Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

She Dumped Him Because He's Poor And Struggling And Then. True Love Story. Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Him Because He's Poor And Struggling And Then. True Love Story. Watch (647 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Dumped Him Because He's Poor And Struggling And Then. True Love Story. Watch by robosky02(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
She dumped him because he's Poor and Struggling and then. True Love Story. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakILPdtaIY
Re: She Dumped Him Because He's Poor And Struggling And Then. True Love Story. Watch by HARDDON: 3:43pm On May 18, 2017
If a lady leaves u because of a Tv, make sure in 10years she watches u rolling huge in dat same tv that wud hv become out dated by then!

BossBall

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Say "Happy Birthday"? / See How Prostitutes Disgraced A University Student In For Not Paying After Sex / See Texts Of A Girlfriend Who Allegedly Encouraged Her Boyfriend To Kill Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.