Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing (5001 Views)

Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) / Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 7:35am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I thought I was the only one that doesn't like British shows. I find them boring too. Btw, do you watch Vivica' s black magic? wink

Yeah. No I've only seen clips of it , what is it about?
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 7:40am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah. No I've only seen clips of it , what is it about?

Lol, it's about male strippers...with a twist. Every week they get a theme for the week & a choreography that compliments that theme. Example, last week was an Egyptian theme & they were dressed as pharaohs wink There's also drama between the guys. It's very interesting. And the moves! Wow. Check this, the guys have names like Penetration, Slow Motion, etc grin I like one called Alvester, he is hot tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 7:52am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, it's about male strippers...with a twist. Every week they get a theme for the week & a choreography that compliments that theme. Example, last week was an Egyptian theme & they were dressed as pharaohs wink There's also drama between the guys. It's very interesting. And the moves! Wow

Lol , sounds interesting. Is it on Sony also? . Not suprised though about Vivica doing a show like this , she's got that.............I don't know what to call it, let me just say naughty vibe undecided. I wouldn't be surprised if she does the young ones strongo tongue
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 7:55am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , sounds interesting. Is it on Sony also? . Not suprised though about Vivica doing a show like this , she's got that.............I don't know what to call it, let me just say naughty undecided. I wouldn't be surprised if she does the young ones strongo tongue

No, it's on Lifetime. I can't remember the exact time but it'll sure blow the winter blues away tongue Lol, Vivica does like younger men. Remember she dated 50c

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 8:00am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, it's about male strippers...with a twist. Every week they get a theme for the week & a choreography that compliments that theme. Example, last week was an Egyptian theme & they were dressed as pharaohs wink There's also drama between the guys. It's very interesting. And the moves! Wow. Check this, the guys have names like Penetration, Slow Motion, etc grin I like one called Alvester, he is hot tongue

Hahahaha interesting names tongue. Now I really wanna watch this show , gosh! So these are some of the contestants? Tough competition it must be, I envy the judge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 8:05am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

No, it's on Lifetime. I can't remember the exact time but it'll sure blow the winter blues away tongue Lol, Vivica does like younger men. Remember she dated 50c

Sho. Oh didn't know they dated. shocked
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 8:08am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha interesting names tongue. Now I really wanna watch this show , gosh! So these are some of the contestants? Tough competition it must be, I envy the judge

No, that's one guy's photo (Alvester) & he is mine! So hands off grin The one with the craziest moves is Bolo, you can have him tongue Lol, Bolo can turn a lady upside down on her head & grind her in that position like a bat. LMFAO.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 8:11am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Sho. Oh didn't know they dated. shocked

They did! OK, I'll remind you when it's on. I can't be corrupted alone grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 8:20am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

No, that's one guy's photo (Alvester) & he is mine! So hands off grin The one with the craziest moves is Bolo, you can have him tongue Lol, Bolo can turn a lady upside down on her head & grind her in that position like a bat. LMFAO.

No , I see its the same guy was referring to the other pics from ealier . Hahahaha Bolo sounds dangerous, I will try him grin. This him? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 8:22am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

They did! OK, I'll remind you when it's on. I can't be corrupted alone grin

grin grin I will support you sister don't worry grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 8:22am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

No , I see its the same guy was referring to the other pics from ealier . Hahahaha Bolo sounds dangerous, I will try him grin. This him? grin

Yes, that's him lol. You should see the things he do. Smh. He is something else!
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 8:24am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin I will support you sister don't worry grin

Kikikiki grin wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 8:28am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes, that's him lol. You should see the things he do. Smh. He is something else!

