Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum (47905 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by 1stdammy: 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
Eleriibu sombody...............spit
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
We can measure your level of intelligence by your answer to this question:

1. Who is more intelligent between Buhari and GEJ?

naijaboy756:
You claim intelligence yet voted for and support a dullard per excellence....your case is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by leviaka: 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
Oh my, I can't believe what this lunatic just said about our population, there is nowhere in the world ,not one ,where a desert region is more populated than a coastal region,Nigeria is a product of British abracadabra the more you look the less you see.
Nigeria is an enigma where those who are suppose to be rich are poor, and those who poor in terms of resources are so rich, those who are suppose to rule are not allowed while the brainless ones rule at will,
The North will always drag this country backward, sanusi has said it all they will be worse off in terms of breakup, most can't read and write and can't speak English. Feudalism has destroyed there region, imagine people like shagari, Buhari, abacha, ibb, having the brains to develop a complex country like Nigeria.
South Korea , Japan ,Taiwan Malaysia, India, China , Indonesia , India ,Brazil , Argentina , are far advance than us, The British has layed a miserable faith upon us as a country by bringing both north and south together, I have nothing in common with them or the Yoruba's I still wonder why our leaders allowed this union, instead of fighting for igbo's to have a country of there own, we are all regretting it now.
This is a big for nothing country managed by west and north, the result has been a disaster , may God save this country.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by kindklemz(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:

Guy be sincere to yourself,stop deceiving yourself,this is Nigeria,It is about the North,if not why is all the federal appointment and security chief going to the North disregarding federal character.

I dont know the part of my write up that is confusing but what am saying is the issue of sacrificing competency for federal character is a big mistake.

I prefer having people that are competent and patriotic in governance that giving someone power on the basis of where he or she cones from.
North, South, East ,West, if you are qualified then you should be given the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Uzomajane: 9:26pm On May 17, 2017
Borehole drilling?
Bad odour/ taste in your water?
Do you want to open a pure water/bottle water factory?
Den u are in the right place. Just call 07030209730
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by precious1967(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2017
april fool
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ModsWillKillNL: 9:29pm On May 17, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Why do you refer to them as cowards? AFONJAA are not cowards, but slaves to the North. grin
Oponu!
An afonja is currently ruling over flatttieyeasterners.
Flattieeyeasterners are the real slaves!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by linuxuser(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
Osibanjo can not win in his Local Government talk less winning in a region. We have all learnt our lesson from Jonathan gullibility. Osibanjo is a lightweight politician and does not know his right from his left. His father Tinubu will not even support him for the presidency. How would he get the presidential ticket? On which platform? APC or PDP or which party? The north is entitled to be in the presidency for the next 6 years. Any arrangement that does not favour that should and will fail.

Obi1kenobi:

If Osibanjo runs, the same thing that happened with Jonathan will happen again. He would win, and the North will be crying again. Louder this time, and probably with some street violence meted out to southerners up North. Buhari only won because he was able to create a governing coalition with the AC juggernaut in the SW. No Northerner will get SW votes in the next election. Osibanjo would sweep the entire South and make big gains in the Middle Belt.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
Deji the Afonja Muslim. always quick to defend your masters
That is what you IPOB slaves have been programmed to write. So kwantinuu.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Just emphasizing how sick you sound grin
I know it's getting under your skin pretty well grin
More f00lishness. Oya robot ,come again with the same meme. I have programmed you to keep working like this non stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Totti9(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You couldn't even string up two sentences without grammatical errors, yet you claim I have comprehension problems. Why tell the ones here to stop breeding hatred when hypocritical elements like you never speak out when Igbo's are bashed? If you're so much pained about what you're seeing here, then furking log out or better still, use the trending and easy way out, which will involve you patronizing the lagoon.

If you aren't going to condemn the goats who attack Igbo's like you attack the goats attacking Yoruba's, then furking stay neutral and watch from the sidelines and stop going reverend albeit hypocritically!
all this gibberish u wrote here is to prove how intelligent you are, go back and read ur post n correct ur errors b4 u look for who to correct nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 9:33pm On May 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

If Osibanjo runs, the same thing that happened with Jonathan will happen again. He would win, and the North will be crying again. Louder this time, and probably with some street violence meted out to southerners up North. Buhari only won because he was able to create a governing coalition with the AC juggernaut in the SW. No Northerner will get SW votes in the next election. Osibanjo would sweep the entire South and make big gains in the Middle Belt.
After what you SW people did to GEJ a southerner;which southerner will vote for Osinbajo, you are taking SE/SS/MB as fools,yoruba vote alone cant make osinbajo president and besides is not the turn of yoruba,yoruba should give other tribes chance to become Nigeria president otherwise they will pay for their greediness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:

More f00lishness. Oya robot ,come again the same meme. I have programmed you to keep working like this non stop.

The mumu is broken down on already !
I have cane for your type on Nl to cure your stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by dirtyhokage(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Lmao
You Biafran are just so so stupid!! Someone with zero influence outside his ibo enclave? Are you ok?? grin
Well your result is out
bros easy with this guy na.....please we don't want any breaking news like "guy slumps while quoting on nairaland"

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by tonytony208(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
beautiful232:
hahah,why so sure sir?

I'll like to meet you, sincerely.
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:

After what you SW people did to GEJ a southerner;which southerner will vote for Osinbajo, you are taking SE. SS/MB as fools,yoruba vote alone cant make osinbajo president.

Stop joining others in your game of hatred cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by yinkslinks(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
are they now the electorate? sick illitrates

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Totti9(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
Adiola:
get behind me you unclean spirit
i don't blame u anyway thanks for bringing out ur poor upbringing in public bitc-h
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 9:42pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Stop joining others in your game of hatred cool
Nobody hate you,you cant eat your cake and have it,it is not the turn of yoruba,your people greedy quest for power will ruin them,Obasanjo was their for 8 years although yoruba hate him,other tribes should have a shot at presidency before yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by nkwuocha1: 9:43pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Oponu!

