Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine (1211 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / How Sex Almost Made Me Lose My Woman To Another Man/thing / I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by dettzy(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2017
i m in urgent need of a woman to settle down wit this year and call my wife,a true sincere woman who is ready and willing to love me unconditionally. pls call or WhatsApp me on 08065015851. charles
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 18, 2017
If only you know the bearing and direction to Allen Avenue, Ikeja...

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Thank me later
What has that got to do with him wanting a wife?
Sly sly pele ooo
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 18, 2017
Urgent? Being desperate is never a good thing when it comes to relationships. You cannot ask to be loved it's a complex process which I am sure you are aware off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by amuokuko: 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Thank me later

Wondering wat the world would be if u ve got sense..
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Burgerlomo: 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
Urgent? Being desperate is never a good thing when it comes to relationships. You cannot ask to be loved it's a complex process which I am sure you are aware off.

Eri e pe.
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Nobody: 10:15am On May 19, 2017
Naso. Wife the hungry you.please dear that's not the right way to go about it just start from a serious date.
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
amuokuko:

Wondering wat the world would be if u ve got sense..
Thank your stars I was away whilst you post this...

It already in the past tho. But for futuristic purposes, learn some manners and always remember to bring your brains along to my mentions
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by darbeelicous(f): 5:39pm On May 19, 2017
i taught all girls are unserios....... undecided undecided
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 19, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

What has that got to do with him wanting a wife?
Sly sly pele ooo

1 Share

Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by amuokuko: 9:34pm On May 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Thank your stars I was away whilst you post this...

It already in the past tho. But for futuristic purposes, learn some manners and always remember to bring your brains along to my mentions

Dude stop blabbing....
Ur threat is childish cous if not the numerous ban on my main monikers, u re a learner...
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Nobody: 6:58am On May 20, 2017
amuokuko:

Dude stop blabbing....
Ur threat is childish cous if not the numerous ban on my main monikers, u re a learner...
So, let's start by knowing your main... Dumbo!!!
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Splinz(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
i taught all girls are unserios....... undecided undecided

Is it true?
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by Nobody: 7:22am On May 20, 2017
Raine80:
Why's this lady so intelligent? Once you find her on the thread, you no longer see the need to comment. You're amazing. Always to the point. smiley
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2017
Go for Paid broadcasting on radio station
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by darbeelicous(f): 11:36am On May 20, 2017
the op claimed on his previous thread, although most girls on this platform are really unserios... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by darbeelicous(f): 11:37am On May 20, 2017
[color=#990000]the op claimed on his previous thread, although most girls on this platform are really unserios... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Splinz:

Is it true?
[/
Splinz:

Is it true?
color]
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by dettzy(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2017
I appreciate every gud comments and to those of u who cudnt apply gud manners in ur comment,next time all u need to do is stay away.
Re: I Urgently Need A Woman To Call Mine by dettzy(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
What has that got to do with him wanting a wife? Sly sly pele ooo
I wonder o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Easily Cheat With Those who disvirgined Them???? / Reasons Why You Should See Me As A Dirty Pig / 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.