Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum (47903 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 17, 2017
If the northerners don't want to follow rule of law, then let Nigeria break up so that the northerners can follow their kangaroo system of doing things.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by IJOBA2: 8:30pm On May 17, 2017
THIS IS CLEARLY A FIGHT BETWEEN BOURGEOISE AND PROLETARIAT IE AREWA MASTERS AND AFONJA SLAVES. WALAHI THIS ONE I BE PAMILY FROBLEM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by joepentwo(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2017
Yeye Afonjas una no co go gather all ur beggars all over d con3 carry go train,..
grin

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
NubiLove:
If the northerners don't want to follow rule of law, then let Nigeria break up so that the northerners can follow their kangaroo system of doing things.
Do they follow rule of law in Nigeria,if anything happen to Buhari,Osinbajo and his people will know that kaki nobi leather.Time will tell,Boko haram is waiting....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
Is the NEF a party now? And if it is, is it same as APC?

Stop giving divisive groups like this attention.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by slivertongue: 8:35pm On May 17, 2017
"the north is still marginalized in spite of the fact that Buhari is president. To be fair and truly honest, I will say that yes, our expectations have been far above
what we saw on ground. Meaning that what we
were expecting from this government in terms of
equity and justice to the north has not materialized
up till now,”

the above statement is the reason why Nigeria is still backward. Didnt GEJ recieve his share of the blame today

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 8:35pm On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:

Which result ?..I think your brain must shifted for you to start saying something else.

You brain is surely having and issue grin

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Develpeast: 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:

Shattap. Your Afonjas short-sighted decision to elect Buhari is affecting everyone including Igbos. So they have a say to call you out for your BS. Afonjas are singlehandedly responsible for dragging this country backwards

this is the reason my dad once said, the excessive mixing of the igbos with other ethnic groups will in no time make them behave like them. Igbos are not used to making noise but the set of igbos we have now, chineke mekwe madu ebele.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:

Do they follow rule of law in Nigeria,if anything happen to Buhari,Osinbajo and his people will know that kaki nobi leather.Time will tell,Boko haram is waiting....

Look, the constitution is clear about these things... when yardua died, jonathan took over. if the northerners try it with osinbajo, then the south west would start campaigning for a break up.... igbos already want to break away... the voice to split nigeria would beecome louder.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by iyeyemi: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
Funny how some members of this particular section of the country keeps referring to one other section as slaves, when it is some members of that particular section that's been begging for freedom for over 30 years and till date still aren't getting it.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by SycophanticGoat: 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
Totti9:
Our people should stop all this nonsense behavior in each thread here, you guys shouldn't turn every thread here to yoruba v igbo fight, you shouldn't write for the sake u know how to write i can see nkem and co posting unnecessary jargons here already i don't see any were East is mentioned in this thread now, you guys should learn to mind ur business stop breeding hatred

It's a normal thing here. Don't come here and hypocritically preach peace. If you actually want to preach peace, go to threads where some idiots denigrate Igbo's and talk some senses into their numbskulls. Not like I fancy these ones here, wasting their time here and foolishly spitting afonjas everywhere but I basically see the whole thing as an action-reaction kinda thing..

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by IJOBA2: 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
deji15:
This is no news.
If Jonathan had respected the gentleman agreement within the PDP, then the North would have completed their 8 years in 2015 and now we will be discussing 8 years of Southern Presidency.
THIS GUY IS A DEFINITION OF LOYAL SLAVE smiley I RESPECT YOUR STEWPEEDITY

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by rainylad(f): 8:40pm On May 17, 2017
klax:

Hahahahaha you make me laugh who is Afonja? So anyone who refused to buy your silly idea is Afonja isn't

I'm ashamed of you I swear. I have always said it over and over if you like call me Afonja or afonjo or Afonju I dont give a pooh but to hide the truth and follow people simply because they are my tribe when I'm rest sure what they are saying make no sense bro biko mbanu far from it ok get that today.

A slave can not be the president and be ruling over his master bro the equation make no sense. Afonja are slave and you are not and yet keep ruling over you pls work the equation again if your analysis make sense.

...Afonja rants are like rantings of ants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Adiola(f): 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
Totti9:
am not in support of this statement brother what am just trying to say is for our people to always mind our business and allow yoruba and the northerners slog it out for once, we shouldn't always fall into their fight
just as they mind their business on nnamdi KANU 's thread

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
Where were you when obasanko ruled for 8 years ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Skmoda360(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
JEREMIAH 1:14 God said that EVIL will come out from NORTHERN Nigeria and will consume the whole Nigeria.
That's blasphemy bro but you are free.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 8:43pm On May 17, 2017
iyeyemi:
Funny how some members of this particular section of the country keeps referring to one other section as slaves, when it is some members of that particular section that's been begging for freedom for over 30 years and till date still aren't getting it.

