Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,941 members, 7,845,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) (34087 Views)

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
robosky02:

he has achieved what no one in you lineage has there to achieve
What eaxctly did GEJ achieve again?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Nice one my brother.

And God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori,

God bless Delta State.

God bless the Niger Delta.

One South, One Love. ♡

no ipad there only kaima grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
My original and true Presido. The only southern VP to outscheme the northern mafia and replace their son as President.
If the brownroofers want their houseboy of a pastor to outwit the northern imperial complex, they should send the jagabuffoon to oteuke on his hands and knees to beg for advice and guidance.

You are indeed a shameless tribal jingoist. No wonder ur ethnic group can never taste the presidency. U can sell ur destiny for some dollars.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 2:21pm On May 18, 2017
robosky02:

no ipad there only kaima grin
grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2017
Jelal0007:
What eaxctly did GEJ achieve again?

you are asking me?

google GEJ and google your family name which one will you see answer?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2017
mynd1:
Oh! just shut up plss. mtchewww!
Mynd44?, is this a joke?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by soath(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2017
God bless GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by monex(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
DONSMITH123:

i normally dont reply mentions..but @Bolded caught my attention and answered it all.

Enjoy your day.

i thought as much. the bold-ed would likely be the problem.

same analogy with Dino's book
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
GEJ has gone to collect this month's allocation from Wike. Happy flexing to baba peace
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Charly68: 2:45pm On May 18, 2017
lilytender:
Goatluck Jonascam is flying helicopter all over the South-South. Now, tell me how he will know that the roads in the South-South are all death traps because he (GEJ) and his gang of looters embezzled the money that was allocated for road construction and part of it is the $15 million in Mama Piss Sheppopo's Skye Bank account. Well, he is still their hero, afterall James Ibori the prison returnee was just given a Chieftancy title.
Unfortunately those who are suffering the effect of their extravagant lifestyle are contented with their mumu life of Poverty and blind followship .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2017
GEJ is a Legend
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 2:48pm On May 18, 2017
robosky02:

you are asking me?

Aaaahhhhh, my chest.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2017
So sorry but I still see GEJ as my President cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by juman(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2017
A man of wasted opportunity.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by henrysam(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
Jibril659:
The useless drunk from otuoke trying to look relevant. Running from one shit hole to the other
Your red teeth gworo chewing papa has never done anything tangible with his life. You are here calling somebody a drunk.
I pity the womb that conceived you.
It could have been better to have used you for monthly menstruation

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
lilytender:
Goatluck Jonascam is flying helicopter all over the South-South. Now, tell me how he will know that the roads in the South-South are all death traps because he (GEJ) and his gang of looters embezzled the money that was allocated for road construction and part of it is the $15 million in Mama Piss Sheppopo's Skye Bank account. Well, he is still their hero, afterall James Ibori the prison returnee was just given a Chieftancy title.
Mba ama eze---A typical Igbo's proverb. Respect is exotic to your environment.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
mynd1:
Read my lips,

.........."Eat Shiit"

I repeat, Eat Shiit for whiter teeth.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Iamwrath: 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
Do you tell your dad that ?
Donsmithbrown:
Thunder wey go fire dat ur mouth still dey warm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2017
robosky02:

you are asking me?

Eyyah....laughing Maniac. No aorta of sense in his comment.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by hatchy(f): 3:23pm On May 18, 2017
Foolish man who doesn't have levels.
Wike should be paying you visits and not you Mr President.

This is the more reasons why people like Wike and Fayose disrespect him. He does not command respect even among his party members.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 18, 2017
God bless GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
mynd1:
If it pain ypu then drink rat poison this night nd end this yoir life.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2017
Just love him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2017
mynd1:
eyah!!!!! Hope your Messiah is OK in London......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
My original and true Presido. The only southern VP to outscheme the northern mafia and replace their son as President.
If the brownroofers want their houseboy of a pastor to outwit the northern imperial complex, they should send the jagabuffoon to oteuke on his hands and knees to beg for advice and guidance.

There were many power plays than Goodluck's outwittness.Have you forgotten the invocation of Doctrine of Necessity by the House of Assembly?Obj was also part of these power plays.And who is Obj?Is not from Yoruba extraction?Yoruba remains a great actor in Nigerian politics.However, Goodluck remains my man comes rain comes shine.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by kingkhan(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
And the only dull sitting president that lost reelection to a poor northerner
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Did GEJ also screw your mum?
fortunately my mom was never close to GEJ,now how about your mother?u sounded like GEJ step-child ore wa.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 1:09am On May 19, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

The only real enemy you have is the one you have made for yourself-your hatred.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 2:10am On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

Not a single igbo man came out to protest when Prof. Soyinka in his old age, Tunde Bakare and co. stood against the North for GEJ..
No peter obi or uzor kalu or any politician from SE was bold enough to even rant

Now look at you. No be your fault sha

God bless you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.