Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (54080 Views)

Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by eyeview: 6:33am On May 17, 2017
laribari:

I'm from ibo speaking part of delta too and i love the igbo language so much. However, so are you saying we should support and follow biafra becos someone from Asaba fought alongside ojukwu? I don't know about you o bro, but i ain't moving an inch.

I thought the civil war was to divide NIGERIA into two (north and south) and the chant then was two-Nigeria according to my parents but hausas were saying one-Nigeria. So it's logical that Asaba, calabar etc fought alongside the igbo under the umbrella called biafra but that doesnt make them biafra.

THE TRIBE THAT KILLED THE BIAFRIAN DREAM WAS YORUBA AND I PERCEIVE THAT IT IS BECAUSE THEY WERE SCARED OF HOW IGBOS COLONIZED BIAFRA AS IT IS EVIDENCE TODAY. Though founded by the great Ikemba (the lion himself), it was supposed to be for the entire southern region so that those mallams can go there own and i wish i worked then looking at the things we suffer from the north and we haven't moved forward because of them. The yoruba see biafra as something the igbo man will hijack, so they decided to ruin the plan so that we remain one-Nigeria rather than being igbo-slaves but today NIgeria is hausa-slaves and transformed into political slaves becos all tribes are now involved in politics.

As much as this stupid leaders have all failed whether from east, west, north and south (because they all contributed to the fall of 9ija), me still love united Nigeria and its people (my friends across board) even though some tribes are so very annoying. When there is good news in the air everyone wants to identify with Nigeria and i'm sure we were all proud of Tony Joshua.

Sports especially unites us and makes me know that this take of dividing the country is only based on frustration from certain quarters of how the country is running. Me self dey frustrated but still love this country. the only one i ever know.

I too love one nigeria. Am not interested in the splitting of the country. I just wanted to correct so historical fact that people are distorting today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by eyeview: 6:35am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=suduji post=56593653][/quote]
Go and read your history books before u come here to spew nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nobody: 6:37am On May 17, 2017
wow didnt know achuzie was still alive.read about his exploits in the war he and the other general nicknamed hanibal.biafran heroes..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by odomanis: 6:41am On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb finally humble this criminal

You call him a criminal for not believing in what you believe in ? Be civil,please !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by laribari(m): 6:43am On May 17, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You are not normal... I swear. You have issues. I will advise you to stay out of Igbo talks and face your Yorubaland. Stop famzing Igbos.

can we really stop being tribalistic please? I'M NOT YORUBA BY THE WAY BUT I DO NOT SEE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US. Our leaders are friends irrespective of tribe and they are killing us. I was listening to a radio station and the presenter was fuming over the last xenophobic attack on Nigeria in S.A and he said something powerful.

"He said i can deal with racism = when a white man hates blacks but the moment blacks begin to kill blacks, then there is a problem. something is wrong". it is same with Nigerians; something is really wrong somewhere whereby Nigerians hate a fellow Nigerian due to tribe. it wasn't like this many years back. SOMETHING IS WRONG! Today, Nigerians (northerners kill fellow Nigerians and we complain of xenophobia). May God help us. All these hate and tribal talk will escalate one day but until now, yoruba and igbo don't fight because they are two tribes that have reasonable people and can manage situations but i fear for the future.

hause fight igbos, hausas fight yoruba................
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by drnoel: 6:44am On May 17, 2017
eyeview:
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but am baffled when new generation indomie kids and some yoruba miscreants will be shouting that Asaba, delta and most parts of Niger delta where never part of biafra. This ex biafran air commandant is from asaba. Calabar that was the fct wasn't in igboland.

U need panadol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2017
laribari:

I agree with your view but the truth remains that every tribe have their lapses and weak point. One thing i only respect the yorubas for, or should i say Lagosians is because the people can USE their head. Lagos just seems to be working and developing at a faster rate than any part of Nigeria. i'm so impressed!! The moment you are praising Raji Fashola, here come Ambode doing an upgrade. Taking VIO off the road of Lagos (PERMANENTLY) is also thoughtful of his government.

I don't give tunibu any credit but people say he is the foundation. I wish all our leaders can reason like the government in Lagos

Respect!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2017
Benekruku:

Can someone help me find my whistle
Na joke oooh!... I'm not scared, after all whistle is costly now, hahahahah. #ComicRelief
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by teniboss(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2017
eyeview:
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but am baffled when new generation indomie kids and some yoruba miscreants will be shouting that Asaba, delta and most parts of Niger delta where never part of biafra. This ex biafran air commandant is from asaba. Calabar that was the fct wasn't in igboland.
Oga open your eyes and read to comprehend.....he lives in Asaba not hails from Asaba.....get hold of the original biafran map, delta state is not on it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Ehisod(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2017
Philinho:
I just like his courage nothing more

Same way many felt about Ojukwu until he fled with his cars and left millions of defenceless "biafrans" to their fate at the hands of the advancing Nigerian army. Wake up and smell the coffee guys Kanu and co don't give a flying f*ck about your well being just an opportunist preying on your collective ignorance and a wrong belief that Eldorado awaits the ibos on separation from Nigeria. If you believe in him so much register a party and let him contest for governorship seat in his state and let us see how well he fares in 8 years, that is if he will win in the first place.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by ipodstinks: 7:13am On May 17, 2017
kernel504:

Hahahaha... Replying a comment, borrowing same word he used, how does it amount to pain?

