Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang (31903 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by stonemasonn: 9:20pm On May 18, 2017
Osinbajo should stamp his authority and create order in the executive arm. Enough of all this he say, she said, they said......rubbish

Who sent that Ita woman to make this statement , isn't she aware of the initial statement from the acting president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Mujaheeeden: 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
Built2last:

I have carefully checked my post to see where I wished Buhari death and can't see...

My confusion is: why did you quote me?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Reference(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
See the government that called the previous one 'kindergarten'. Endless drama just to sign a document.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by jeftalene(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
There is a place where you find latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria today, read construction gists and meet a reliable budget-friendly contractor for your project; its here > www.engineerosaz..com You may also place a call/Whatsapp via 08167394799

Success on your projects, Nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by fyneguy: 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
Misleading title.

Enang did not say Buhari would sign
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by victorazy(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
from madam Eliza kitchen
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alariwo2: 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
If you like let kyari sign budget for Buhari

where una go scatter everything reach, everybody eye go clear
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by highchief1: 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
Built2last:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/buharill-sign-2017-budget-osinbajoll-take-ita-enang/
it has become a 500m relay race,who will osinbanjo hand the baton over to
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alariwo2: 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
stonemasonn:
Osinbajo should stamp his authority and create order in the executive arm. Enough of all this he say, she said, they said......rubbish

Who sent that Ita woman to make this statement , isn't she aware of the initial statement from the acting president?

Everyone wants to take a swipe at him.. even saraki's senate sef dey issue ultimatum onto say na Osinbajo.
wetin the idiots no fit try with PMB
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Edu3Again: 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
Osinbajo should sign it.

if Buhari signs it, let him come back and do it
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by hedonistic: 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
A coordinator is just, after all, a mere coordinator.... In the same way that a caretaker is just a caretaker, not the landlord.

Welcome to the zoo called Nigeria. We don't need Nnamdi Kanu to tell us what we know we are.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by doctokwus: 10:22pm On May 18, 2017
Splashme:
Osinbajo must sign that budget.

This fooolish greedy president and his fooolish brothers in Aso Rock must not be allowed to destroy Nigeria's democracy

I told people that the cabal deliberately replaced 'acting' president with 'coordinating' president to limit the VP's power.

Some mumus were here attempting to defend them

On this I fully stand with u.
No one wished or manufactured Buhari 's poor health on him and if he insists on carrying on despite his poor health,thats his own Cup of kunu.But wen circumstances arise that necessitates Osinbajo mounting d saddle,Osinbajo wud do so with all complements of power vested on him by d constitution and any st upid cabal member or politician that thinks he/she can stand against that wud be stunned by what is to come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by donprinyo(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
Currently, my once a prosperous country is now suffering from cancer. Imagine everyone in dis country living life like de northerners. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Reference(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
macolino:
How did we get here?

grin No be corruption be ya problem again. Long time no hear from Magu and his anti corruption troupe. The smoke don dey clear small small and the agendas are being revealed. It was all about a self serving quest for power. The masses were sold stories.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by donlucabrazi(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2017
APC is the most clueless party on earth. They have brought the Presidency to disrepute and ridiculed the act of governance.

Just imagine them being at a total loss on who will sign the budget and how ...Three different versions from the same party cry

This people are making a mockery of Governance!

God forbid bad thing!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by donprinyo(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
Imagine, hw southerners in top position of de military were tactically removed in power. Judges from southern part of de country also booted out. Dis is to tell u dat something serious is cooking.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by naijaboy756: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
doctokwus:

On this I fully stand with u.
No one wished or manufactured Buhari 's poor health on him and if he insists on carrying on despite his poor health,thats his Own Cup of kunu.But wen circumstances arise that necessitates osinbajo mounting d saddle,Osinbajo wud do so with all complements of power vested on him and any st upid cabal member or politician that thinks he/she can stand against that wud be stunned by what is to come.
TRUE AFONJA

NEVER KNEW U CAN EVER GO AGAINST SAI BARBER.

