Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband (572 Views)

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram / Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Lanre Gentry Finally Speaks On Battering Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by tonychristopher: 9:32am On May 17, 2017
Mercy Aigbe’s husband, Lanre Gentry, is finally out .The actress’ husband who was released after fulfilling his bail condition has accused the Nigerian government of neglecting those in prison and focusing on other things.

“Like I have said earlier in have something to tell the world due to my fresh experience at the medium prison,(Kiri Kiri papa)but firstly I’ll like to glorify the Almighty God for his grace upon my life…..

At this moment I would say @realmercyaigbe’s effort sending me to jail was another privilege to see, say about all which is going on over there.I think this place should be a rehabilitation centre and not a dumping ground,7days and 7night at d medium prison look like have spent a whole year in there..why?

Just because our government has a lot to do over there and nothing has been done over there…over 3600 prisoners, where we are meant to have just 1500prisoners.prisoners are now more or less like beggars.
Mercy Aigbe shows off her husband, Lanre Gentryplay
Mercy Aigbe shows off her husband, Lanre Gentry (Instagram)

I have been there not that am being told people die every blessed day..am here to tell the world to please let’s fight this out with our government because I see no reason why tax are being collected and nothing has been produced and provided through all this payment, is it that they’ve forgotten these people are still Nigerian citizens?

If I may ask .government shouldn’t leave what they ought to do and start involving themselves over (domestic violence)…I won’t say more than this tonight..but more to come every night.I mean no harm to no one but to whom it may concern.

Government shouldn’t leave its primary responsibilities and start getting involved in cases of domestic violence.”

http://etimes.com.ng/2017/05/17/government-shouldnt-get-involved-domestic-violence-mercy-aigbes-husband/

Re: Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by Nobody: 9:33am On May 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by benedictnsi(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
which "sane government" will get involved in domestic violence before
Re: Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by FTBOY: 9:37am On May 17, 2017
government shouldn't get involved so you can kill your wife and marry a new one abi? i hope they fed him enough watery beans in kirikiri.

stupid ass mofo!

"men who lift a hand against their wives deserve the long sleeve sharia treatment." - fucktoto 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by Johnnyakins: 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Lol funny manLol funny manLol funny man
Re: Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by adontcare(f): 9:52am On May 17, 2017
Lol. Dis man is funny. grin. Lol. na wa for dis mumu. So govt should place u in palace for messing ur wife up. Wawu
Re: Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:30am On May 17, 2017
Na so...make una kill dem finish abi?even government involvement hasn't even helped much sef
Re: Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 20, 2017
why should the government not be involved in domestic violence when it is meant to protect its citizens from all forms of violence? so dat u can kill her abi?

As big as you are, if an act of violence is perpetrated against you the Govt and law enforcement will rise to protect you, and now, you don't want them to be involved in protecting victims of domestic violence.

Foolish talk
if you want to fight why not go n look for your size so that you can fight man to man. Nonsense
Re: Government Shouldn’t Get Involved In Domestic Violence – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband by Quinn22(f): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
The guy is a chronic criminal undecided

(1) (Reply)

8 Mistakes To Avoid In A Relationship To Make It Strong And Solid / This Is For Slay Queens: Taking “selfie” Can Cause Epilepsy – Expert / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.