I'm rich, with a good home, why should I be pained by just mere comment on a public forum?
Guy swerve, so many ppl are rich and come from comfortable home here. So keep that one to yourself. The truth be say, the guy's talk pain u.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Mrjo(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2017
donsiqua:
They said a mere mention of his name send shivers down the spine of Nigeria soldiers back then. Especially with what happened at Abagana where the troops he commanded burnt down 96 Nigerian military vehicles and munitions. This guy is truly a legend.
that man is a smart man he claimed another person glory
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Youngbarna(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2017
Airforce1:
Wow
Wow wow wiwor wiwor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by edudguy(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2017
donsiqua:
They said a mere mention of his name send shivers down the spine of Nigeria soldiers back then. Especially with what happened at Abagana where the troops he commanded burnt down 96 Nigerian military vehicles and munitions. This guy is truly a legend.
Yeah, Achebe wrote about it in his book: 'There was a country'. The Federal forces were caught unaware. The few that were alive did not know what hit them

The raid instilled a kind of belief in the Biafran forces that the war should go on

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Daddybright1986(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2017
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING KEREWA

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.

How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?

Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?

There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.

You don't need to be taught that you have to moan while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their pussy and no matter how sweet the Bleep is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.

Please try and moan while he is banging you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.

Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.

Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.

Moaning makes him to Bleep you harder.

In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the pussy to him.

Don't just lie there as a dead body.

Be part of the fucking.

Moaning energises him.

Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is fucking a human or a dead body.

Some will just spread their pussy while the oga is sweating himself out banging the wet pussy.

That is so bad.

It kills the passion.

It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.

It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.

Please moan!

Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.

It could be:

''arrrg, mmmm,

oh my God,

chai baby,

chimoooo,

baby injure me,

baby labam,

lasiem ike,

scatter it,

please baby don't cum now,

oh baby,

hit me hard,

Bleep me harder,

it's all yours,

tear it,

baby wound me,

ouch, ouch!

You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!

And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during fucking, then you are missing out.

Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.

Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.

Try it tonight.

And please don't forget to moan .

My Moaning can wake a dead person....lolz!

Moaning is very important................... So after reading now somebori will say omo Ladun yen ti naughty ju, swear if u don't enjoy reading it........ Lemme come and be going, enjoy ya day

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by suduji: 8:11am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=eyeview post=56594050]
Go and read your history books before u come here to spew nonsense.
you that have read your history books and is trying to change it need some help....stop this rubbish that delta and rivers belongs to biafra....that these two states fought on the side of biafra,does not make them biafrans....better ask questions before saying what you don't know.....infact i recommend groundwork of nigeria history....you need to read that history text...then you can come back here to argue with me....goodbye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Adiola(f): 8:24am On May 17, 2017
OYAY:

This is convenience political statement from you because when Prof. Pat Utomi wanted to contest for president in 2011, he went to ohanaeze but was roundly rejected; reason being not a core igbo man! So which one is core and peripheral igbo? Hence try to educate yourself well first before throwing tantrums to others.
and what happened to orji uzo kalu that contested that year I guess he was widely accepted that year blind hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Adiola(f): 8:37am On May 17, 2017
Ade3000yrs:
I sense a serious foul play with Nnamdi Kanu's Hero Poster Boy Approach! I believe he is just trying out his hands in another kind of entertainment and media venture to thrill and wet the igbos apetite for blood and literature!

This guy Dont have d liver for a bullet but uses innocent Biafran agitators as Bullet proof vest! Nnamdi KANU knows a lot of Easterners are not as rational as the Yorubas to read between the thing line, Thereby constantly insulting the intelligence of the entire Igbo clan! Nnamdi is only in Nigeria to make political season film movies, sell is videos and promo consignment to enthralled persons, get his British passport and run back to The UK to enjoy his fame and wealth! He thinks Nigeria is a toilet and that we are all toilet attendants! Igbo's be wise! these guy is another traitor in your midst
just as our rational in thinking when we Yoruba's voted massive a complete disaster and a military dictator into office yea so much for a sophisticated mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Adiola(f): 8:43am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=suduji post=56593653][/quote]read this amaechi I identified himself as Igbo Muslim travel and see. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/reps-battle-transport-minister-infrastructure-south-east/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Adiola(f): 8:47am On May 17, 2017
laribari:

I'm from ibo speaking part of delta too and i love the igbo language so much. However, so are you saying we should support and follow biafra becos someone from Asaba fought alongside ojukwu? I don't know about you o bro, but i ain't moving an inch.

