Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang (31904 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 6:21pm On May 20, 2017
Alexis11:

The cowards of 1967 are the Oju iku's goats that wasted their lives in that needless war. I'm sure the kwashiorkor your father suffered as a child then has not been cured grin

Since your generation were born and nurtured with hate, it is a matter of time before you suffer the fate of your foolis.h fathers cheesy
D worst kind of deceit is self deceit...U claim we suffered kwash yet d "kwashiokor-sufferers' are d biggest enterpreneurs in d country.
Ur father;u and ur entire generation unborn can never achieve wat my people did.With just 10naira;we started from d scratch;yet jealousy and hatred no gree una free us.I am sure ur typing from one stinking slum in lagos;all of una dey claim "omo eko";and very unproud of ur brown roofed village somewia in "ijebu-sumtin"...So i aint surprised.Ur fathers & entire generation are cowards and so are u...The apple doesn't fall far from d tree..So do urself a favour and pull a trigger to ur head cos Its better to be dead dan to be a dead-beat coward like u guys..Ewu.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
Alexis11:

cheesy grin
cheesy

grin

Your imbec.ile father shared in all these I'm sure cheesy
Since you accepted that we are mate. grin cheesy

I'm in my 20s though tongue

Ur unnecessary use of smileys just tells ow air-headed u are..Shame Ur in ur 20s yet u possess d mentality of a toddler..Product of broken condom;waste of sperm from an irresponsible ; junkie ;coward father.Get some balls and face ur northern masters and leave us outta ur mess.Shameless people...
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alexis11: 6:32pm On May 20, 2017
slowbreeze:

D worst kind of deceit is self deceit...U claim we suffered kwash yet d "kwashiokor-sufferers' are d biggest enterpreneurs in d country.
Ur father;u and ur entire generation unborn can never achieve wat my people did.With just 10naira;we started from d scratch;yet jealousy and hatred no gree una free us.I am sure ur typing from one stinking slum in lagos;all of una dey claim "omo eko";and very unproud of ur brown roofed village somewia in "ijebu-sumtin"...So i aint surprised.Ur fathers & entire generation are cowards and so are u...The apple doesn't fall far from d tree..So do urself a favour and pull a trigger to ur head cos Its better to be dead dan to be a dead-beat coward like u guys..Ewu.
cheesy

The bolded is the real definition of self deceit grin

There will never be a time when the Yorubas will be jealous of the Igbos cool

I am not in Lag. I'm with your Lords in South South. cheesy
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alexis11: 6:47pm On May 20, 2017
slowbreeze:

Ur unnecessary use of smileys just tells ow air-headed u are..Shame Ur in ur 20s yet u possess d mentality of a toddler..[s]Product of broken condom;waste of sperm from an irresponsible ; junkie ;coward father[/s].Get some balls and face ur northern masters and leave us outta ur mess.Shameless people...

I decided to come down to your level kid..., don't you enjoy the show? grin

Is there anything like broken condom
I think you are frustrated cool

Depression may kill you before your demented father grin

We don't have to face the northerners.... We are cool with them grin tongue
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
Alexis11:

cheesy

The bolded is the real definition of self deceit grin

There will never be a time when the Yorubas will be jealous of the Igbos cool

I am not in Lag. I'm with your Lords in South South. cheesy
If it ain't jealousy den it certainly must be a
huge crush and admiration;cos truth be told we av been blessed with d Midas touch(if ur tiny brain knows wat dat means)
"Lords in SouthSouth".. Na wa ooo.Dis is d first time I'm hearing such..Looll!!!!.So dats d new format?D Hausa will forever enslave u and ur ancestors. Na by force to become slaves like una?
Sweety don't try to turn d tables;OK?.At least d SS/SE agrees on d fact dat u guys r biggest Fools and cowards in Nigeria.And we dont Lord over each oda.We mingle wella wit d SS.Myself being a product of a lovestory bw SS/SE ;so begone Satan....
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2017
Alexis11:

I decided to come down to your level kid..., don't you enjoy the show? grin

Is there anything like broken condom
I think you are frustrated cool

Depression may kill you before your demented father grin

We don't have to face the northerners.... We are cool with them grin tongue
I'm enjoying ur sheer show of shame..and pls get a decent education ;its broken condom ;not bursted condom like u expected me to say.

Ur cool wit d northerners;good for una.Remain "cool" with dem and stop mentioning us in ur lousy comments...
Schizophrenia and suicide go hand in hand;so im sure u already know ow ur sorry ass will end..
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alexis11: 7:34pm On May 20, 2017
slowbreeze:

If it ain't jealousy den it certainly must be a
huge crush and admiration;cos truth be told we av been blessed with d Midas touch(if ur tiny brain knows wat dat means)
"Lords in SouthSouth".. Na wa ooo.Dis is d first time I'm hearing such..Looll!!!!.So dats d new format?D Hausa will forever enslave u and ur ancestors. Na by force to become slaves like una?
Sweety don't try to turn d tables;OK?.At least d SS/SE agrees on d fact dat u guys r biggest Fools and cowards in Nigeria.And we dont Lord over each oda.We mingle wella wit d SS.Myself being a product of a lovestory bw SS/SE ;so begone Satan....

I'm sure you are lying about the bolded.....
Ijaws, Urhobos and others are your Lords here. They constantly treat you like slaves that you are while you keep shouting "we are together" to gain relevance grin

I'm also a product of SS/SW grin Oya kill yourself tongue
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alexis11: 7:49pm On May 20, 2017
slowbreeze:

I'm enjoying ur sheer show of shame..and pls get a decent education ;its broken condom ;not bursted condom like u expected me to say.

Ur cool wit d northerners;good for una.Remain "cool" with dem and stop mentioning us in ur lousy comments...
Schizophrenia and suicide go hand in hand;so im sure u already know ow ur sorry ass will end..

