Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,582 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) (34103 Views)

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:
sarrki
GEJ is the Nightmare of sarrki!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
[s]My original and true Presido. The only southern VP to outscheme the northern mafia and replace their son as President.
If the brownroofers want their houseboy of a pastor to outwit the northern imperial complex, they should send the jagabuffoon to oteuke on his hands and knees to beg for advice and guidance.[/s]

Ayiri! angry

Osinbajo is on course and God is behind him. smiley

He will succeed all the way... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 12:30pm On May 18, 2017
mynd1:
Oh! just shut up plss. mtchewww!

Tribalist and Partisan Seun and co won't ban you, nonsense Nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Alariwo2: 12:32pm On May 18, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Ignore that thing jare..
They are pained Osinbajo has good relationship with Buhari and they have been reduced to nothing in the scheme of things

It gladdens my heart to see them rant online daily.. empty barrels dem

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

Ignore that thing jare..
They are pained Osinbajo has good relationship with Buhari and they have been reduced to nothing in the scheme of things

True! smiley

However, the ranting seems to give them joy (taunting Yorubas is the last straw they have to grasp unto even as they desperately search for relevance in the Nigerian state to no avail) unless one slaps their flat heads back to reality which I am committed to doing from time to time. grin

When a lie is repeated severally, it may become the truth. Many people wrongly rely on Nairaland for facts/information.

We must not allow any morrronic flattieyeasterner to misinform them. cool

They will mourn GEJ's 2015 election loss forever! grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by peter0071(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
wait make i go cho first before i comment
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Buhari is yet to surpass this gentle man in every sector than noise, destruction and zombiesm

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

Not a single igbo man came out to protest when Prof. Soyinka in his old age, Tunde Bakare and co. stood against the North for GEJ..
No peter obi or uzor kalu or any politician from SE was bold enough to even rant

Now look at you. No be your fault sha
Very good, so now they should prepare to act their protestation and struggle, since to you that is what truly put Jonathan in Aso rock.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by gberra: 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
My original and true Presido. The only southern VP to outscheme the northern mafia and replace their son as President.
If the brownroofers want their houseboy of a pastor to outwit the northern imperial complex, they should send the jagabuffoon to oteuke on his hands and knees to beg for advice and guidance.
It is very cheap to talk like a used condom.

Igbos are fools tongue

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Mophasa(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

God bless you too.

The Good lord bless you Bro

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by jerryclinton: 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Agbaletu:
One thing you can not take away from GEJ is his humility.
And that humility laced in timidity is what has kept our region where we are today!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 12:39pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

Not a single igbo man came out to protest when Prof. Soyinka in his old age, Tunde Bakare and co. stood against the North for GEJ..
No peter obi or uzor kalu or any politician from SE was bold enough to even rant

Now look at you. No be your fault sha
They were protesting but it was an Igbo woman in Dora Akunyili that first raised up her head in the FEC and declared that Yaradua is incapacitated.

When will a Yoruba person do same now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:40pm On May 18, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

True! smiley

However, the ranting seems to give them joy (taunting Yorubas is the last straw they have to grasp unto even as they desperately search for relevance in the Nigerian state to no avail) unless one slaps their flat heads back to reality which I am committed to doing from time to time. grin

When a lie is repeated severally, it may become the truth. Many people wrongly rely on Nairaland for facts/information.

We must not allow any morrronic flattieyeasterner to misinform them. cool

They will mourn GEJ's 2015 election loss forever! grin
Hahaha are you not mourning under the hardship of Buhari.

Suffering and smiling because you collected 2k

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:42pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

Ignore that thing jare..

See this one? Which type of relationship? Slave Master relationship as in the Labour laws abi? grin

A northerner will soon write another post warning you westerners and you will run and hide. grin

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Alariwo2: 12:42pm On May 18, 2017
gberra:

Igbos are fools tongue

God bless you bro..

see Falana and yorubas raising awareness over Northern agenda to enslave GEJ in Aso rock.
can the igbos show us any awareness they made? NO cos there is none

I agree with your earlier assertion 100%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
Why was this guy isolated from the rest? Abi dem give am a timeout? So many chairs dey closed by but dem push am to the end of the class.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by agbangam: 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
My original and true Presido. The only southern VP to outscheme the northern mafia and replace their son as President.
If the brownroofers want their houseboy of a pastor to outwit the northern imperial complex, they should send the jagabuffoon to oteuke on his hands and knees to beg for advice and guidance.

Abeg try read d Rubbish u just typed. Pls get sense na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
I so much love this man GEJ...

Tears of joy.... embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
gberra:

Igbos are fools tongue
Westerners are as* lickers.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by dvee2: 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
From Bayelsa to Phc he is paying Aero chartered chopper. Wish he did the roads during his tenor,he would hv driven only one hour.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Buhari is yet to surpass this gentle man in every sector than noise, destruction and zombiesm
Don't mind the babuwa.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Alariwo2: 12:46pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
See this one? Which type of relationship? Slave Master relationship as in the Labour laws abi? grin

A northerner will soon write another post warning you westerners and you will run and hide. grin

They know their limits when dealing with yorubas. we're the ones keeping democracy alive in Nigeria unlike some cowards from the other side.
It's only to hate, curse and chestbeat they know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by AYOILORI: 12:46pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=osinbanjoisaliar post=56638173]My original and true Presido. The only southern VP to outscheme the northern mafia and replace their son as President.
If the brownroofers want their houseboy of a pastor to outwit the northern imperial complex, they should send the jagabuffoon to oteuke on his hands and knees to beg for advice and guidance.[/quote

Your brain is inoperative.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by obainojazz(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
Two corrupt men.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:48pm On May 18, 2017
Agbaletu:
One thing you can not take away from GEJ is his humility.
Is it humility or cluelessness?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:51pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

They know their limits when dealing with yorubas. we're the ones keeping democracy alive in Nigeria unlike some cowards from the other side.
It's only to hate, curse and chestbeat they know.
Hahaha. Democracy? A failed experiment in Nigeria. I guess you guys are the ones responsible for its failure.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:51pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha are you not mourning under the hardship of Buhari.

Suffering and smiling because you collected 2k

Who is talking about hardship here? angry

Will hypocritical flatiyeasterners not worship PMB and even use their tongues to lick his assss if he dare appoint them as SGF, COAS, Finance minister etc etc like GEJ did, hardship or no hardship

What if he promises them VP in 2019 Flatttiyeasterners will hail him more than Mary... grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Royaljustice: 12:52pm On May 18, 2017
The past president should not be quarry for the bad roads and state of the country because I feel the present president saw all the good luck lapses and promised to change it with his change. Please address that statement to buhari and osibanjo who fly everywhere for even as little events like welcoming another president from his tours to other countries.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Alariwo2: 12:53pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. Democracy? A failed experiment in Nigeria. I guess you guys are the ones responsible for its failure.

If I had my way, I'd make sure you lots don't get PVC to participate in 2019 elections..

remove the log in your eye and region first bfor crying on behalf of others

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:54pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

If I had my way, I'd make sure you lots don'tget PVC to participate in 2019 elections

remove the log in your eye and region first bfor crying on behalf of others
Hahaha do you see why I said democracy is a failed experiment?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy / El-Rufai: Bandits, Killer Herdsmen More Daring Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.