Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy (58189 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
This pre wedding matter don dey tire me

Very soon we go see pre divorce pictures
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Evablizin(f): 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
Cute Couple, happy simling and HML
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by RealHaute: 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80 ...what's that pronunciation again, run-ay? Well read my lips....and my eyes, then try to make deductions. shocked
Stop looking confused. I'm the green guy staring you in the eye. grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by idris4r83(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
They are obviously HiV+ couples
werey sighted.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Templa(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin

Awww are you love hurt?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by pxjosh(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
I've seen this guy somewhere before.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by chara019: 9:18pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na u give them HIV?

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by figure007(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
lol.... Naija people I hail you!!
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by mumihaja(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
when mama put marry meat seller= jollof rice with fried meat at the reception
pharmacist marry chemist= paracetamol and tramadol at the reception grin

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Emsfel: 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
Good for them
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Alitair(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
undecided
NwaObinkita:

i wanted to say something about common sense but your moniker explains.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Sikay19(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool lol.

People dey fall in love for strange places sha. These one's fall in love surrounded by medications

Hope their love go still strong when medications no dey around them again?

Congratulations in advance.
With this your comment actually makes me believes that hunger is really bad grin grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Businessideas: 9:28pm On May 18, 2017
As men of Honor,they join hands + Soul cheesy grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by shollish(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by chris2face(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool lol.

People dey fall in love for strange places sha. These one's fall in love surrounded by medications

(Hope their love go still strong when medications no dey around them again?
)

I hope so too
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Philinho(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
when a lady want to marry a mortuary attendant ,they must take their pre-wedding pic with corpse

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by chuksjuve(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2017
Abuse and proliferation of pre wedding photo shoot.. The craze for photoshoot these days is appalling and irritating....
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
Pele.... This will trend. It was my turn last week.

Congratulations
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Orpe7(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Ikegift4real(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
Nma27:
PaX pharmacy?
u must be an Osha babe grin
Nma27:
PaX pharmacy?
u must be an Osha babe
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by NickD(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Absolutely Brain deaddd individual
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Alariwo2: 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool lol.

Hope their love go still strong when medications no dey around them again?

Mr Oga when are we seeing yours?
you just dey fo ishilove lenu dey go... make it public make we celebrate una
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Harbey005: 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
good for them
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by sukkot: 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
una get perfectil for naija ?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Bukkiminat(f): 9:55pm On May 18, 2017
When love produces therapeutic effect
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by lilybonny(f): 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
So loveli
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by roteman20(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
congrat idoro paul,i dey feel u,we gona meet on d said day.congrat
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by binhozie(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
pxjosh:
I've seen this guy somewhere before.

I dey tell u for me I think osun state
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by roteman20(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
am proud of u pharmacist
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Kunleforreal(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
Nice one, anyway, this clean laptop is available for sale in Lagos : https://www.nairaland.com/3802627/clean-perfectly-working-hp-250
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by ijayebonyi(f): 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
Lovely
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by abels(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
.. Lol witch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.