I'm enjoying the show dear. cheesy I don't need any education not to talk of a decent one to engage a brain dead like you in an argument.

In fact, I purged myself of the "little" education I had so as to keep this argument alive cool

No reason for suicide dearie.... Your father can finally do that when you eventually die of depression. grin
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
Alexis11:

I'm enjoying the show dear. cheesy I don't need any education not to talk of a decent one to engage a brain dead like you in an argument.

In fact, I purged myself of the "little" education I had so as to keep this argument alive cool

No reason for suicide dearie.... Your father can finally do that when you eventually die of depression. grin
Congrats.Oh so u even av a "little " education.Woooow!!!!
.D purging wasn't needed cos u reason exactly like a slowpoke inspite of dat.
U are definitely closer to d grave dan I am cos u av been d one claiming granny from d onset.Confused like ur father and ur chief slave master / president..Just do d world a favour and end dis ur miserable hate-filled life..OK?
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 8:30pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Alexis11 post=56715891]

I'm sure you are lying about the bolded.....
Ijaws, Urhobos and others are your Lords here. They constantly treat you like slaves that you are while you keep shouting "we are together" to gain relevance grin

I'm also a product of SS/SW grin Oya kill yourself tongue[/quote
(With a nollywood movie ad voice) Choii...Its Another one from from d stables of Afonja fable-tellers association...
Grab ya copy NOW!!!!!!!
Ur a product of SS/SW..Oh good for u..And d SS states r in clear opposition with ur APC lords in d west..and rather choose PDP;along wit d SE..I like such alliance #Proudly Igbo/Ekpeye.
Sweety we can do dis All day..So go screw urself..#choppingmynkwobi&sipping my palm wine..
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alexis11: 7:37am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=slowbreeze post=56717258][/quote]

Lol... You are a slowpoke. Your problem is much deeper than 2015 election. Don't even give it a political coloration. A region that gave PDP/Jonathan a block vote in 2011 and about 45% of its population did the same thing again in 2015 is now an "APC" tribe....smh. Some even voted because of Osinbajo (but he only got 55% in the region while Gej/PDP got 45)

Although I have nothing to prove to you but collections of my posts before 2015 elections are still on social media...., I wonder how you want millions of Yoruba PDP supporters to feel reading your hate speeches everyday.

I decided to support this government when I started reading the Igbos' post 2015 election biles against the Yorubas which obviously have very little to do with politics.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alexis11: 7:49am On May 21, 2017
slowbreeze:

Congrats.Oh so u even av a "little " education.Woooow!!!!
.D purging wasn't needed cos [s]u reason exactly like a slowpoke inspite of dat.
U are definitely closer to d grave dan I am cos u av been d one claiming granny from d onset.Confused like ur father and ur chief slave master / president..Just do d world a favour and end dis ur miserable hate-filled life[/s]..OK?

@bolded; I wish I don't have any at all, I would have been able to cope with your level of insanity grin

I won't end my life sweet heart., I am still useful to the world cool

You and your useless father can take the initiative since you are done cheesy
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 11:57am On May 21, 2017
Alexis11:

@bolded; I wish I don't have any at all, I would have been able to cope with your level of insanity grin

I won't end my life sweet heart., I am still useful to the world cool

You and your useless father can take the initiative since you are done cheesy

Sanity and illiteracy are 2 different tins.Even d most stark illiterate I know has at least his sanity Intact and reasons like a human..U belong to d group of unicellular organisms cos dey are d only ones who could perhaps comprehend & relate wit ur blabs.
Scum child from d loins of a scum;coward father..Ur entire generation both past;present and future will forever remain slaves to ur lords in the north...
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 12:07pm On May 21, 2017
Alexis11:

Lol... You are a slowpoke. Your problem is much deeper than 2015 election. Don't even give it a political coloration. A region that gave PDP/Jonathan a block vote in 2011 and about 45% of its population did the same thing again in 2015 is now an "APC" tribe....smh. Some even voted because of Osinbajo (but he only got 55% in the region while Gej/PDP got 45)

Although I have nothing to prove to you but collections of my posts before 2015 elections are still on social media...., I wonder how you want millions of Yoruba PDP supporters to feel reading your hate speeches everyday.

I decided to support this government when I started reading the Igbos' post 2015 election biles against the Yorubas which obviously have very little to do with politics.
Yes oo..d same way d hate was directed towards Jonathan;from u guys;just cos he was from a minority tribe and ur masters convinced majority of to u vote him out cos dey couldn't bear d thot of a minority leading dem..Some even went as far as calling him an Igbo man;just to convince haters of Igbo like u to vote him out..
We actually don't need ur support swity..Even d blind can see dat d Change u voted for was a huge scam.And come 2019; its gonna be over...So keep deceiving itself and allow ur sheer hate and idiocy cloud d truth..Its ur choice sha...Enjoy.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alexis11: 10:19pm On May 21, 2017
slowbreeze:

I belong to d group of unicellular organisms cos dey are d only ones who could perhaps comprehend & relate wit my blabs.
I am a scum child from d loins of a scum;coward father..my entire generation both past;present and future will forever remain slaves to Nigeria...

Oh! now I understand your problem.... cheesy

grin

Have a nice week sweet heart cool
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by slowbreeze(f): 10:40pm On May 21, 2017
Alexis11:

Oh! now I understand your problem.... cheesy

grin

Have a nice week sweet heart cool
Switi U can alter my writeup for all I care; at least u understand d message;and dats for u and ur people.Keep wallowing in ur cowardice OK..while we rise to d top.Enjoy ur week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Awards Contract For 21 Storey Liaison Office In Lagos Despite Protest / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) / Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.