Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (27939 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Email me.

omotech:
Pls help me, teach me how to trade my bitcoin in this platform thanx
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Update on Bitcoin Address Malware:

After all efforts I was able to rectify the problem.
A Spyware siting in the registry had affected the clipboard of my computer. It was targeting any bitcoin address I copy.
I was able to fish it out after updating my Malabyte Anti Malware program.

Registry Keys Detected: 1
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\AskPartnerNetwork (PUP.Optional.ASK) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

How I got this still baffles my imagination. The only thing I suspect is news. bitcoin. com that suddenly started popping news on my Taskbar Notification area without my authorization. I am not saying the site is malicious, but that's the only thing that happened to my system before my clipboard was compromised.

Everyone should just be careful. Always cross check copied and pasted address. This can happen to anymore.

amjustme2:
Attention Everyone:

Something strange is happening.

There is a Spyware now that changes bitcoin address.

Any bitcoin address I copy on laptop will paste this

1AUUTJrwSFmZkFWMBpxZqJEDdYJoRCsU3Z

Pasting anything else is fine.

Let me dig to find out how this got to infect my computer.

Meanwhile, everyone double check and double check your address.

These guys are being too smart.

They got me. Please don't be the next victim.

Share this to everyone you love in cryptoworld
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Xtianvic(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
amjustme2:
Email me.

christianchibunna@gmail.com pls i am insterested
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by gbolly1151(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
amjustme2:
This is updated as at this morning.

Kindly check your email for those who have mailed so far.

agbolahantimothy@gmail.com please mail me
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Emails sent.

Kindly confirm you received email from my box listed below on my signature. Spammers are everywhere.

gbolly1151:

agbolahantimothy@gmail.com please mail me

Xtianvic:
christianchibunna@gmail.com pls i am insterested
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by harleeM: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Olumuyiwaalli2@gmail.com...Thanks.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Check your mail

harleeM:
Olumuyiwaalli2@gmail.com...Thanks.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
This news was delivered to my email this evening. It's very interesting to me as a bitcoin Enthusiast.
Bitcoin Gets the Attention of Goldman Sachs After Reaching New Heights

https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-gets-the-attention-of-goldman-sachs-after-reaching-new-heights/

A new gold rush is picking up speed as bitcoin doubles the size of its fund under the BIT-XBTE’s management. The fund that was around $50 million on May 1st has jumped to $100 million a few days ago, which is an impressive growth. The head of trading and operations at XBT Provider, Jean-Marie Mognetti, has stated that during the last two months, the Provider’s exchange of the traded Bitcoin notes has seen a major demand increase from industrial as well as retail investors. Everyone is searching for exposure to bitcoin.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
I will be doing in-dept review of some crypto investments schemes.

stay in the loop.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by slayminder(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
adelajadaret@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by slayminder(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
adelajadaret@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by buizyeazy: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
sizang5@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by davidodufote: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
kindly send info to odufhotes@gmail.com would be waiting
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Securing Your Bitcoin

New Initiative Advises Users To Maintain 100 Percent Control of Their Bitcoin

A new initiative designed to help Bitcoin users with the upcoming fork advises them to maintain 100 percent control of their Bitcoin, rather than keeping it in exchanges.

The reality is clear - most Bitcoin blocks hit the block size limit of 1 MB and are plagued by fees and slowdowns. The solution, though, is still up in the air as debate rages about how change should happen.

One solution, the user-activated soft fork (UASF) is scheduled to go live on August 1, while another competing group has threatened to split the chain if that occurs.

1August.org claims to be a neutral third party designed to help users understand and navigate the upcoming fork, and how to best protect their Bitcoin. Because a fork would create duplication, the best solution for users is to be able to transact on both chains, should a fork occur.

At this time, they are advising that users maintain 100 percent control of their Bitcoin, rather than keeping it in exchanges such as Coinbase or Bittrex. The only way to completely control Bitcoin is to be in control of your private keys on either a wallet application or a paper wallet.

As they continue to evaluate the situation, 1August has promised to continue informing users in an unbiased fashion.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2017
You email is not working.
Mail me instead

slayminder:
adelajadaret@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by archangel1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
donkidoss@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by puppiluv(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Exchange/convert all Crypocurrency within 10/15 mins via https://www.alfacashier.com/r/2f7953ea

thank me later
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/segwait-is-over-bitcoin-network-shows-80-percent-support-for-segwit2x

SegWait Is Over! Bitcoin Network Shows 80 Percent Support For SegWit2x

BTCC and BATPOOL support for SegWit2x has taken the overall community consensus beyond the 80 percent threshold needed for adoption.

While the figure stood at 71 percent of network hash rate just yesterday, Tuesday has finally seen the number surpass the crucial marker to take effect.

SegWit2x, acceptance of which would all but guarantee the implementation of SegWit for Bitcoin, has received as much hype and criticism as any potential solution in the Bitcoin scaling debate.

Reacting to the latest developments, however, the cryptocurrency community appeared overwhelmingly relieved.
The code for SegWit2x is still in its alpha stage, with a beta release slated for the end of June.

