Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (27958 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Check your email.

harrietee:
Am interested harizonal66@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Fabuloski(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
gbengafabusola@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by four4: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
yusuphshittu11@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fabuloski:
gbengafabusola@gmail.com
[
quote author=four4 post=57890506]yusuphshittu11@yahoo.com
[/quote]

Check your email
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by temisilva(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Topeonabiyi@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by uchecho: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Konko2@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
amjustme2:
[
quote author=four4 post=57890506]yusuphshittu11@yahoo.com

Check your email

Op,u should have told them to pm u instead of putting their emails here for spammers to get cool contract with.

I have mailed u,pls do send me the link lemme join.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am discouraging people from dropping their email here, this thread is not a funnel. You could start getting mails from people and not me. There are scammers everywhere. They could target you. Those who are interested should email me.

Again beware of fraudulent / schemes.

People ask me about Swisscoin, Onecoin, lifecoin, TBC. I get these kind of inquiry on daily basis. These things are nothing but shitcoins. They are not Cryptocurrency. They are Ponzi schemes.

Acquire knowledge on Blockchain technology. Then these things won't bother you again.

Also HYIPs comes with great risk. Note that the higher the returns, the high the risk. HYIPs will take money from new investors and settle old members. What happens when new memberships slow down?

Invest wisely
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2017
I have pointed that out several times.

Meanwhile I got your notification, if you reply
We should be ready to go. Alternatively use my email on the signature. That's faster.

maron5:

Op,u should have told them to pm u instead of putting their emails here for spammers to get cool contract with.

I have mailed u,pls do send me the link lemme join.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Likely spammers have started contacting you. My email is below every of my post.

I have mailed you, if the mail is not from amjustme@outlook.com know that I am not the one.

uchecho:
Konko2@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Please again, don't post your email here. Everyone should contact me instead , that way you can avoid spammers.

Please take note.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bitcoin could reach $5 trillion in five years, predicts Novogratz

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/28/bitcoin-could-reach-5-trillion-in-five-years-predicts-novogratz/

Famed investor Michael Novogratz, who recently said he has 10% of his money in Bitcoin and Ether, now states that digital currencies could reach a value of $5 trillion in five years — if the industry will be able to reach massive adoption.

“The Nasdaq got to $5.4 trillion in 1999, why couldn’t it be as big? There’s so much human capital and real money being poured into the space and we’re at the takeoff point. Pay your taxes, because nobody in that space pays taxes. It’s a bunch of libertarians. There really is a revolutionary spirit amongst the guys that are building this system.”

In order to obtain this value, companies will have to develop businesses and projects that are able to satisfy regulators, but right now bitcoin’s reputation is not going to the correct street as it is popularly perceived as a currency favored by black markets and hackers.

The cryptocurrency industry took a new reputational collapse a few days ago when a cyber attack spread around the world, disabling computers and demanding users pay $300 in cryptocurrency. Back in May, a similar thing happened with the WannaCry hack.

While bitcoin price is currently trading at $2,547 at press time and it is the biggest cryptocurrency in the industry with more than 140 percent gained during this year, Ether, the digital token that runs on Ethereum blockchain, reached a value of $240 from just $8 earlier this year.

According to Coinmarketcap data, Ether has a market cap of $28,589,831,650, while bitcoin reaches almost double with $41,973,033,307.

Novogratz said he gained profits thanks to bitcoin and Ether holding when prices surged, and he still has 10 percent of his worth invested in digital currencies, including blockchain-based tokens he purchased during fundraising processes known as initial coin offerings or ICOs. He wants to buy more Ether if its price falls between $200 and $150, and more bitcoin if it falls to $2,000.

Bitcoin vs Gold

Bitcoin is known as the digital gold, but if you invested $10.000 in gold back in 2010 you now would have lost money (just a couple of hundred, but who want to invest in a losing asset?).

Conversely, if you decided to invest the same amount in bitcoin now you were swimming in your money like Scrooge McDuck.

Bitcoin is $2550 today, start growing your bitcoin and earn passively.
pm me for reliable-only investments
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
amjustme2:
Some people are already becoming uncomfortable with Cryptocurrency. I understand since many are loosing money to shady and fraudulent investments flooding the cyberspace.

Despite that very business comes with risk, with proper due diligence, many are profiting legitimately with Cryptocurrency investments.

I am. And I am willing to introduce anyone who is interested to different places to grow your coins and earn passive income. From free coins (for those who have enough time/Data to spare) to trading and mining (you don't have to own hardware).

Send mail to amjustme@outlook.com

While you are free to participate in discussion, posting your own email or phone number here will be waste of time and a risk to your own self. Spammers are everywhere and you could be targeted.

However, you can email me your own investments. I will investigate and if legit I will post it here too.

Kindly reply the email sent to your mail.
Thanks.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't know if you have gotten my reply. Check Spam too.

