Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria (1926 Views)

Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by bantudark1: 8:59pm On May 16, 2017
why??...many reasons....blacks are docile.....when i say blacks,i mean all blacks!!!....

it realy matters how you understand the world....

kenya doesnt understand the world we live in like ghana or cameroon....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by bantudark1: 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
we nigerians should separate from other africans...

if nigeria realy want to get great,then we must abandon all other african nations!!!!....

or

stay mediocre like other african nations...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by DivinelyBlessed: 9:22pm On May 16, 2017
The Black man is docile. I agree with you on that, but for us to separate ourselves from other nations?

I don't think so. The white man will take advantage of us
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by bantudark1: 9:28pm On May 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
The Black man is docile. I agree with you on that, but for us to separate ourselves from other nations?

I don't think so. The white man will take advantage of us

if you clearly are different than the others and you know it then their is no way the whites can take advantage of you....

look russia and north korea.....they are still alive and whites are scared of them...

stop trying to save those that can not be saved....forget black skin....

anybody that doesnt think like you is a enemy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by leathalbeast: 9:32pm On May 16, 2017
bantudark1:
why??...many reasons....blacks are docile.....when i say blacks,i mean all blacks!!!....

you really sound stupid. if you want to separate from other African countries then start by bringing all your people home from those African countries.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by DivinelyBlessed: 9:32pm On May 16, 2017
Actually, I have been thinking?

What is the black man's problem? This is not a racist or should I say downgrading statement.

The typical black man isn't getting it right.

I don't worship white or Chinese race, but they are actually moving forward.

Why did God create us like this?
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2017
bantudark1:

you're still living in dilliusion, the world today is too advanced to be this stupid, better go check whether it's from the village ur problem is coming from
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by bantudark1: 9:46pm On May 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

What is the black man's problem? This is not a racist or should I say downgrading statement.

what is realy this black skinned moronns problem??.....i still wonder......

the black freak still remains a freak even till today.......no no...i disagree to drag black skinned moronns along because they are black too....the brain should matter to nigerians not skin...
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by DivinelyBlessed: 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
bantudark1:

what is realy this black skinned moronns problem??.....i still wonder......

the black freak still remains a freak even till today.......no no...i disagree to drag black skinned moronns along because they are black too....the brain should matter to nigerians not skin...
The black man still relies heavily on religion and black magic instead of reasoning logically.

What a shame
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by bantudark1: 10:22pm On May 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

The black man still relies heavily on religion and black magic instead of reasoning logically.

What a shame

he and she are moronns waiting for a white moroon to fall from the skies to save them...
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by DivinelyBlessed: 10:32pm On May 16, 2017
bantudark1:

he and she are moronns waiting for a white moroon to fall from the skies to save them...

Lol.
He and she moronns may move to the white moroons country and continue living like second class citizens
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by bantudark1: 10:43pm On May 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Lol.
He and she moronns may move to the white moroons country and continue living like second class citizens

kikikikikiki.... grin
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by deedeedee1: 10:54pm On May 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

well bro, the only reason is ignorance. The black man is ignorant and very religious. An average african man cannot differentiate a nation from a country but simply believe they are the same. Our ignorance is what has kept us backward.
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by DivinelyBlessed: 10:59pm On May 16, 2017
deedeedee1:

well bro, the only reason is ignorance. The black man is ignorant and very religious. An average african man cannot differentiate a nation from a country but simply believe they are the same. Our ignorance is what has kept us backward.
You are right. But can we still continue to blame ignorance in this 21st century? With Internet, smartphone, social media everywhere?

Even the enlightened black man is still missing it somewhere. I think greed is also to blame
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by Zenithpeak(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2017
Kenya is not even the problem.

What a pity for a big white fowl (Nigeria) that couldn't realise its worth.

Kenya is blessed with so much animals that the people of that country reason like they live in the games reserves.
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by deedeedee1: 11:09pm On May 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

You are right. But can we still continue to blame ignorance in this 21st century? With Internet, smartphone, social media everywhere?

