Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (54082 Views)

Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by chiefolododo(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2017
Do not deny your god, lord and savior.
kernel504:

Same too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2017
chiefolododo:
Do not deny your god, lord and savior.

In Nigeria, there is one tribe that worships men, either for money or power ( Yoruba). They will bow down to any man including Tinubu, but Igbo doesn't worship a man.

As Sheepishly as the Hausa man, he doesn't worship his fellow man.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by ipodstinks: 10:41pm On May 16, 2017
DieBuhari:
Nnamdi Kanu looking fresher than Any Afonja dead or alive.
General Achuzie is a Legend
Capital yinmu, I repeat, yinmu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by ipodstinks: 10:43pm On May 16, 2017
DieBuhari:

Opinion of a Yoruba Muslim = worthless.
let us know, which one is your problem, Yoruba or Yoruba Muslims?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by EzekaUdene: 10:44pm On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:

Are you listening to those people who have never crossed the River Niger but will be the first to say that Igbos are only indigenous to 5 states.

Asaba is 100% an Igbo city. Joe Achuzie was a respected and ruthless Biafran soldier, Asaba indigene and Igbo man who fought for his kith and kin in Biafra. He wrote a book about his war time battles called 'Requiem Biafra'

He was one of the most feared officers of the war and a former secretary general of Ohaneze ndi Igbo
Omenkalives
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by chiefolododo(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2017
Okay thank you , I have recognized you as an ipod
kernel504:

In Nigeria, there is one tribe that worship men, either for money or power ( Yoruba). They will bow down to any man including Tinubu, but Igbo doesn't worship a man.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by engrchykae(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2017
nextstep:
"Warlord" is very misleading (it conjures up images of savage, disorganized fighting forces). He was a Col. in the Biafran Army - the organized armed forces of an internationally recognized country (however brief). I was initially wondering if this was some recent Delta resistance movement, but then realized this is the revered Joe "Air Raid" Achuzia.

But what's with Mr. Kanu and all these consultations?
there will soon be war,the north have prepared.i saw it last two days,i was conscripted in the airforce of our people.at the announcement of the inevitable,it will follow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
Awesome... God bless you KANU God bless Biafra... they Zoo believers will continue dieing of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2017
chiefolododo:
Okay thank you , I have recognized you as an ipod

I noticed I've been dealing with a delusional OPC member.

#IhateCyberBully

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by ipodstinks: 10:53pm On May 16, 2017
kernel504:

In Nigeria, there is one tribe that worship men, either for money or power ( Yoruba). They will bow down to any man including Tinubu, but Igbo doesn't worship a man.

But you are kneeling for KANU, maybe he's not human sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by ipodstinks: 10:55pm On May 16, 2017
kernel504:

I noticed I've been dealing with a delusional OPC member.
#IhateCyberBully
lol, the guy reply pain you o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
But you are kneeling for KANU, maybe he's not human sha

May be they're imitating Awolowi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by kernel504(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
lol, the guy reply pain you o.

Hahahaha... Replying a comment, borrowing same word he used, how does it amount to pain?

I'm rich, with a good home, why should I be pained by just mere comment on a public forum?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Eluwilussit(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb finally humble this criminal

Where is pmb, the man who humbled him na? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nizguy(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2017
am always excited seeing Nnamdi Kanu doing the things he is known for. Legend met legend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by adimsmt: 11:20pm On May 16, 2017
sarrki:

It seems romantic section is not attractive anymore

I thought by now you would have committed suicide because of Nnamdi Kanu's matter.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by daddyiel(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2017
why Nigeria no gree free Igbos?
erico2k2:

Oga get it right, someone has to come from somewhere and sometimes you have to free people who do no l onger chose to be part of you, just as you chose not to Be part of Nigeria so Delta chose not to be part of Biafra,can you comprehend that?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nofuckgiven: 12:49am On May 17, 2017
I really feel bad for some people on this thread. What a frustrated life!! undecided Anytime they hear Nnamdi Kanu's name they be like

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:54am On May 17, 2017
Continue young man, by the time your 70yrs with innocent blood in your hand and your grave and tomb stone is knocking, am sure u would be better enlightened after giving your life to Christ! I Dont mean to insult any Igbo cos My wife is an Igbo woman and The great Nnamdi Azikiwe was one premier leader and mentor I revered

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nobody: 1:58am On May 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

Are you listening to those people who have never crossed the River Niger but will be the first to say that Igbos are only indigenous to 5 states.

Asaba is 100% an Igbo city. Joe Achuzie was a respected and ruthless Biafran soldier, Asaba indigene and Igbo man who fought for his kith and kin in Biafra. He wrote a book about his war time battles called 'Requiem Biafra'

He was one of the most feared officers of the war and a former secretary general of Ohaneze ndi Igbo

Please where can I get a copy of that book?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:06am On May 17, 2017
I sense a serious foul play with Nnamdi Kanu's Hero Poster Boy Approach! I believe he is just trying out his hands in another kind of entertainment and media venture to thrill and wet the igbos apetite for blood and literature!

This guy Dont have d liver for a bullet but uses innocent Biafran agitators as Bullet proof vest! Nnamdi KANU knows a lot of Easterners are not as rational as the Yorubas to read between the thing line, Thereby constantly insulting the intelligence of the entire Igbo clan! Nnamdi is only in Nigeria to make political season film movies, sell is videos and promo consignment to enthralled persons, get his British passport and run back to The UK to enjoy his fame and wealth! He thinks Nigeria is a toilet and that we are all toilet attendants! Igbo's be wise! these guy is another traitor in your midst

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Sprumbaba: 2:25am On May 17, 2017
eyeview:
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but am baffled when new generation indomie kids and some yoruba miscreants will be shouting that Asaba, delta and most parts of Niger delta where never part of biafra. This ex biafran air commandant is from asaba. Calabar that was the fct wasn't in igboland.

