Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? (36345 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nickizoe:
in Eastern part of Nigeria

Hey Madam! When you say Eastern part, it's too vague. Be specific about your own village where such rubbish is practised. Don't generalise. Eastern Part.... Why don't you mention a place if you are so proud of this. Be careful.
Re: Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? by Chinedu2018: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
brandydaniells:
where in d bibble was marrying ur cousin or sister contradicted

Leviticus 18:6 ESV / 19
“None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover unclothedness. I am the Lord
Re: Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? by aswani(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Two people that can trace their ancestry to the same person should never be involved in a relationship.
Would you like any of your descendants to be dating each other.
What is bad is bad abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.