Mikkyjay17:

Kindly reply the email sent to your mail.
Thanks.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Lillian101: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
THE BILLION COIN :WHAT DOES THIS COIN CONNOTE, IT IS A COIN WHICH HAS A TREMENDOUS VALUE EVEN GREATER THAN THE BITCOIN... MOST SEE THIS COIN WITH FAR LESSER VALUE BUT ON THE CONTRARY THIS IS HOWEVER A FALLACY AS SOME COUNTRIES NOW HAVE THE TBC BANK... THE VALUE IS SO HIGH THAT IT CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED... YEARS AGO WHEN THE BITCOIN FIRST CAME TO EXISTENCE MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING CRYPTOCURRENCY AND SOMEONE WHO HAD 10000BTC = OVER 10M$ IN TODAY'S CURRENCY EXCHANGED IT FOR PIZZA BECAUSE HE NEVER SAW THE FUTURE OF THIS COIN...WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION I'D IMPLORE EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN TO INVEST IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COIN AS THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR IT AND BRING AN END TO POVERTY SOONEST IN THIS GREAT STATE... THE CURRENT MARKET VALUE FOR THIS COIN IS 1TBC=13.4BTC=OVER 13000DOLLARS BUT I'D BE OFFERING IT FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 1TBC=N1000 AND DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASES FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING COIN... YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08068193548,NAME: LILIAN FALOPE
FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED. THANKS
2 MINS CONFIRMATION..SUPER FAST.
COME LETS MAKE WEALTH TOGETHER.

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
amjustme2:
I don't know if you have gotten my reply. Check Spam too.

Received.
Thanks.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by whatashock(m): 1:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Please send here also......sunnyadaba1@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Please again, don't post your email here. Everyone should contact me instead , that way you can avoid spammers.

If you have posted your email here, kindly edit and remove your email.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by maaji: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
nasman31@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-outperforms-gold-stocks/

Bitcoin and Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) in particular are beating traditional investments like gold, stocks and bonds, by as much as 220.59% so far in 2017.

CRYPTO-MARKET BULLS ARE OUTRUNNING STOCKS

More and more investors are investing directly into bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, which soared to a $100 billion market in the last couple of months. Many saw this recent price hike as a perfect way to get into the cryptocurrency market. The Bitcoin price has risen by am impressive 156% since last year.

------------------
Start investing in bitcoin. Join only reliable investments. Grow with bitcoin
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by wyserose: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Wyseking@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
SMDH.....
[b]collapse of a bitcoin doubler (GladiaCoin)
[/b]A couple of my friends are very upset they didn't listen to me. Lost tons....

GladiaCoin launched in March and promised affiliate investors a 200% ROI in 90 days. Run by anonymous scammers, GladiaCoin has since spawned a number of clones.

Well before the initial 90 day maturity period was up for initial investment, GladiaCoin ran into problems in late May.

On May 19th, GladiaCoin suspended affiliate ROI payouts for five days citing “conditions of the blockchain network”.

Bitcoin transactions have not been confirmed quickly as usual and this directly impacts the trading operation as we have thousands of queued orders waiting at least 1 confirmation that has taken up to 24 hours to consolidate.

Withdrawal restrictions were also tightened, limiting affiliates to withdrawing a minimum 0.1 BTC over the previous 0.03 BTC limit.

ROI payments did resume on May 20th, however a week later GladiaCoin was in trouble again.

In an attempt to recapture ROI payouts, GladiaCoin introduced higher investment amounts. A 15% monthly fee (on the initially invested amount) was also introduced.

Not surprisingly, GladiaCoin continued to deteriorate and on June 3rd suspended ROI payouts for another week.

In the latest email sent out to GladiaCoin affiliates on June 10th, the company has advised it will not meet its advertised 200% ROI on any funds invested that have already paid back more than was initially invested.

Thus the true nature of the business is revealed.

Every bitcoin doubler that has launched in the wake of GladiaCoin (JetCoin, Royal Dragon Traders, Cointherum btcclock, etc.), all operate on this exact same business model.

The bottom line is when you’re using newly invested funds to pay off existing investors, you can only pay a 200% on a very limited number of investment amounts.

All of the bitcoin doublers also have a pyramid recruiting component, which further drains available ROI funds.

The end result is a collapse well before the promised maturity period, as not even the most cunning of scammers can beat basic mathematics.

For affiliates of such schemes the end-result is always the same: the majority lose money to the big recruiter minority.

As losses in bitcoin doublers continue to mount over the coming months, no doubt we’ll see more of them emerge. The more devious of which will be pitched to desperate investors trying to recoup existing losses.

Whether the anonymous scammers running these opportunities make off with your money or not is up to you
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2017
I warned people

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Investing in Bitcoin Throughout 2017 – is it too Late?

THERE IS NEVER A BAD TIME TO BUY BITCOIN

Everyone would love to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price possible. Preferably at the price of $0.01 per BTC or lower, which was effectively the real price when Bitcoin was first created. Despite the gains Bitcoin has made over the past few years, there is no reason to think the price has peaked already. The third wave is coming for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and it is only a matter of time until it happens.