Loll, with all the acrobatics he performs does he stand a good chance to win though tongue. Gosh qha I will watch it with a hater grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 8:32am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Loll, with all the acrobatics he performs does he stand a good chance to win though tongue. Gosh qha I will watch it with a hater grin

Bolo knows he's the star of that show. His only downfall will be his ego. He's too arrogant. LMAO @ hater. I know what you mean. He'll just have to drink water, axole tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 8:45am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Bolo knows he's the star of that show. His only downfall will be his ego. He's too arrogant. LMAO @ hater. I know what you mean. He'll just have to drink water, axole tongue

Lol. Lol exactly. Plus last night he had his fun with the new show on mzansi magic "Isithembu" , he's like this guy has a nice arrangement if only everyone could be as understanding as his wives grin .I was like .....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. Lol exactly. Plus last night he had his fun with the new show on mzansi magic "Isithembu" , he's like this guy has a nice arrangement if only everyone could be as understanding as his wives grin .I was like .....

LMFAO. Is the show nice though? I bet most of the people whose stories they tell ngamaZulu. Isithembu is not practised as much in most cultures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. Is the show nice though? I bet most of the people whose stories they tell ngamaZulu. Isithembu is not practised as much in most cultures

I didn't find it interesting, it's the usual "I'm rich and can cater for all of them equally, look at how many cars they have "kinda show. Yeah it's about one Zulu guy. I didn't even finish it,left him there fantasizing about the impossible lol he can barely handle my multiple personalities ikude le yona grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 9:12am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

I didn't find it interesting, it's the usual "I'm rich and can cater for all of them equally, look at how many cars they have "kinda show. Yeah it's about one Zulu guy. I didn't even finish it,left him there fantasizing about the impossible lol he can barely handle my multiple personalities ikude le yona grin

Kwaaaaaaa! Shame. So it's about one guy? Mna I thought they visit different people every week undecided
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 9:15am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Kwaaaaaaa! Shame. So it's about one guy? Mna I thought they visit different people every week undecided

I think it's all about him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by PeggySandas(f): 9:36am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Xenophobic? undecided
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 9:38am On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:

Xenophobic? undecided

What does that have to do with the post you quoted? undecided Are you mentally OK?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by PeggySandas(f): 9:52am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

What does that have to do with the post you quoted? undecided Are you mentally OK?

Ain't you a Zulu? Don't you people kill your fellow Africans cause you know they are better than y'all!?

Is your country not filled with blood thirsty serial killers?

Answer me!
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 9:54am On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I thought I was the only one that doesn't like British shows. I find them boring too. Btw, do you watch Vivica' s black magic? wink
Vivica's panties are dripping wet in that chair,she just can't control it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 10:11am On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ain't you a Zulu? Don't you people kill your fellow Africans cause you know they are better than y'all!?

Is your country not filled with blood thirsty serial killers?

Answer me!

I don't owe you any answers! It's people like you that make others hateful. Like, I'm feeling so much hate for you right now because you're trying to turn a positive interaction into a negative one. For what? IDK & I don't care. Your issue to deal with. I'm not about negativity today, so do me a favour & go choke in your own bile! Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 10:12am On May 19, 2017
Jayceon:
Vivica's panties are dripping wet in that chair,she just can't control it cheesy

IKR tongue
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 10:18am On May 19, 2017
Jayceon:

Lol ain't she a bit old for that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 10:20am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol nothing is impossible grin
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by MrCork: 10:21am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

I think it's all about him.

.. STORY.. madam do u have nyansh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 10:32am On May 19, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol nothing is impossible grin

Lol with me this one is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 10:33am On May 19, 2017
MrCork:

.. STORY.. madam do u have nyansh? cheesy

What?
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 10:39am On May 19, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol ain't she a bit old for that.
old for what?getting wet?...nah
Vivica and Tyra Banks will fùck anything that can talk regardless of age

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 10:55am On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol with me this one is.

Lol so what would you do if he wanted to add Makhumalo and Madhlamini into the mixture? Lol claiming it's his culture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban / Kidnapped Ondo Monarch, Oba Joel Daodu, Released By His Abductors / Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.