Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? (6395 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Wetin?? grin grin

E be like say you have a lot to hide tongue Why switch off the lights when you have "company"? grin
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:51am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

E be like say you have a lot to hide tongue Why switch off the lights when you have "company"? grin
Na so. Nor b everything dem dey talk na wink
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 18, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Na so. Nor b everything dem dey talk na wink

Hahaha. OK.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Jman06(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2017
I don't belong to the class of guys that can sleep with anything in skirt no matter how great they are in bed. The feeling of making love to someone you are attracted to is just too great. You'll just love every bit of it!
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 20, 2017
FEMscatDOM wink
Dimples182:

They do it for money or material gain. I'm talking about sexual gratification only...
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by lawrykings(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm sure there are women that can do that too lol eg. prostitutes, etc. But IMO, something must be really, really messed up for a woman to be so free-willing. Because I don't believe women are wired like that by nature. Just my humble opinion though.

are you saying somehow at some juncture a women don't and would naturally don't fantasize on f*cking a guy not her boyfriend?
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by lawrykings(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2017
MsRoe:

Well, a woman might not exactly be sexually attracted to a dild0 or vibrator, but it can get the job done. Human beings are, after all, auto-sexual before anything else. Likewise, a man attached to his stiff appendage may just be extraneous material, as far as the woman is concerned. Sure, an attractive man may help the ambience and spur brain-activity to synchronize with the stimulated genitals, but not everyone needs that kind of help.

you sound soo.. mature, I was wondering if you're actually a woman. I was just watching these girls while they blab.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2017
lawrykings:

are you saying somehow at some juncture a women don't and would naturally don't fantasize on f*cking a guy not her boyfriend?

That's not what I'm saying. There's a difference between fantasizing & doing.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Lewaluv(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2017
I think a lot of fonts are forgetting that most of us women will like or start falling for a man after we have sex with them ie enjoyable sex. So we may not even like them in the beginning but after we have sex, and its good we start liking them.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by lawrykings(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2017
ZarZar:

That's not what I'm saying. There's a difference between fantasizing & doing.

Question:
good. but do thou synergize in understanding with me that one could fantasize such?

if yes.

opinion:
kissing your partner was once a fantasy that somehow materialized via works/actions I believe.

nugget:
if it can be fantasized/imagined, it can as well be yearned and when yearned, in no distant, it is done.

Cerebrate on this:
ever wondered why some parents would see some form of play from kids and quickly berate them?

Conclusion:
we are humans my dear, the body is dynamic, when you think you know yourself completely you lie to yourself. we discover new things about ourselves everyday based on how the body, mind and brain are exposed to conditions.

OP could be right with her thoughts!
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by newslifeop: 4:25pm On May 20, 2017
High
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Riggz(m): 4:26am On May 21, 2017
If there is an attraction with that person the sex should always be good regardless. On that note to all the ladies whose posts i read were positive and for those that werent. Remember your an African woman, a black woman, A QUEEN and should carry yourself as such.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Riggz(m): 4:32am On May 21, 2017
If there is an attraction with that person the sex should always be good regardless. On that note to all the ladies whose posts i read were positive and for those that werent. Remember your an African woman, a black woman, A QUEEN and should carry yourself as such
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
lawrykings:

you sound soo.. mature, I was wondering if you're actually a woman. I was just watching these girls while they blab.

Thank you, sir! I'm glad you see my point smiley

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by holllowu: 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, that's so cute at fear of darkness smiley Like, what do you think is hiding in the dark? Monsters? grin
The rest is understandable. Personally, I don't fear death because life can be so tiring sometimes. Plus the not knowing when it'll happen, is what makes me envy those who have already died. My only fear about death is the HOW. I don't want to go out in a gruesome way lol. I just wanna sleep & never wake up. But according to my aunt who works as a nurse, there's no such thing as an easy death. She says people struggle to hold on to that last breath so much that sometimes they even pee or claw themselves just to get a hold of something. That's scary. But hey, nothing is easy anyway so..
So you mean you arent afraid of dieing ??
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by NemzySeries(m): 1:23am On May 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

No big deal, these are commonly known as booty calls/cuum dump.... Just mind blowing sex.
The important question IS : what was going on in your mind that you had sex the first time with that "unattractive" person?! But then again, when you have some men that can fukc a mad woman laying behind a dumpster, there is hope for all.
#Epic...... i stand wit u
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by metallisc(m): 1:24am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

So for you sex is an emotional act? You would turn down earth shattering orrgasms for mediocre sex but great attraction?

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by metallisc(m): 1:27am On May 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
Let me take myself as an instance,theres no way on earth i can make out with a guy that i dont have any form of attraction for.at least if am not comfortable with his facial look ,his physique would be appealling to me..(love huge guys).......so these are the things ill watch out for before we do the biological test in the other room

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by judgedredd22(m): 1:54am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Ignore the beginning for the sake of the hypothetical question. Great, greater than greatest sex guaranteed. My question is would you do it for that sake only?

ok......

so I'm coming to the UK soon, do you want us to try this out as an experiment and see how it turns out? grin grin grin
do not worry, i have a big cassava and i know how to use it (there have been many testimonies cheesy )
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by harbjar(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
HOE TALKS EVERYWHERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? / Picture Of An Old Man In A Rocky Dance With A Young Girl / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.