Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. (3249 Views)

How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by cassidyjosh(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2017
Hello nairalanders I want to share a story with you guys that I have kept within me and I want to know if what I did is wrong or right. I met this girl in January 2016 when I went for a youth program. It was love at first sight when I laid eyes on her I walked up to her after the program and introduced my self to her, we exchanged numbers and became friends. As our friendship grew she saw how I was ready to do any thing for her and that my feelings for her was beyond just been friends. I later told her about my feelings, at first she declined and told me that she had a guy and that the relationship was not all that stable, today they will be on and tomorrow off, she later accepted and we loved each other. I did all I could to make her happy and she showed me love, I introduced her to my family she also did the same, she paid them frequent visits to the extent she was been called our wife because she did alot of house chores. She cooked, and cleaned and even went to market for my mother everyone loved her until she started acting strange She hardly calls and when I call her after talking when I say I love you she hardly respond even if she does all she says is me too or thank you, she reduced her commitments to our relationship. Later I discovered that she has been making calls with her previous guy when I confronted her about it she said he has been disturbing her asking that they get back together, so I asked her about what she wanted and she said its like she still loves him. I acted maturely and told her she was free to choose thinking that she would choose to be with me after all we've been through. But I thought wrong she reduced calling me and eventually broke up with me but I would still call her and ask how she was. One day I called and it was her mum that picked and told me that she was seriously sick and had been admitted in the hospital, quickly I got the address and rushed down to see her. On getting there I saw how she was changed she looked thin and was very weak; when she saw me she just kept crying and crying and could not utter a word, I spoke to her mum who told me that she neeeded blood transfusion and that they are yet to find a suitable donor and can't afford the one the hospital made available. I consoled her and told her all will be well, immediately I went to see the doctor and discussed if I could be a suitable donor. He ran some test and I was a match the whole thing just happened before me like a movie I never thought something like that could happen to me. The doctor told me they would require some deposit before they commenced, quickly I rushed to a nearby ATM and withdrew some money" her mum just kept thanking me. The transfusion was successful and we were both discharged after they observed us and her especially and her health improved, I was so proud of my self that now my blood is flowing in her body I gave her mum some money for her upkeep and called regularly to check on her. A week after I went to check on her only to find her with another guy gisting and laughing she stood up and introduced us and told me that this is her husband to be and he was the guy she had earlier told me about I just congratulated them, asked her to greet her mum and I walked out. Days later she called me and said she wanted to thank me for saving her life and that she understood how much I love her and the reason why she changed towards me was that her pastor told her that we were not meant to be and that the other guy is whom the Lord had chosen for her I took it in good fate and wished her well and that I had noting against her. Eight months after the wedding I got a call from her saying that she wanted us back and that she dint no that she got married to the devil and her pastor had ruined her life by making her leave me. That she knows am the only one for her and that she is getting a divorce before he kills her. I told her she made her choice and I have made mine as well and that we should all stick to the choice we made, but she keeps calling wanting to know where I am so that she could come show me how much she loves me and wants me to forgive her. Pls guys advise needed cuz am still in love with her what should I do? Should I maintain my stance and move on or should i forgive her. Mature advise pls.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by eezeribe(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
Religion is the opium of the Masses,and na women carry am for head...
Just see how a useless pastor and his gullible follower have screwed things up.
OP,just forget about that fish brain.once she gets her divorce,she will forever be regarded as someone's Ex-wife and I wouldn't want you to get stuck with such a woman for the remaining part of your life.
She can as well go and marry her pastor.

lalasticlala,Mynd44

12 Likes

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nasa28(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
It's well.

But did u donate the blood because of marriage or because you care for human beings?

6 Likes

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 18, 2017
God only used you to help her. Your reward is in heaven. Move on bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Sammiejokes(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
Wonders shall never end, I don't beleive your story but if I did wanna advice you will be an ineffectual Buffon to be fooled twice. Naa only you waka come. Asking us a jamb ? should I maintain my stance? ask the pastor. ode

3 Likes

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by ekensi01: 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
it's just like eating onion and pepper and leting another man to eat the suya.

Take heart your wife is behind you.