Support has already come from the majority of well-known mining pools including Antpool, Bitfury and F2Pool.

Pro-Bitcoin Unlimited pools Bitcoin.com and ViaBTC also joined the support.

Meanwhile, in an explanatory post about SegWit2x on Monday, Bitcoin developer Jimmy Song noted the code’s implementation is “actually a trickier question than it may seem.”

“This is a positive development if you’re hoping to avoid a permanent split as it looks like Bitcoin will stay on one chain,” he wrote.

“But the battle is not over. The bigger and more contentious issue of a 2MB hard fork is the one that still needs to be settled.”

What does this news mean?
Technical analysis: bitcoin Market Index will rise. As at the time of this news, bitcoin has already seen 6.5% growth in worth from $2550 to $2730. This trend will continue. $3,200 is within site.

What you can do
Grow your bitcoin. Join reliable investments. Stop loosing your precious coin to hyip schemes/ponzi schemes.
Trade with the best system.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Abel4choice@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Katier00(f): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2017
katenzekweokpala@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by pajabs(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
pajabs2002@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2017
In Crytocurrency investments, offers that sound too good to be true, might actually be too good to be true.
Trade with caution on mouth watering offers.
If you are promised 100% ROI in 30 days, where do you think they will get such money to pay you if not from new investors? and what happens when there demand for payment overtakes new signups? They just disappear.

Its unfortunate that people want to get rich overnight. This singular factor cloud their prudence.

Run from HYIP, run from Ponzi.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by lailuvly: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
lailuvly@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by influential1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
amjustme2:
Some people are already becoming uncomfortable with Cryptocurrency. I understand since many are loosing money to shady and fraudulent investments flooding the cyberspace.

Despite that very business comes with risk, with proper due diligence, many are profiting legitimately with Cryptocurrency investments.

I am. And I am willing to introduce anyone who is interested to different places to grow your coins and earn passive income. From free coins (for those who have enough time/Data to spare) to trading and mining (you don't have to own hardware).

Send mail to amjustme@outlook.com

While you are free to participate in discussion, posting your own email or phone number here will be waste of time and a risk to your own self. Spammers are everywhere and you could be targeted.

However, you can email me your own investments. I will investigate and if legit I will post it here too.

Hello there dear, pls also send me the detail i am very interested. my email is:- chu.influential@gmail.com
Thanks a lot. I'll be expecting it.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Email sent. Click the link on my signature to join my mailing list and get latest information in your mail box

influential1:

Hello there dear, pls also send me the detail i am very interested. my email is:- chu.influential@gmail.com
Thanks a lot. I'll be expecting it.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Suddenly, Bitcoin to Be Officially Legal in India
https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-bitcoin-to-be-officially-legal-in-india

The legalization of Bitcoin in India

In spite of the negative attitude of certain politicians, the Indian government has come to a decision to regulate the market and provide an even playing field for Bitcoin exchanges that have allocated a significant amount of resources to standardize the market and industry.

Back in April, Mohit Kalra, CEO of Coinsecure, one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in India, told Cointelegraph in an interview that the Indian government has finally started to take Bitcoin seriously and are considering the possibility of regulating the market.

Kalra said:

“Finally, something positive for the industry. Authorities are now taking this technology seriously. We have been trying to get their attention for years now. I am glad it's all happening at the right time. At Coinsecure, we are seeing a massive increase in the number of users and volumes. We are positive with what will happen in these coming three months.”

On June 20, CNBC India announced that the Indian government committee has ruled in favor of regulating Bitcoin and is currently establishing a task force to create various regulatory frameworks with the aim of fully legalizing Bitcoin in the short-term.

Prior to the announcement of the Indian government, Chris Burniske, ARK Invest’s crypto lead, noted that the trading volumes in India have been on the rise. Burniske previously revealed that the Indian Bitcoin exchange market is responsible for processing around 11 percent of Bitcoin-to-USD trades.

The legalization of Bitcoin in India is expected to further increase trading volumes and Bitcoin activities in India by significant margins.

This is a welcome development in the community as we anticipate August 1 SegWit activation
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by andychrist(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2017
See www.nanobit.info for the real deal

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2017
What if I could show you a #bitcoin program that pays 1% on average daily 5 days a week, and it only takes $60 (N23,600) to get started.

No Selling or Recruiting Necessary.

Have you seen any banks able to do this with your money? Not me!!

Plus, in my opinion Bitcoin may hit $5K by year end so your earnings compound as the Bitcoin price increases.

Interested?
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by nadisms: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
nadisms34@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by nadisms: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
amjustme2:
What if I could show you a #bitcoin program that pays 1% on average daily 5 days a week, and it only takes $60 (N23,600) to get started.

No Selling or Recruiting Necessary.

Have you seen any banks able to do this with your money? Not me!!

Plus, in my opinion Bitcoin may hit $5K by year end so your earnings compound as the Bitcoin price increases.

Interested?
yea,nadisms34@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by harrietee: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017 / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Norland Group Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.