Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing (5003 Views)

Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) / Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by CaptainGOOD: 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Dude you are wasting your time here, remember you are talking with people who read Mandela was exiled in Nigeria ,and they believe it . Why? well......because there are numerous articles written by Nigerian journalists and bloggers. Since the masses don't have proof it's a lie , they should take it as gospel and not even question when ? Why isn't this in his biography? Why not one except them knows this grin grin

Nop read him again and understand his point.
He neva said zuman is a nigerian.

His post of simple and straight foward so i dnt know why u didn't get him
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by CaptainGOOD: 12:39pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Dude you are wasting your time here, remember you are talking with people who read Mandela was exiled in Nigeria ,and they believe it . Why? well......because there are numerous articles written by Nigerian journalists and bloggers. Since the masses don't have proof it's a lie , they should take it as gospel and not even question when ? Why isn't this in his biography? Why not one except them knows this grin grin

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 12:49pm On May 18, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Nop read him again and understand his point.
He neva said zuman is a nigerian.

His post of simple and straight foward so i dnt know why u didn't get him

The South African girl was saying she read the article and when she got to the names , particularly that of the South African guy she started QUESTIONING if the guy was really South African because there is no way a man in that country would be named Zodwa or that name be used as a surname. She also stated the reason for her suspicion was that there have been cases like these in that country where Nigerians have been arrested abroad claiming to be South African only to be found out by their government to be fake citizens.

Hope you get it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Hahahaha not angry..
Just telling u how to make use of ur very own sense dear.

Makes me remember a guy dat always say "S.A gals are very good looking but it seems some part of thier senses went down their asses" wink kiss

Great minds discuss ideas
Avarage minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people

It doesn't take a genuis to see which category is for you and your budd hey ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 1:33pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Great minds discuss ideas
Avarage minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people
It doesn't take a genuis to see which category is for you and your budd hey ?

Nop
great minds counter reports with proof.
Average minds accepts their mistakes bt still hav doubts.
But small minds refused to accepts their mistakes even when they can clearly see their blunders.

We all kno where u belong grin
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Dude you are wasting your time here, remember you are talking with people who read Mandela was exiled in Nigeria ,and they believe it . Why? well......because there are numerous articles written by Nigerian journalists and bloggers. Since the masses don't have proof it's a lie , they should take it as gospel and not even question when ? Why isn't this in his biography? Why no one except them knows this grin grin

Hahahaha grin grin. According to him if there is an article claiming "A Nigerian man called Virginia Rose Okonkwo was arrested in India" he would not Question anything about this grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol don't lie you're scared as hell grin

Lol.

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 1:59pm On May 18, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Nop
great minds counter reports with proof.
Average minds accepts their mistakes bt still hav doubts.
But small minds refused to accepts their mistakes even when they can clearly see their blunders.

We all kno where u belong grin

To call you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by CaptainGOOD: 2:06pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

The South African girl was saying she read the article and when she got to the names , particularly that of the South African guy she started QUESTIONING if the guy was really South African because there is no way a man in that country would be named Zodwa or that name be used as a surname. She also stated the reason for her suspicion was that there have been cases like these in that country where Nigerians have been arrested abroad claiming to be South African only to be found out by their government to be fake citizens.
Hope you get it.

So u are using one case to judge.
Are u now trying to tell me dat it is not possible for southafricans to involve in drugs?.
Why do u blindly counter what they reports said.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
vandalZA:
Non of them looks South African, I've noticed that too.
I tire for dem o.dem dey know e be Igbos but now dey go say e be Southy...choi!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 2:20pm On May 18, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

So u are using one case to judge.
Are u now trying to tell me dat it is not possible for southafricans to involve in drugs?.
Why do u blindly counter what they reports said.

Oh gosh ! Here we go. Dude check where all this nonsense started from , No one said South Africans don't do this and that.

We were Questioning the bloody name for God's sake.

NO SOUTH AFRICAN MAN IS NAMED ZODWA.

