Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (27961 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kindly edit your post to remove the email address.

Spammers could target you
[quote author=baroman100 post=59856799][/quote]
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by baroman100: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2017
amakaosuoha@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
A total of 10 commercial banks that include Zenith Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) have reported N26.8 billion on current account maintenance fee in six months. Others are Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Holdings Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, FCMB Group Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc and Unity Bank Plc. The 10 commercial banks in half year of 2016 generated about N26.5 billion for maintaining customers’ current account.

Banks keeps ripping you off. Just imagine the above statistics.

What are they maintaining?

The distrust for Nigeria's banking system is growing. If you have never been ripped off by a Nigeria bank, maybe you don't have a bank account.

If you are tired, invest in bitcoin and gain total control of your money, anytime anywhere, buy and invest in crytocurrency
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
I have been quite a while, busy researching out another wonderful opportunity, Keep calm as positive news is coming up in few days.

If you are already enjoying opportunities I have presented to you, make sure you share testimonies. If you are not, maybe you are looking for a GRQS, sorry I dont have that on my list. Go cure your greed

Those on mailing list will get the full details delivered to their mail box. I mean the big info coming in few days.

Stay On !
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
I have a big news coming

Stay in the loop
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by priesthood13: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
royalpriesthood13@yahoo.com.
Kindly include me in your fold. I'm a beginner. A learner.
Thanks
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am interested brytmatt@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by am4truth(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
toluwab@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Big announcement made on a fresh new reliable investment opportunity for bitcoin enthusiast and new comers. If you have mailed me before now, should have a new mail from me, check inbox or spam.

Plenty emails I received after the rumor i spilled here spurred me to work faster. Thanks to all those who contributed into the due diligence
Read fast as you can and swing to action.

There is also a new list exclusively for those interested in altcoin trading (Order Book)You will find the link is the concluding part of the email. ensure you read the mail till the end.

For new comers, please I dont welcome people post their emails upandan on my thread. If you want to any information, send and email or join my mailing list. Find the email/link in my signature - below any of my post.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Earlier this week, prominent bitcoin trader and investor Tone Vays provided technical analysis on bitcoin’s short-term trend, major price correction following the nationwide ban on Chinese bitcoin exchanges, bitcoin’s swift recovery, and the long-term future of bitcoin.

The analysis of Vays demonstrated the potential of bitcoin price to surpass the $100,000 mark by the end of 2018, which would provide bitcoin a multi-trillion dollar market cap. For many years, financial analysts and researchers in both the cryptocurrency and banking sectors such as RT’s Keiser Report host Max Keiser emphasized the possibility of bitcoin to surpass $1 trillion in market cap if and when it succeeds in evolving into an alternative financial network against existing banking systems and financial institutions.

If you are still sitting on the fence, you are on your own.
Start stacking bitcoin now on autopilot. Passive income with bitcoin is the best.
Join a world class company. Make bitcoin while you sleep.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by isukurucaleb: 1:10am On Sep 24, 2017
calebisukuru@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Henrychris(m): 4:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Please send me an email here chukshenry213@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Kemosolar: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2017
solababs10@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls no one should post emails here, spammers would target you.
You could even think I am the one.

Check my signature for mail address. I will reply and you know you are getting authentic information
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Email sents

Kemosolar:
soluk

Henrychris:
Please send me an email here chom

isukurucaleb:
calom
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by heykay7(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
heykay7@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Ebi4life: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
amjustme2:
Some people are already becoming uncomfortable with Cryptocurrency. I understand since many are loosing money to shady and fraudulent investments flooding the cyberspace.

Despite that very business comes with risk, with proper due diligence, many are profiting legitimately with Cryptocurrency investments.

I am. And I am willing to introduce anyone who is interested to different places to grow your coins and earn passive income. From free coins (for those who have enough time/Data to spare) to trading and mining (you don't have to own hardware).

Send mail to amjustme@outlook.com

While you are free to participate in discussion, posting your own email or phone number here will be waste of time and a risk to your own self. Spammers are everywhere and you could be targeted.

However, you can email me your own investments. I will investigate and if legit I will post it here too.

send to me: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Modify your post to remove email add

Meanwhile, details sent.
Ebi4life:
send to me:
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
If you care about your hard earned money and dont want to loose it to shading schemes online, just follow my leadings.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by dammybounty: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
amjustme2:
If you care about your hard earned money and dont want to loose it to shading schemes online, just follow my leadings.

Boss I sent u a mail.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by holyia(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
samueladeniyi502@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by sincere22k(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
am interested have mailed you
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
saw nairaland notification
send me mail directly, I am expecting your mail

dammybounty:

Boss I sent u a mail.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
replied
sincere22k:
am interested have mailed you
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
STOP POSTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE. I THOUGHT THIS READING PROBLEM NIGERIANS HAD DECADES AGO WAS OVER?

AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT READY, DONT BOTHER MAILING ME, THERE IS NO FREE INVESTMENT.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sorry for the all-caps red fonted right up, I am pissed.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerian Central Bank Director: Cryptocurrency Wave 'Cannot Be Stopped'

The Central Bank of Nigeria is said to be taking a closer look at blockchains and cryptocurrencies.

According to a report in The Guardian this week, Musa Jimoh, a deputy director at the country's central bank, recently spoke at a cryptocurrency-focused conference in Lagos, Nigeria's largest city. There, Jimoh indicated that the Central Bank of Nigeria is preparing a white paper on the subject.

Perhaps most notable, however, was how Jimoh framed the reason for the study, noting the central bank "cannot stop the tide of waves generated by the blockchain technology and its derivatives." Such comments carry extra weight coming from the institution that oversees domestic monetary policy as well as banking sector regulation.

In his remarks, Jimoh also noted that the nature of the technology, which gives users autonomy over the private keys that access blockchain-linked data, enables the creation of forms of money that are "beyond restriction and confiscation."

Elsewhere, attendees surveyed at the conference painted a generally positive picture of how the technology is progressing domestically. Other topics addressed included how blockchains can help move payments across borders, and the investment risks associated with the nascent technology.

Dr. David Isiawe, president of the Information Security Society of Nigeria, also spoke to the general consensus, when he was quoted as saying the technology is a reality that must be faced by the country's leaders "whether we like it or not."

Read full Info at https://www.coindesk.com/nigeria-central-bank-cryptocurrency-cannot-be-stopped/
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
I am waiting for your reply I cant get hold of your email

Kindly mail me

dammybounty:

Boss I sent u a mail.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Debbylizzy35@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Send me a pm

[quote author=Lizzdeb post=60867663][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017 / Norland Group Nigeria / Books Every Investor Should Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.