:
It's now clear that this bastard is not sick.

Kuje part 2 loading........

You mean you're sister's Bastarfd?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by ProfDumbledor(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

Is he Kanye West?

Oh Sarki you just an embarrassment to yourself. Too impulsive and shallow in ideas

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2017
chiefolododo:
Nnamdi KANU is the god of the ibos

Tinubu is your deity and the seasoning of Yorubas.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by chiefolododo(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2017
No
kernel504:

Tinubu is your deity and the seasoning of Yorubas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2017
chiefolododo:
No
Same too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.