People who have missed out on the early days of Bitcoin may find it hard to justify investing at this point in time. That is understandable, as over $2, 500 per Bitcoin is quite a steep price. At the same time, people have to keep in mind the current value of all bitcoins in existence pales in comparison to the trillions of dollars being moved around the world through banks and other financial institutions. Bitcoin may never achieve that high level of value, but for all we know, it could happen in five years from now.

The best time to invest in Bitcoin was yesterday. One should not contemplate whether or not to invest for too long. Opportunities will come and go with Bitcoin. Even if you would buy today and the value dropped by 20% overnight, there is still a good chance one will score a profit by just holding onto this Bitcoin balance for the foreseeable future.

One strategy a lot of investors rely on is buying small amounts of Bitcoin every week and simply store them in an offline wallet. Even fractional amounts of Bitcoin will eventually add up to a good chunk. Keep in mind there will only be 21 million coins by 2140, making it impossible for everyone on the planet to own a full Bitcoin. Scarcity makes Bitcoin valuable to a lot of people. Always do your own research before trusting a company with your funds to buy Bitcoin.

------
Another strategy is buy and trade to grow it.
Get 1% daily 5 daily a week, ( sounds to me more like a doctor's prescription)

You could could get 450% or more in 14 months. Don't be left out.

But that's what is is. A year from now many will wish they had started today.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Investing in Bitcoin Throughout 2017 – is it too Late?

https://themerkle.com/investing-in-bitcoin-throughout-2017-is-it-too-late/

THERE IS NEVER A BAD TIME TO BUY BITCOIN

Everyone would love to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price possible. Preferably at the price of $0.01 per BTC or lower, which was effectively the real price when Bitcoin was first created. Despite the gains Bitcoin has made over the past few years, there is no reason to think the price has peaked already. The third wave is coming for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and it is only a matter of time until it happens.

People who have missed out on the early days of Bitcoin may find it hard to justify investing at this point in time. That is understandable, as over $2, 500 per Bitcoin is quite a steep price. At the same time, people have to keep in mind the current value of all bitcoins in existence pales in comparison to the trillions of dollars being moved around the world through banks and other financial institutions. Bitcoin may never achieve that high level of value, but for all we know, it could happen in five years from now.

The best time to invest in Bitcoin was yesterday. One should not contemplate whether or not to invest for too long. Opportunities will come and go with Bitcoin. Even if you would buy today and the value dropped by 20% overnight, there is still a good chance one will score a profit by just holding onto this Bitcoin balance for the foreseeable future.

One strategy a lot of investors rely on is buying small amounts of Bitcoin every week and simply store them in an offline wallet. Even fractional amounts of Bitcoin will eventually add up to a good chunk. Keep in mind there will only be 21 million coins by 2140, making it impossible for everyone on the planet to own a full Bitcoin. Scarcity makes Bitcoin valuable to a lot of people. Always do your own research before trusting a company with your funds to buy Bitcoin.

------
Another strategy is buy and trade to grow it.
Get 1% daily 5 daily a week, ( sounds to me more like a doctor's prescription)

You could could get 450% or more in 14 months. Don't be left out.

But that's what is is. A year from now many will wish they had started today.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by mwhy(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2017
muyiwa.lusi@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wall Street Strategist Sees Bitcoin at $55,000 by 2022: CNBC

https://cointelegraph.com/news/wall-street-strategist-sees-bitcoin-at-55000

Tom Lee, strategist at the firm Fundstrat, has released his estimate on the value of Bitcoin by 2022, CNBC reports.

In the next five years
Lee, an expert in market commodities and stock valuations, has made his estimate based on Bitcoin’s limited supply and market stabilization. He’s not the first to make such bullish predictions either. Ronnie Moas, the famous stock picker and strategist has also suggested substantial upside, even in the near term.

What's driving the demand?
Lee believes that one of the main market drivers for Bitcoin is a cannibalizing of gold demand. As the economic situation continues to present concern for many investors, vehicles like Bitcoin can be a way to store value similar to gold and other precious metals.

The limitation on supply, as there can be no more than 21 million inherent units, and the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies make Bitcoin a safe harbor in times of economic uncertainty, according to Lee.

-------------
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bitcoin Price Triangle Breakout Imminent, Investors Sense ‘Big Move

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-triangle-breakout-imminent-investors-sense-big-move

Bitcoin’s price is about to break out in what commentators expect will be a “big move.”

Excitement among the cryptocurrency’s online traders is building Monday, as weeks of comparatively flat price action look to end soon

Bitcoin has been trading on average between $2,400 and $2,800 since June 16, a considerably less volatile period to that which preceded it, according to data from Coinmarketcap.

-----
If you are still siting on the fence,
You are on a long thing.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by coinanytime(m): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Buy/Sell your BTC, Perfect Money and Neteller with ease!
Whatsapp 09022387191
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2017
If you love bitcoin, get prepared for August 1.

Leading up to this date, you may have noticed volatility in price, but dont panic. You can take appropriate measure to protect your investment.

Be prepared to buy once the price stabilize because it's going to climb after that.

Seat belt on, cash ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017 / Norland Group Nigeria / Books Every Investor Should Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.