An afonja is currently ruling over flatttieyeasterners.

Flattieeyeasterners are the real slaves!!

Kikikikikikki
Na bro, Osibanjo isn't ruling. He is just a ceremonial figure head.Just like him, I'm also a coordinator in my place of work but not an acting president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 9:43pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:

Nobody hate you,you cant eat your cake and have it,it is not the turn of yoruba,your people greedy quest for power will ruin you,Obasanjo was their for 8 years although yoruba hate him,other tribes should have a shot at presidency before yoruba.

Let see who will vote an ibo as NIGERIA president after your endless cry for Biafra grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

The mumu is broken down on already !
I have cane for your type on Nl to cure your stupidity grin
Hahaha, another meme.

The person that did this to you hates everything about you. Just imagine, he must have tied your destiny with every type of meme on nairaland. But I would advice you to drop meme and type what you want to type because its so childish to me. But if you refuse, I wl programme you again like I did before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
These idiots think they own Nigeria despite contributing very little to the it's development. Let us be honest , we need a complete restructuring of this country with regional self determination. They can remain the figure head chairman of the overall entity since they like power, the same power they have had for decades and yet their people are poorer and sicker than ever before.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by nkwuocha1: 9:46pm On May 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
Igboesika:

Hahaha, another meme.

The person that did this to you hates everything about you. Just imagine, he must have tied your destiny with every type of meme on nairaland. But I would advice you to drop meme and type what you want to type because its so childish to me. But if you refuse, I wl programme you again like I did before.

Flat head!!! Carry your uncircumcised body out of here
Bladdy ipob miscreant

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Odingo1: 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Let see who will vote an ibo as NIGERIA president after your endless cry for Biafra grin
When the time come it will happen,nobody is GOD, Nigeria can also divide and Biafra will exist nobody know tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Henrylenovo4363: 9:47pm On May 17, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ProWalker: 9:48pm On May 17, 2017
Odingo1:

When the time come it will happen,nobody is GOD, Nigeria can also divide and Biafra will exist nobody know tomorrow.

You've burnt all relationships in Nigeria that you will need another 50 years to build
The best is to stick to your agitation

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by ModsWillKillNL: 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Kikikikikikki
Na bro, Osibanjo isn't ruling. He is just a ceremonial figure head.Just like him, I'm also a coordinator in my place of work but not an acting president.

Olodo flaattie!

The minister representing your state in the FEC was under his leadership in today's FEC meeting.

Go figure!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by FrenchyL(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2017
faseblex:

The Northern Elders Forum has maintained that the North must retain the presidency if Buhari's failing health prevents him from seeking re-election in 2019.
While speaking in an exclusive interview with New Telegraph, the spokesman of Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Professor Ango Abdullahi, disclosed that should President Muhammadu Buhari’s failing health prevents him from seeking re-election in 2019, the North must retain the presidency.

The elder statesman stressed that the region must be allowed to field a presidential candidate through the All Progressives Congress (APC), in 2019 should Buhari fail to seek re-election.

He said in the situation of any eventuality, the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo should be allowed to complete the current tenure but will not be allowed to contest in 2019.

Abdullahi said, “The constitutional provision says that in the event that the president dies in office or becomes incapacitated for one reason or the other and cannot perform the duties of his office, he will be succeeded by the Vice president.

“But no one is in a position to know at what point he is going to recover fully and come back to office, or whether the unexpected could happen. The northern elders insist that Osinbajo cannot replace Buhari in 2019

“If the worst case scenario happens, and Buhari is not back on seat, the constitution is very clear that the vice president takes over.

“And what we then expect is that he will take that tenure to its logical end and from there, the politics of power sharing will take precedence over anything else.

“When the unexpected happens, in 2019 we will be back to our position that the north should be treated equitably and fairly. And we expect that another northern candidate will emerge as presidential candidate on the platform of APC.”

Abdullahi lamented that the north is still marginalized in spite of the fact that Buhari is president. “To be fair and truly honest, I will say that yes, our expectations have been far above what we saw on ground. Meaning that what we were expecting from this government in terms of equity and justice to the north has not materialized up till now,” he said.

According to him, the North is still being cheated in spite of the fact that one of its own is president.

“For example, if you look at both the 2016 and 2017 budgets, if you combine capital and recurrent expenditures for both years, the North took roughly 30 per cent in spite of the fact that everybody knows that even if it’s by one per cent, the north is more populated than the South. Even in terms of landmass, the North constitutes 75 per cent of the landmass of this country,” he pointed out.

The NEF spokesman blamed Buhari for giving key ministries in his administration to southerners “who don’t feel shy of looking after themselves first before the North, even if it’s on second thoughts.”

Abdullahi said that some of the projects that should improve the living standard in the North have been abandoned even by this administration.

“Take, for example, the Mambila Power Project, the dredging of River Niger, the Ajaokuta Steel and so on. Of course, you can also blame past northern leaders who were in power when these projects were just brushed

SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/osinbajo-will-not-be-allowed-to-replace.html

Rubbish!!! They are very sick!! Do they think that Nigerians would watch them do what they feel like doing? Let the constitution speak and not a bunch of characters who feel that this nation belongs to them.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 9:50pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Flat head!!! Carry your uncircumcised body out of here
Bladdy ipob miscreant
Lolz, do u know that I can perceive your afonja od*ur from here ?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum by Igboesika: 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Flat head!!! Carry your uncircumcised body out of here Bladdy ipob miscreant
Lolz, do u known that I can perceive your afonja od*ur from here ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.