I thought the civil war was to divide NIGERIA into two (north and south) and the chant then was two-Nigeria according to my parents but hausas were saying one-Nigeria. So it's logical that Asaba, calabar etc fought alongside the igbo under the umbrella called biafra but that doesnt make them biafra.

THE TRIBE THAT KILLED THE BIAFRIAN DREAM WAS YORUBA AND I PERCEIVE THAT IT IS BECAUSE THEY WERE SCARED OF HOW IGBOS COLONIZED BIAFRA AS IT IS EVIDENCE TODAY. Though founded by the great Ikemba (the lion himself), it was supposed to be for the entire southern region so that those mallams can go there own and i wish i worked then looking at the things we suffer from the north and we haven't moved forward because of them. The yoruba see biafra as something the igbo man will hijack, so they decided to ruin the plan so that we remain one-Nigeria rather than being igbo-slaves but today NIgeria is hausa-slaves and transformed into political slaves becos all tribes are now involved in politics.

As much as this stupid leaders have all failed whether from east, west, north and south (because they all contributed to the fall of 9ija), me still love united Nigeria and its people (my friends across board) even though some tribes are so very annoying. When there is good news in the air everyone wants to identify with Nigeria and i'm sure we were all proud of Tony Joshua.

Sports especially unites us and makes me know that this take of dividing the country is only based on frustration from certain quarters of how the country is running. Me self dey frustrated but still love this country. the only one i ever know.

lies Biafra for southern unity ? bros you need a crash course on lies .so ojukwu is was the governor of east and western region abi ? abeg move forward

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by tosima(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
sad
afonja always crying

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Adiola(f): 8:54am On May 17, 2017
drnoel:

U need panadol
my father is Yoruba and my mother is Igbo but I remain neutral on issues concerning the two tribes my dear drneol you are full blooded Yoruba both parents and don't come here to deceive your little sw miscreants
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by eyeview: 8:54am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=suduji post=56596641][/quote]
I can now clearly see that your case is that of reading and comprehension problem.
Where did I in my post agitate for biafra or claim delta or rivers today.
Am not even a believer of the biafra agitation. All I corrected was the new found lies that biafra was only an igbo agitation. And you too have confirmed that they were one side during the war.
I hate when kids who lack comprehension engage me in argument. Am already feeling insulted that I engaged exchanges with such a shallow mind. Please get away from here fast
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by erico2k2(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2017
daddyiel:
why Nigeria no gree free Igbos?
Igbo need to up thier game,SOme of Igbo leaders sef dey align with Nigeria,abi una nor follow for APC?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Adiola(f): 8:58am On May 17, 2017
teniboss:
Oga open your eyes and read to comprehend.....he lives in Asaba not hails from Asaba.....get hold of the original biafran map, delta state is not on it
the way you people lie is mind blowing achuzie is not from asaba okay he is ogbomosho

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nobody: 9:13am On May 17, 2017
xstry:
two local champions pursuing a dead cause
E pain am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by drnoel: 9:21am On May 17, 2017
Adiola:
my father is Yoruba and my mother is Igbo but I remain neutral on issues concerning the two tribes my dear drneol you are full blooded Yoruba both parents and don't come here to deceive your little sw miscreants

No its the other way around my dear, my mom is the one that is yoruba and my dad is the one that is igbo. I don't know where u got ur wrong information but I still stand on the fact that u need panadol for allowing urself headache over problems that don't affect u. Also its drnoel not drneol and I do retain my neutrality on that issue cos there's no other thing I can do about my situation, I can't go against either branch of my people. I ask u to apply restrictions with ur comments cos nothing is always as it seems.
Cheers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
Guy swerve, so many ppl are rich and come from comfortable home here. So keep that one to yourself. The truth be say, the guy's talk pain u.

So... many people, but not you. Your tenses are wacky, school of hard knocks.
Graduating from community secondary, what sort of joy do you hope for?
IPOB ko OPC ni.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kingzizzy: 9:49am On May 17, 2017
Ehisod:

Same way many felt about Ojukwu until he fled with his cars and left millions of defenceless "biafrans" to their fate at the hands of the advancing Nigerian army. Wake up and smell the coffee guys Kanu and co don't give a flying f*ck about your well being just an opportunist preying on your collective ignorance and a wrong belief that Eldorado awaits the ibos on separation from Nigeria. If you believe in him so much register a party and let him contest for governorship seat in his state and let us see how well he fares in 8 years, that is if he will win in the first place.

The Yoruba media have peddled this trash for so many years that I think they have finally believed their own lies.

Ojukwu fought for 3 years and when it was obvious that the war was about to end, he left. He did not leave in the middle of the war, thats a falsehood. Also, it would have been stupid for Ojukwu to stay back and die when that would have added no value to the war that was almost at an end or to the Biafran movement.

BTW, Kanu is not a politician. He is a freedom fighter

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 10:06am On May 17, 2017
Cat family no dey like see Kanu or Biafra case

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.