Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (27943 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
Some people are already becoming uncomfortable with Cryptocurrency. I understand since many are loosing money to shady and fraudulent investments flooding the cyberspace.

Despite that very business comes with risk, with proper due diligence, many are profiting legitimately with Cryptocurrency investments.

I am. And I am willing to introduce anyone who is interested to different places to grow your coins and earn passive income. From free coins (for those who have enough time/Data to spare) to trading and mining (you don't have to own hardware).

While you are free to participate in discussion, posting your own email or phone number here will be waste of time and a risk to your own self. Spammers are everywhere and you could be targeted.

However, you can email me your own investments. I will investigate and if legit I will post it here too.

2 Likes

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:51pm On May 17, 2017
This is updated as at this morning.

Kindly check your email for those who have mailed so far.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Hayoolar: 2:01pm On May 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 2:05pm On May 17, 2017
I dont promote Ponzi Schemes here. Please kindly open your own thread.

Thank you

[quote author=Hayoolar post=56607451][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Darlington08(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2017
OK which crypto investment? you can mail me. uptrust4@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by jideofor11(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2017
Okay
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:02pm On May 18, 2017
Email sent.

Darlington08:
OK which crypto investment? you can mail me. uptrust4@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
Kindly check your email address inbox/spam for those who have sent mails. please if my reply was late, sorry I did not see some mails on time as they were delivered to spam folder.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by ucheuzor1(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
Bro am interested.... Ucheuzor24@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by ucheuzor1(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2017
Ucheuzor24@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by omobim: 5:48pm On May 18, 2017
Omobim89@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Adeapex(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
livelysegzy@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by omobemi: 9:59pm On May 18, 2017
omobemie@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by chukscent: 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
Oasisenchuks@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by gamaliel9: 10:40pm On May 18, 2017
rafaelamaechi@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by davidodufote: 12:30am On May 19, 2017
kindly.send to me odufhotes@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by gracevien(f): 5:46am On May 19, 2017
Gucchie@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 5:59pm On May 21, 2017
All emails sent.

But am not comfortable people posting their emails here.

This place is full of scammers. Don't make it so easy for them.

Meanwhile business as usual, even on a weekend.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/intel-aims-at-blockchain-integration-for-entire-healthcare-industry

Intel Aims at Blockchain Integration For Entire Healthcare Industry

Intel, the $167 bln US-based chip manufacturer and technology company, has officially secured a partnership with Healthcare transaction service provider and software development firm PokitDok to utilize Blockchain technology in providing a more efficient platform for companies in the healthcare industry.

In April of 2016, Hyperledger, a Blockchain consortium led by the Linux Foundation, announced the introduction of Hyperledger Sawtooth Lake developed by Intel to process the secure transfer of digital assets for large-scale commercial enterprises and organization.

Within the Hyperledger consortium, member corporations and financial institutions can propose Blockchain platforms and protocols. Once proposed, they are reviewed by the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) before being approved as an official Hyperledger project.

Last year, the TSC officially approved Intel’s proposal of Sawtooth Lake and immediately dove into production and implementation. At the time, Imad Sousou, Vice president and general manager of the Open Source Technology Center at Intel, stated:

“Blockchain technology can help enable secure transfer of digital assets among known and unknown parties. Intel looks forward to collaborating with the Hyperledger Project to advance the security, scalability, and privacy of transactions in enterprise and permission-less systems.”

PokitDok and Intel are actively developing a Blockchain platform called DokChain built on top of Intel’ Hyperledger Sawtooth Lake with a long-term strategy to provide a decentralized and transparent infrastructure for healthcare companies.

Reliable platform
Specifically, the two companies are focusing on the facilitation of the transfer of assets between healthcare companies and potential intermediaries, which currently are conducted through multiple platforms, servers and infrastructures. Essentially, the aim of DokChain and the two companies is to create a Blockchain platform with which healthcare companies can rely on to facilitate all transfers of payments, transactions and assets on a single platform.

In an interview, PokitDok co-founder and CTO Ted Tanner emphasized that the implementation of Blockchain technology could alter the entire healthcare industry and how it processes various data types, including assets, financial information and client data.

Although PokitDok ran a wide range of tests with a variety of Blockchain protocols and networks such as Ethereum, Tanner explained that the company believes Intel’s Sawtooth Lake is a better fit for the healthcare industry.

By using an enterprise-grade Blockchain, Tanner further emphasized that Intel and PokitDok aim to help companies within the healthcare industry to manage and validate identities and information in real-time, with a greater level of transparency. If the technology develops and evolves as planned, Tanner stated that consumers within the healthcare industry should be able to pay bills and process claims without spending hours with customer service and waiting up to 180 days for documents to be processed.

“This is furthering history and software execution in the most pristine sense, completely executing at the hardware level. This is the first step in a revolution. It’s ready to happen and this will happen quickly,” said Mike Reed of Intel

Time to invest and and grow with blockchain based - decentralized currency - bitcoin.

Ask me the most reliable way to earn.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by EricBreezy(m): 11:47pm On May 21, 2017
Send me a mail please, chinnieabrahams@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by dgitrader(m): 1:02am On May 22, 2017
dgitrader@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by jospap: 9:32am On May 22, 2017
joturaki@yahoo.com, pls am interested
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Soteriahascome: 11:58am On May 22, 2017
I'm following
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Nobody: 4:24am On May 24, 2017
Fmdr1979@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017 / Norland Group Nigeria / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.