Even the enlightened black man is still missing it somewhere. I think greed is also to blame
Well bro, the main reason africa cant move forward is because of too much diversity, nothing else! When you have 300 ethnic groups in a country, and the largest occupy just 20 percent, how will such a country develop? They just wont!! This is how most african countries are.
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by DivinelyBlessed: 11:21pm On May 16, 2017
deedeedee1:

Well bro, the main reason africa cant move forward is because of too much diversity, nothing else! When you have 300 ethnic groups in a country, and the largest occupy just 20 percent, how will such a country develop? They just wont!! This is how most african countries are.
I don't think so. What will you say about the former U. S. S. R now Russia and also China. They are way bigger than Nigeria in size and landmass.
I think the nature of the African race is programmed to be the least of all the races. We are not even sure of ourselves,busy patronizing made in usa, made in china, made in italy etc
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by deedeedee1: 11:27pm On May 16, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

I don't think so. What will you say about the former U. S. S. R now Russia and also China. They are way bigger than Nigeria in size and landmass.
I think the nature of the African race is programmed to be the least of all the races. We are not even sure of ourselves,busy patronizing made in usa, made in china, made in italy etc
i am not talking about size or land mass. I am talking about the number of ethnic groups that make up a country
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 3:21am On May 17, 2017
bantudark1:

The problem of black right from history is disunity sad we don't have to relate with other poor African country we just have to move forward. and face our problem excluding other African country we are still the richest Lagos is richer than kenya
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by TheKingdom: 3:33am On May 17, 2017
tollyboy5:

The problem of black right from history is disunity sad we don't have to relate with other poor African country we just have to move forward. and face our problem excluding other African country we are still the richest Lagos is richer than kenya

That statement alone shows exactly why kenya is better than Nigeria, claiming "Lagos" is richer than Kenya. Really? Is that city-state what you should be celebrating? Africa as a whole is messed up, and as long as the biggest three tribes are caged in the same British created country that continues to call themselves Nigg-er Areans, then it will remain as backward as Kenya, Togo, Burundi, and the rest, which it has till date.

No wonder a Buhari can return as president 30+ years after illegally occupying the seat, and now vacationing in London paid for by the pastor flocking, EPL watching, Davido dancing fools in this boundary.
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 3:41am On May 17, 2017
TheKingdom:

That statement alone shows exactly why kenya is better than Nigeria, claiming "Lagos" is richer than Kenya. Really? Is that city-state what you should be celebrating? Africa as a whole is messed up, and as long as the biggest three tribes are caged in the same British created country that continues to call themselves Nigg-er Areans, then it will remain as backward as Kenya, Togo, Burundi, and the rest, which it has till date.

No wonder a Buhari can return as president 30+ years after illegally occupying the seat, and now vacationing in London paid for by the pastor flocking, EPL watching, Davido dancing fools in this boundary.
I don't know what you are insinuating on undecided Africans are backward is not my business anymore as far as my country is progressing . so I should not celebrate Lagos sad OK let me explain better my state/home town is richer than Kenya so its whose joy
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by TheKingdom: 3:44am On May 17, 2017
tollyboy5:

I don't know what you are insinuating on undecided Africans are backward is not my business anymore as far as my country is progressing . so I should not celebrate Lagos sad OK let me explain better my state/home town is richer than Kenya so its whose joy

Which state is that abeg? Is your state even viable? Dos it have a world class medical center/facility? If so please email Baba or his Yoruba girlfriend on Youtube called "Keeping it Real with..." because your "country" ain't moving anywhere.

Just telling u the truth without insult or emotion
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 3:58am On May 17, 2017
TheKingdom:

Which state is that abeg? Is your state even viable? Dos it have a world class medical center/facility? If so please email Baba or his Yoruba girlfriend on Youtube called "Keeping it Real with..." because your "country" ain't moving anywhere.

