Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) (58182 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by AcuraZDX: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
A lady is trending on social media for the wrong reason after awkward pictures of her “playing” with a statue, hit the internet. The lady who seemed excited with what she was doing – put on quite some raunchy displays with the statue as she posed for pictures. The viral and embarrassing photos have seen the lady heavy criticised.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lmao-lady-trends-for-the-wrong-reason-after-raunchy-poses-with-a-statue-photos-%ee%80%a1/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shameful.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Tolexander: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Later, she will be running from the top of the mountains to the depth of the valleys, seeking deliverance from spirit husband.

224 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Waakanda: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
All for the love of money... If only that statue could bite off her "kini kan" angry

Here are 5 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and loved by many: www..com/cv-samples

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Hardlife: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
nice tho. Me likey

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by bdsm: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Funny enough i find her interesting. I like naughty girls.

59 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Franzinni: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Many will insult her but for them mind they done give her belle finish hipo-craze them

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
sad hope it is not university professor be dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Iruobean(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Her problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by holluwai(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
It’s clear, that’s what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
I weak

1 Like

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
That statue means something to some people.
Disgraceful. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jeez!
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dirty Animal!

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by omowolewa: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Too bad, she knows it won't bit.
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
TOMORROW u expect me to respect women.

Most LADIES remain objects of mere satisfaction to the men. That’s why I take them serious only in this aspect.
She remains a disgrace to Womankind.

ROCHAS should MOULD her alongside the man

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
This kind of fun could land you in jail
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by tydi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
she just want to trend and that she is doing now.

shamelessly with the help of the lunatic that sees this as a news and brought it to NL and a drunk mod bought to it and dragged it to FP..

so the girl and the mod who is more unstable

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by DanielOc: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
HOEly shit

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm.....
When you think something weirder can't happen.... It happens
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by pafo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why are they dissing her.

I like her already!

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol. Naughty girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
She should be sued for this. Imagine if it were to be my dad"s statue. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Seen.....bt how could someone dress like dat in a broad day light, are u sure d pix is nt photoshopd?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
End-time Lady grin
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by donbachi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
dis na d type bible sey with time"a woman will be married to seven men"...i no sure sey one man,go fit satisfy dis one.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
She need to be arrested for sexual harassment and defiling an innocent statue grin. I'm feeling the statue's pain right now cry

13 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
AcuraZDX:
A lady is trending on social media for the wrong reason after awkward pictures of her “playing” with a statue, hit the internet. The lady who seemed excited with what she was doing – put on quite some raunchy displays with the statue as she posed for pictures. The viral and embarrassing photos have seen the lady heavy criticised.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lmao-lady-trends-for-the-wrong-reason-after-raunchy-poses-with-a-statue-photos-%ee%80%a1/

heavily criticized

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
ExAngel007:
Shameful.

Lol, but you do worse in the oza room. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Arab Men And Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.