Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed (2539 Views)

The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by sinistermind(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2017
My God, Nigeria is a joke. I didn't read the content but with the headline and coming from Lai Mohammed, i just know the country is at a stand still... I really want to see what some of these APC zombies will come to say... I just taya for these country
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by facelessangel: 7:42am On May 18, 2017
sinistermind:
My God, Nigeria is a joke. I didn't read the content but with the headline and coming from Lai Mohammed, i just know the country is at a stand still... I really want to see what some of these APC zombies will come to say... I just taya for these country
I hope Osibanjo signs the budget.
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by meolaniyi(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2017
It is nobody's business if Osibanjo signs the budget or anybody. After all the money is not going to yoruba nation or Osibanjo's pocket.

You guys from the yeast are pained that it's obvious that a Yoruba man will soon be the president of Nigeria. Why is this a problem for you.?

You guys are the enemy within. It's your own interest to support Osibanjo. He is your fellow Christian. Stop disrespecting your fellow Christians.

It's a shame
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ModsWillKillNL: 8:27am On May 18, 2017
facelessangel:
so this is the thank you I am getting for being angry with what your brother is going through.?
I hope you will hire all the pastors in Redeemed Church to pray your brother out of this condition

The thread below will definitely leave you in emotional pains

https://www.nairaland.com/3805397/osinbanjo-sign-2017-budget-presidency

hehehehehehe tongue

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by olujastro: 8:30am On May 18, 2017
sinistermind:
That is where your problem lies particularly considering that the content was very short. Next time you see a news item from Vanguard, read the content. Cos all they do is come up with foolish headlines that have no connection with what was said.
A very bitter opposition newspaper.
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by meolaniyi(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
facelessangel:
I hope Osibanjo signs the budget.
he will not only sign the budget, he is on his way to becoming president. I hope you are pained more
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by meolaniyi(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2017
facelessangel:
when we were telling this Afonjas that their brother is just a mere commissioner, they started insulting us.
See what you guys have reduced entire tribe to. Afonja cowardice na follow come

The Northerners that drafted that handover letter are not fools.
you will be disappointed
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by MaziOmenuko: 10:12am On May 18, 2017
Dem never start. When Mao raised the concern about the letter, shey the northern senators shouted him down lie he doesn't know what he was saying. Even Lai of all people that should represent the govt well was mincing words when the journalist asked him that simple question. One would think that Lai would, without fear or favor, boldly say that the Acting president will sign the budget. He was there blabbing like he doesn't know what the constitution says.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by Annie939(f): 10:54am On May 18, 2017
this man is very stupid
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by Bishop000(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2017
Who is the Presidency
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ElsonMorali: 1:11pm On May 18, 2017
Meanwhile in another news, Mr Lai Mohammed has denied ever saying that:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/lai-mohammed-denies-saying-fg-does-not-know-who-will-sign-2017-budget/

PDP, you can do better.
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ElsonMorali: 1:15pm On May 18, 2017
facelessangel:
when we were telling this Afonjas that their brother is just a mere commissioner, they started insulting us.
See what you guys have reduced entire tribe to. Afonja cowardice na follow come

The Northerners that drafted that handover letter are not fools.

Facelessdemon, endeavour to purchase some commonsense.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/231520-i-will-sign-2017-budget-when-satisfied-with-content-osinbajo.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Locally Constructs Hydro Power Plant That Gives Electricity In Cross River / Dr. Kayode Fayemi Declared As Win Of The APC Governorship Aspirant / Is Nigeria Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.