Just telling u the truth without insult or emotion
grin from your comment you sound like wailing wailers your comment is driven by negative energy undecided considering most development in my state its world class medical centre you're complaining of Rome isn't built a day the vision of my state is to become mega city not African champion I thought our success is Nigeria success but with peoples comment I see no one could love your home better than you do sad when government as improve electricity of the state then medical sector would improve the previous government prevented Lagos from taking over some federal project like electricity but things are changing with the way Nigeria is coming out of recession I'm optimistic about how GDP of several state would increase then many project would be completed. having different ethnic group is what foolish people gives as excuse of why a country won't make progress
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by Fidha254(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Kenya is blessed with so much animals that the people of that country reason like they live in the games reserves.

Kenya was not blessed, Animals roamed all over Africa. Including Nigeria had all the big five.. The only difference is Nigeria ate almost all her animals while Kenya realised they were 3times valuable alive than dead..

E.g here: What kind of people eat wild carnivorous meat..
https://www.nairaland.com/2781660/lion-killed-jos-used-meat

1 Like

Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by Fidha254(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2017
bantudark1:

Then why does Kenya with less per capita income rank higher in HDI than Nigeria ..
Kenya ranks higher in infrastructure,Health,Education,Internet,access to electricity, ...basically all the criteria that make a citizen live better life
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by sHOTdownHawk: 12:05pm On May 17, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Am not a violent person. Hell someone claimed africans to be docile. Its statements like these makes me wanna beat the shit out of my nigerian neighbour. Maybe i should. Anyways 700000 nigerians live in canoues in makoko. I bet their brain size is smaller than the fish we eat here
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2017
tollyboy5:

You think yourselves smart yet u cannot even understand the simple economics.
I wont even bother explain it to u, cos u kids are dumb to the extreme.
Go look up the latest poverty indices and the Human Developmend Index rankings, literacy rates etc, and compare the two countries.
You are not rich except on paper, and definately not developed.
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2017
Hbuyosh:

You think yourselves smart yet u cannot even understand the simple economics.
I wont even bother explain it to u, cos u kids are dumb to the extreme.
Go look up the latest poverty indices and the Human Developmend Index rankings, literacy rates etc, and compare the two countries.
You are not rich except on paper, and definately not developed.
that does not bother me. if Nigeria were to be divided into two southerners literacy rate should be among the highest. the north are the one bringing our stat down and I'm not bothered. we won't force others to do what they don't want Lagos state gdp per capita is 4.33 as at last year while Kenya own is 1.5 in 2015
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2017
tollyboy5:

that does not bother me. if Nigeria were to be divided into two southerners literacy rate should be among the highest. the north are the one bringing our stat down and I'm not bothered. we won't force others to do what they don't want Lagos state gdp per capita is 4.33 as at last year while Kenya own is 1.5 in 2015

Nigeria's gdp per capita is $2300 whilst Kenya's $1700.
Lagos per capita is $4500, Nairobi's $6500.

And u shldnt isolate the north, or any marginalized, disadvantaged parts of Nigeria. They are still part of the country, the onus is on your govt to initiate policies that will ensure speedy growth and development in these other regions of Nigeria.
If the high level of poverty and underdevelopment in parts of your country does not bother u, as long as u are better off, then Africa we have a serious problem......with this kind attitude.
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by AkoniMoipei: 6:16pm On May 17, 2017
bantudark1:

What could this even mean? Kenya cannot be better than nigeria because blacks are docile?

Do I smell inferiority complex?

Is it Afro-Pessimism?
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by leofab(f): 6:51pm On May 17, 2017
Get a life yaN'gger..
Re: Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria by bantudark1: 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Nigeria's gdp per capita is $2300 whilst Kenya's $1700.
Lagos per capita is $4500, Nairobi's $6500.

And u shldnt isolate the north, or any marginalized, disadvantaged parts of Nigeria. They are still part of the country, the onus is on your govt to initiate policies that will ensure speedy growth and development in these other regions of Nigeria.
If the high level of poverty and underdevelopment in parts of your country does not bother u, as long as u are better off, then Africa we have a serious problem......with this kind attitude.

exactly...thats why the east didnt loose sleep because of chibok......egoism gone bad...

africans need to understand that when your neighbor suffers,it will not take long before you suffer too....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biafranized Nigeria And An Imminent Referendum / Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... / SAD NEWS- Naij Mail Shutting Down January 1 2018 Check Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.