Did that affect the fact that Ojuwku your saviour ran when the battle was tough?
I will add Ondo for you to join your Bia Furo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Benekruku(m): 2:31am On May 17, 2017
kernel504:

Hahahaha... Replying a comment, borrowing same word he used, how does it amount to pain?

I'm rich, with a good home , why should I be pained by just mere comment on a public forum?

Can someone help me find my whistle

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Benekruku(m): 4:51am On May 17, 2017

Part of the survivors of Benjamin Adekunle's collateral damage at Ore!

Hope he tells Kanu about it!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Nature8(m): 5:22am On May 17, 2017
Wow! Col Achuzie..

That man is a legend.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Fx55(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Kanu is beggining to look like a business man and not a revolutionary
Stop sounding like an Afonja. What business could he be possibly conducting with General Achuzia if not Biafra business? You're not happy he's going around holding consultations? That's the way to go. His status has changed from what it was pre arrest and detention. From the look of things, the leadership of the Igbo race has been entrusted on his young hands and he is obligated to live up to the responsibility.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Skseries: 5:52am On May 17, 2017
Lol for this guy mind now, if somehow they get Biafra which am hoping they get, (yeah I pray u get it tired of hearing Biafra rant every now and then atleast we SW go rest)him go be biafran president shey? Lol yeye dey smell, rivers election that we all say is bloody will be notin compare to Biafra election. Though it will be nice to watch the turn of event with a pop corn.... Don't bother quoting me I dont reply.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by Fx55(m): 5:55am On May 17, 2017
OYAY:
I doubt if you are aware of what happened in Yenagoa few days ago! Endeavour to enquire and reframe your comment.
Ife and Modakeke people have been slaughtering themselves even before the advent of the white man. Are they still not under the same Oduduwa roof. Are they still not the descendants of the fallen demon?

By the way if you have any pictures to back up your claim about the so-called attacks in Bayelsa, I'll be more than happy to see them.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by suduji: 6:05am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=eyeview post=56582947]Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but am baffled when new generation indomie kids and some yoruba miscreants will be shouting that Asaba, delta and most parts of Niger delta where never part of biafra. This ex biafran air commandant is from asaba. Calabar that was the fct wasn't in igboland.
Youngman,next time get your facts right before spewing rubbish online....the fact that asaba was a battle arena for biafra soldiers,does not translate it to biafra territory or the fact that amechi and wike bear ibo names,does not make them biafrans.....stop your quest to steal other peoples identity and resources.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by laribari(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2017
eyeview:
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but am baffled when new generation indomie kids and some yoruba miscreants will be shouting that Asaba, delta and most parts of Niger delta where never part of biafra. This ex biafran air commandant is from asaba. Calabar that was the fct wasn't in igboland.

I'm from ibo speaking part of delta too and i love the igbo language so much. However, so are you saying we should support and follow biafra becos someone from Asaba fought alongside ojukwu? I don't know about you o bro, but i ain't moving an inch.

I thought the civil war was to divide NIGERIA into two (north and south) and the chant then was two-Nigeria according to my parents but hausas were saying one-Nigeria. So it's logical that Asaba, calabar etc fought alongside the igbo under the umbrella called biafra but that doesnt make them biafra.

THE TRIBE THAT KILLED THE BIAFRIAN DREAM WAS YORUBA AND I PERCEIVE THAT IT IS BECAUSE THEY WERE SCARED OF HOW IGBOS COLONIZED BIAFRA AS IT IS EVIDENCE TODAY. Though founded by the great Ikemba (the lion himself), it was supposed to be for the entire southern region so that those mallams can go there own and i wish i worked then looking at the things we suffer from the north and we haven't moved forward because of them. The yoruba see biafra as something the igbo man will hijack, so they decided to ruin the plan so that we remain one-Nigeria rather than being igbo-slaves but today NIgeria is hausa-slaves and transformed into political slaves becos all tribes are now involved in politics.

As much as this stupid leaders have all failed whether from east, west, north and south (because they all contributed to the fall of 9ija), me still love united Nigeria and its people (my friends across board) even though some tribes are so very annoying. When there is good news in the air everyone wants to identify with Nigeria and i'm sure we were all proud of Tony Joshua.

Sports especially unites us and makes me know that this take of dividing the country is only based on frustration from certain quarters of how the country is running. Me self dey frustrated but still love this country. the only one i ever know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by ojayunited(m): 6:12am On May 17, 2017
Nature8:
Wow! Col Achuzie..

That man is a legend.. cheesy
Pls any news abt Col. Charles Chuma A.K.A. CCC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS by laribari(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2017
kernel504:

In Nigeria, there is one tribe that worships men, either for money or power ( Yoruba). They will bow down to any man including Tinubu, but Igbo doesn't worship a man.

I agree with your view but the truth remains that every tribe have their lapses and weak point. One thing i only respect the yorubas for, or should i say Lagosians is because the people can USE their head. Lagos just seems to be working and developing at a faster rate than any part of Nigeria. i'm so impressed!! The moment you are praising Raji Fashola, here come Ambode doing an upgrade. Taking VIO off the road of Lagos (PERMANENTLY) is also thoughtful of his government.

I don't give tunibu any credit but people say he is the foundation. I wish all our leaders can reason like the government in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.