Those asking for freedom are the brave ones
,while those who ask for nothing are cowards and slaves,they sit on the fence and only identify with a winner after the battle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Totti9(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

It's a normal thing here. Don't come here and hypocritically preach peace. If you actually want to preach peace, go to threads where some idiots denigrate Igbo's and talk some senses into their numbskulls. Not like I fancy these ones here, wasting their time here and foolishly spitting afonjas everywhere but I basically see the whole thing as an action-reaction kinda thing..
you and who is preaching peace here and what if i do? is like u have comprehension problems i said we should allow yoruba and the northerners to settle their wahala that's my point
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
iyeyemi:

Ibos have opposite meaning to everything. Ojuku ran away but he is brave accord6to ibos grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 8:46pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

You brain is surely having and issue grin
Seriously you are so boring.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Totti9(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2017
Adiola:
just as they mind their business on nnamdi KANU 's thread
onye bu kwa nkea ?
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by SAtoSaiBABA: 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
malton:
Dumb animals who do not know when it is wise to speak what.

I respect old people no matter how annoying they’re being.

But you see, Ango Abdullahi and his cohort always talk stupid. Of all the things he has been saying since I was old enough to think for myself, I can count on one hand the number of times he has made sense.

He has shiiit crazy opinions on everything. He thinks that by the virtue of having lived through the era of northern hegemony, he can talk however much trash he likes.

On top of losing physical abilities, the man seems to have lost logical abilities too.

When it's them ruling, the Hausa/Fulani pretend not to understand the concept of taking turns. Now, all of a sudden they know the concept better than everyone else.

The thing I hate about these puerile, profoundly useless northern old guard, is that they demand to have their problem seen to immediately as if addressing their maids. From giving ultimatums to issuing threats, and now this? Who the fu#k do they think they are to decide who gets what?

If Osibanjo decides to contest today, he'll win, and there's nothing you bastards can do about it.

Hella annoying and idiotic fellows! Whoever made them the mouthpiece of the people.

They issue threats because when the shit hits the fan, they have millions of barbaric jobless men that would be willing to die for that cause.
An average Igbo man would rather die in the process of peddling drugs to earn a living.
An average Yoruba man would rather die in the process of partying.
The latter mentioned tribes would not be caught dying for a useless cause such as the issue of which region would be at the helm of power.

That's why these barbaric and backward cavemen think the Presidency is their birthright.
The North is the problem of this country. They control almost all parastatals yet we have thousands of them in the South littering the streets, begging for alms.

Let them be. They are as worthless as they come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Judith37000: 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
OK
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
NubiLove:

Look, the constitution is clear about these things... when yardua died, jonathan took over. if the northerners try it with osinbajo, then the south west would start campaigning for a break up.... igbos already want to break away... the voice to split nigeria would beecome louder.
They are not saying that if something happen to Buhari that Osinbajo will not take over,they are saying that Osinbajo cant contest in 2019 as a presidential candidate under APC,they are right because yoruba should not be greedy,other tribes should take their own turn of Nigeria presidency before yoruba people again.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by adaxxy: 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
Seriously undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 8:49pm On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:

Seriously you are so boring.

Of course I'm not supposed to entertain you but cure your stupidity grin

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by signz: 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
Its now impossible to read comments here without SMH.

A senile old man insulted the sensibilities of southerners and we're here shouting Ipob and Afonja.

2019 will come, they'll instal another herdsman and we'll still be here shouting Afonja and Ipob.

Ndiala

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by timilehin95(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
naijaboy756:
You claim intelligence yet voted for and support a dullard per excellence....your case is pathetic
So are u telling me dat non of ur so called biafrans voted for buhari? U are jst an hypocritical idiot.

Are u also trying to say buhari's cabinets are made up of only d westerners nd d northerners without d easterners? My friend, u had better go for brain check up.

If buhari corpse (God forbid) choose to contest in 2019, I'm 101% sure dat some of ur so called biafrans will still vote for him.

If u choose to call d afonjas slaves, well, there's no problem in dat inasmuch as the slaves (yorubas) are still d wisest nd d most developed of d 3 major tribes in Nigeria... U people can keep on wailing till when Jesus comes down nd give u ur biafra cuz I'm very sure dat as long as d northerners are still d head, ur biafra agitation continues. Didn't u notice dat anything d afonjas gives their support to will surely come to stay E.g, buhari coming to power after several attempts, release of ur nnamdi kanu even when ur leaders almost gave up on him in kuje and so on... So yorubas are d ones u need to team up with to get ur biafra but no, u had belief in OJUKWU, he failed, Now ur beliefs are now on d failing Nnamdi kanu who said publicly dat he doesn't want to be ur president meaning d fight is jst for a short period.
I drop my quil
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by iyeyemi: 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
Yea makes a lotta sense...but you missed my point, to ask for freedom implies on small, simple ironic fact ... please feel free to do the math if you can
Odingo1:

Those asking for freedom are the brave ones
,while those who ask for nothing are cowards and slaves,they sit on the fence and only identify with a winner after the battle.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by chiagozien(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
we yoruba muslim are in support of this

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Henon: 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
The North is not even talkimg about quality leader, all they want is just a northerner as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by nkwuocha1: 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
2019 will be explosive grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.