HUMANS

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by naijaboy756: 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
donprinyo:
Imagine, hw southerners in top position of de military were tactically removed in power. Judges from southern part of de country also booted out. Dis is to tell u dat something serious is cooking.
AND AFONJAS LED BY TINUBU WERE HAILING ALL THOSE DEADLY MOVES...NOW IT HAS COME TO HUNT OSINBADE THEIR SON

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by naijaboy756: 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
naijaboy756:
AND AFONJAS LED BY TINUBU WERE HAILING ALL THOSE DEADLY MOVES...NOW IT HAS COME TO HUNT OSINBADE THEIR SON
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Reference(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=danmasani101 post=56655188]

Kai haba, after reading the statement below you still brought the opposition into this. Walahi kai wawa ne.

The Senior Special Assistant to President
Muhammadu Buhari on National
Assembly Matters, Mr Ita Enang has said
that President Buhari will assent to the
2017 budget while the Acting President
Yemi Osinbajo will take it up from there.
Mr. Enang made the statement in an
interview on Channels Television’s
political programme on Wednesday.

[/quote

Don't mind them. Clutching at straws, looking for rocks to crawl under. Which opposition. Is there any opposition in Nigeria. Is Nigeria not a one party state of sectional yes men. The only opposition clearly in action is that in the Presidency between the owners of Nigeria and those who deceive themselves that they are. In a pot of real opposition politics things will not degenerate to this level before the actors are torn to shreads.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by donprinyo(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2017
In fact till tomorrow afonjas r de main cause of our problem in dis country. De join de retrospective northerners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by larica69: 10:35pm On May 18, 2017
After this 2 years of suffering these people still won't stop stepping on our heads.....This is getting beyond perseverance!

Cabals should not let this country collapse on their head...What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Splashme: 10:40pm On May 18, 2017
obinoral1179:
So Nigeria budget will be sign in London? Budget that is passed in green chambers and sign in London, is that one a budget.....
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by shaqhead: 10:41pm On May 18, 2017
dodelight:
Why then is he the acting president if he can't sign the country's budget? You these people sha.
Well, someday Nigeria's dark age will be over; and that's only if she lasts long enough
In my opinion except I am proven wrong in which I am not infallible, I think folks in here are needlessly getting over themselves...nowhere in the write up did it say that Buhari will SIGN the budget in London as that will be incongruous but the senator said Buhari will ASSENT to it!

In my opinion he can also go through it n ASSENT (concur) to the contents of the documents and not necessarily be the one to ENDORSE (SIGN) it as he isn't by law empowered to do that. His signature on that wouldn't make it worth more than the paper on which it was signed on!

Last years budget was greeted with similar controversy when there was no due diligence from the executive arm...I think its better for the executive to err on the side of caution!
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by todaynewsreview: 10:44pm On May 18, 2017
stonemasonn:

Ita Enang is a MAN bro. This is not Ita Giwa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Spidermon: 10:45pm On May 18, 2017
It would seem that the mis-wording of the letter transferring power to Osinbajo was deliberate.

Why cant Osinbajo sign budget as a acting President ?

If this is the rubbish they want to be doing, then fHuck Buhari.

He can't claim ignorance of all these political chess moves as an ex-General. Abi na wetin dem dey teach officers for NDA...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by ModsWillKillNL: 10:46pm On May 18, 2017
Osinbajo as at this morning (Thursday) has said he wll sign the budget.
What is all this back and forth about
Pathetic pained flatiyeasterners can go and play in the rain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Ngokafor(f): 10:49pm On May 18, 2017
BrutalJab:
Make we the 5%ters dey watch

...As in i just dey observe arms folded.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by MrSly(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2017
hodusglobal:
Buhari soul is created by the lord Almighty, I prayed for our president to get well soon...Even if we elect 40 years old as our president he can also be called by his creator before the end of his tenure in the office...So, lets pray for Nigeria, our leaders and ourselves...#E_Go_Better
Call the goats and preach them because they need people like you to understand. People with same level of brain capacity.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Jaiyeola24(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2017
This Falana is olodorabata he is just misleading us . So ordinary commissioner is now just a coordinator.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by mekonglobal(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2017
Sunnycliff:

But we still prayed for Yar Adua!
grin Abi Oo! To Me Oo What Ever Will Be Will Be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Obafemi Martins Endorses APC (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Awards Contract For 21 Storey Liaison Office In Lagos Despite Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.