Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? (110196 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Kefetu(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2017
but the babe must know what was happening to her backside or was she enjoying it
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by MarieSucre(f): 6:24pm On May 18, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Even at that, that babe wan tell me say she no know say something dey touch her for back?

mtchew
Wetin come be the girl fault for here na?
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by FTBOY: 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
some people are simply stupid. a real boner doesn't show up the waist level but below it...and since the dude was in jean trousers his erection should be firmly hidden between his thighs, no matter how big his dick is.

you can't be a man with a dick and still believe this story one jobless blogger tried to sell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by majeedochu(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2017
The man was busy staring at the lady backside with utmost caution...i suspect something too
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by pamcode(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2017
That must have been his belt. How can his dick move so high in the jean and even push his shirt forward.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by donqx: 8:08pm On May 18, 2017
yes I was...check below to view more clips
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
Jobless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Erinz: 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
Kai he for don release for trouser, meanwhile the lady was enjoying the contact too

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by iwadobo: 9:55pm On May 18, 2017
bikerboy1:
Apparently he wasn't. Look closely, you will notice that he is carrying a bag underneath his cloth. Look behind him, you will see an overlayer of the inner cloth. Same colour with his clothing. That made it seem like he had an erection. I think the young man is innocent.

my view though.

Didn't you hear what those who recorded the video were saying underground? They were saying he had an erection. At least , those guys saw him , live.

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by material988(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
I did not see an erection of any sort..

By the way BITCOINS is Avaiable at N400, PayPal N460, Perfect Money 410, Ethereum 425. Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer available. Visit nairaomm.com to place your orders. Remember we buy any amount of bitcoins you have and we pay promptly.

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by GodIsFoolish: 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
DollarAngel:

Yes it is, if you don't believe in Him, then you don't have to denigrate Him, I know you taking advantage of the peaceful nature of Christianity, if you try it with our Muslims brother, you know the consequence, but meanwhile live and let's live respect people's religion, culture and whatever you know counts most to them., Peace Bro

A pastor came to our compound and burnt our place of worship(shrine), what do we call this? can he do that to mosques?

why do Christians love attacking our traditional religions, destroying our properties, is it because we are too peaceful?

Why can't Christians go and attack mosques/Muslims who are bombing them and their churches daily, Muslims murder Christians in mass, destroy their churches yet their God can't save or protect them even though they pay tithes.

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
pautex:
Nope. I think they are just trying to paint a picture where it is not. That might be his belt botton, if it is below his waist we would have imagine otherwise... take a close look at that level. People with negative imagination.

Why then is he cross checking?
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Charles4075(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2017
goodlifehyd:
The dude kept starring at the ass so he knows what he was doing
Exactly my point bro. Dude knows what exactly he was perpetuating. He was occasionally staring at the ass making sure nothing goes wrong. Why can't he just give her a little space if nothing devious wasn't on his mind.

Anyone saying the dude is innocent should have a review of the video and study his actions, movements and close proximity contact. The dude's konji was on another level mehnnn.

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by bwise4godfwc: 11:45pm On May 18, 2017
pautex:
Nope. I think they are just trying to paint a picture where it is not. That might be his belt botton, if it is below his waist we would have imagine otherwise... take a close look at that level. People with negative imagination.

Pls, I thought of same till after I watch d video... plz take time and watch.....
Dat guy konji na follow come.... Chai, laugh wan wound me
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by APCmyheart(m): 2:32am On May 19, 2017
tintingz:
Seeing this video that went viral on social media lately from this thread seems it was really not an erection but a waist bag or something relating to it that's the opinion of some people, I also looked closely and see it doesn't really look like an erection because how can the erection be so visible and so bulgy from his jeans? I'm confused.

I think the girl knows the man is wearing a waist bag, the reason she didn't bother looking back at the man, she even knows someone is videoing them.

You guys should also look closely and say your thoughts if it was an erection or waist bag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m08kVybPNxI

God bless you jare, some people are dead brain with dirty mind, The first time i saw that video i know it not what people think..

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by APCmyheart(m): 2:38am On May 19, 2017
sugarbelly:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5333499_re1_jpeg88fcbb01d87ec026cb2b3d15ebd74cfa

that's his d!ck!!! He stoked out his d!ck. this video is incomplete. in the final video, the man was seen arrange his d!ck back into his trousers. Watch the second video and see WATCH VIDEO

You can lie for African, That was the same video we all see and there's no where the guy repackage nada..

Stop lying jor so if you are standing and have erection, Your dick face up right inside your jeans..

Some people with dirty mind..

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by durasome(m): 3:57am On May 19, 2017
pautex:
.tell them I beg,what would a penis be doing at that height,even when he is not wearing anything the penis can't be at that level.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by BabaRamota1980: 4:29am On May 19, 2017
Whats this girl doing? Why is she backing up into his groin and harassing the innocent d1ck? Mmtcheww....women are palaver bringer! grin
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nature8(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2017
destinyoduwa:
That man is an idiot

And you're a human being undecided
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by tintingz(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2017
Charles4075:
Exactly my point bro. Dude knows what exactly he was perpetuating. He was occasionally staring at the ass making sure nothing goes wrong. Why can't he just give her a little space if nothing devious wasn't on his mind.

Anyone saying the dude is innocent should have a review of the video and study his actions, movements and close proximity contact. The dude's konji was on another level mehnnn.
No one is denying the fact that he was checking out the lady's bum and getting close, the whole thing kind of looked staged(as I'm confused), but that erection doesn't really look like an erection, the position of every man's diçk is not high to that level no matter how big and long it is from the jean trouser.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by preccy69(f): 9:03am On May 19, 2017
tintingz:
Men peňis is not too high to that level, the thing is we don't know exactly what the bulge is. Some people said he brought out his penîs, how can someone bring out his peňis in public?

But we can't rule out that the man wasn't having some dirty stuff in his mind, we can see him checking out the girl backside.

neither is belt so low
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by tintingz(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2017
preccy69:

neither is belt so low
The belt button might not be worn properly and he might also be sagging.

The whole thing is kind of confusing.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Charles4075(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2017
tintingz:
No one is denying the fact that he was checking out the lady's bum and getting close, the whole thing kind of looked staged(as I'm confused), but that erection doesn't really look like an erection, the position of every man's diçk is not high to that level no matter how big and long it is from the jean trouser.
Yea, definitely it wasn't an erection. You're right about that but the dude was consciously staring at the ass and was imagining having a good feel if he could bang the ass.

A dude did same stuff in my nysc days exactly same way. The dude had his waist bag tied and placed it directly above his dick and was just using both the waist bag and his dick behind to caress the lady's ass. Some guys can be psychos and a real nasty pervs when it comes to ass and pussy.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by material988(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2017
Hahahaha.. I don't even know what I am seeing..

Just remember that BITCOINS is Avaiable at N400, PayPal N460, Perfect Money 410, Ethereum 425. Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer available. Visit nairaomm.com to place your orders. Remember we buy any amount of bitcoins you have and we pay promptly.

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Victorisoni3(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmm
Thats a cap the young man is holding nothing at all
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by romeorailss: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
It's called frotteurism
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Ayobami7(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 23, 2019
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.