Got it now?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 2:21pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol.

grin
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 2:22pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha grin grin. According to him if there is an article claiming "A Nigerian man called Virginia Rose Okonkwo was arrested in India" he would not Question anything about this grin

What do you expect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 2:27pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Oh gosh ! Here we go. Dude check where all this nonsense started from , No one said South Africans don't do this and that.

Got it now?

You do know they like to argue for the sake of arguing right?lol.

We have said it many times, the name is suspicious now they're busy changing the subject grin but if they want to go there we will .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 2:30pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

You do know they like to argue for the sake of arguing right?lol.

We have said it many times, the name is suspicious now they're busy changing the subject grin but if they want to go there we will .

Hahahaha THICK grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha THICK grin

Indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

To call you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.
Bye.

Hahahahah..
u Demented nimwit.. u started this
Hope u stay u stay put when the fire starts.
cacajao.... typical south African gal. (Blockheads)
Hav nothin to offer except ass. grin
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 4:28pm On May 18, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Hahahahah..
Hope u stay u stay the the fire starts.

When all else fails there's always insults hey undecided
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Pls shut up stop actin like sisi..
Was she not the first to throw insult.? undecided
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by CaptainGOOD: 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Got it now?

dude he is a south african!!.
U dnt hav strong proof!
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Hahahahah..
Hope u stay u stay put when the fire starts.

When the debate is lost ,slander becomes the tool of loser.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol the weak minded feel more comfortable in that zone.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 5:11pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

When the debate is lost ,slander becomes the tool of loser.

Hahahahhaha now i know u southafricans ar hypocrites.
Check our past convo.. u were d one dat lost and startef insults hahahahhaha.
Now u cant stand it. U fool grin
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 5:22pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol the weak minded feel more comfortable in that zone.

I've noticed. See how excited he is now that he has thrown insults, I think you excite him . grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

I've noticed. See how excited he is now that he has thrown insults, I think you excite him . grin

Lol yeah and I stopped responding to him before he ejaculates in his pants, plus he sounds like an attention seeking young boy . You know how they get when the country South Africa is mentioned , this thread could reach 12 pages with the same thing being said over and over again .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 5:43pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol yeah and I stopped responding to him before he ejaculates in his pants, plus he sounds like an attention seeking young boy . You know how they get when the country South Africa is mentioned , this thread could reach 12 pages with the same thing being said over and over again .

Lol I know atleast he hadn't started their usual rants yet but I could sense them coming grin. Yeah he does sound like a juvenile trying too hard to sound cool. Shame bathong cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 6:13pm On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol I know atleast he hadn't started their usual rants yet but I could sense them coming grin. Yeah he does sound like a juvenile trying too hard to sound cool. Shame bathong cheesy
Lol sensed it too hence I stopped talking to him. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol sensed it too hence I stopped talking to him. Lol.

Don't forget to watch Fatal Attraction tonight on Sony at 8.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 6:58am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Don't forget to watch Fatal Attraction tonight on Sony at 8.

Hey , howsit ?. I watched the show , it should be on investigation discovery I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 7:03am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hey , howsit ?. I watched the show , it should be on investigation discovery I enjoyed it.

Morning, hun. I'm good & you? Yes, that show is good. One thing I like about it is that they tell untold stories about black people. Because the media always put their focus on these recycled white people stories. But them, they bring a fresher angle.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 7:14am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Morning, hun. I'm good & you? Yes, that show is good. One thing I like about it is that they tell untold stories about black people. Because the media always put their focus on these recycled white people stories. But them, they bring a fresher angle.

Good sana. Oh I noticed both stories were about black people, I thought it was a rare thing like the other shows. Yeah almost every show now on I d is recycled, different analysts same stories especially the Brits mxm boring. Yeah it's refreshing maan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 7:21am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Good sana. Oh I noticed both stories were about black people, I thought it was a rare thing like the other shows. Yeah almost every show now on I d is recycled, different analysts same stories especially the Brits mxm boring. Yeah it's refreshing maan.

Lol, I thought I was the only one that doesn't like British shows. I find them boring too. Btw, do you watch Vivica' s black magic? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban / Kidnapped Ondo Monarch, Oba Joel Daodu, Released By His Abductors / Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.