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
That's life, we can't run away from heartbreak, he should let go and one day will be rewarded bountifully..
Learn About Relationship and living Successfully
www.romanticpie.com

Read: How To Know He's Cheating On You It might be useful.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by SirL0neWolf(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
Move on bro..but Bleep the hell outta her first..ur true luv is ahead

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by evanscheck(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
Bros stick to ur guns , let her go away ... Since she can't stand with u by faith and preferred to listen to her so called pastor .. She shud bear the consequences of her action . but I tot dey said marriage is for better for worst .. So she shud take the worst cos if she has met the better ,she wud nt be calling u.. Get it into u . u are nt a choice neither an option

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by mazimee(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
Your Ex is not a serious human being. Any serious person would have gone for someone who laid down their life /risked his life for hers. She now wants you simply because she has ate what kept her awake all night, and realised in a hard way what treasure she has in you.

She has made her choice, or rather her pastor and her lack foresight has influenced her choice. She never saw you as her number 1 lover, why the Bleep should you be her plan B when she can't make you her number 1 ? That is cheating in a high degree, I won't advice a brother to accept a woman that sees him as a second option. Talk less of a woman that left you and married another man. You don't want to be stuck with someone's Ex wife, you Deserve better.

Yearn for a woman that yearn for you with the same passion you are yearning for her. That way, non of you will feel he/she is doing the other a favour.

2 Likes

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by mzhorlah(f): 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
you said it aidy. you did it out of love. love doesn't give because it wants something in return. don't misquote me, am not saying she did the right thing.

just free her. you will be glad she didn't marry you at the end. someone out there is worth your stress.

3 Likes

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by cassidyjosh(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
eezeribe:
OP,just forget about that fish brain.once she gets her divorce,she will forever be regarded as someone's Ex-wife and I wouldn't want you to get stuck with such a woman for the remaining part of your life.

lalasticlala,Mynd44
thanks men, I really appreciate
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Tklabelle(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
cassidyjosh:
Hello nairalanders I want to share a story with you guys that I have kept within me and I want to know if what I did is wrong or right. I met this girl in January 2016 when I went for a youth program. It was love at first sight when I laid eyes on her I walked up to her after the program and introduced my self to her, we exchanged numbers and became friends. As our friendship grew she saw how I was ready to do any thing for her and that my feelings for her was beyond just been friends. I later told her about my feelings, at first she declined and told me that she had a guy and that the relationship was not all that stable, today they will be on and tomorrow off, she later accepted and we loved each other. I did all I could to make her happy and she showed me love, I introduced her to my family she also did the same, she paid them frequent visits to the extent she was been called our wife because she did alot of house chores. She cooked, and cleaned and even went to market for my mother everyone loved her until she started acting strange She hardly calls and when I call her after talking when I say I love you she hardly respond even if she does all she says is me too or thank you, she reduced her commitments to our relationship. Later I discovered that she has been making calls with her previous guy when I confronted her about it she said he has been disturbing her asking that they get back together, so I asked her about what she wanted and she said its like she still loves him. I acted maturely and told her she was free to choose thinking that she would choose to be with me after all we've been through. But I thought wrong she reduced calling me and eventually broke up with me but I would still call her and ask how she was. One day I called and it was her mum that picked and told me that she was seriously sick and had been admitted in the hospital, quickly I got the address and rushed down to see her. On getting there I saw how she was changed she looked thin and was very weak; when she saw me she just kept crying and crying and could not utter a word, I spoke to her mum who told me that she neeeded blood transfusion and that they are yet to find a suitable donor and can't afford the one the hospital made available. I consoled her and told her all will be well, immediately I went to see the doctor and discussed if I could be a suitable donor. He ran some test and I was a match the whole thing just happened before me like a movie I never thought something like that could happen to me. The doctor told me they would require some deposit before they commenced, quickly I rushed to a nearby ATM and withdrew some money" her mum just kept thanking me. The transfusion was successful and we were both discharged after they observed us and her especially and her health improved, I was so proud of my self that now my blood is flowing in her body I gave her mum some money for her upkeep and called regularly to check on her. A week after I went to check on her only to find her with another guy gisting and laughing she stood up and introduced us and told me that this is her husband to be and he was the guy she had earlier told me about I just congratulated them, asked her to greet her mum and I walked out. Days later she called me and said she wanted to thank me for saving her life and that she understood how much I love her and the reason why she changed towards me was that her pastor told her that we were not meant to be and that the other guy is whom the Lord had chosen for her I took it in good fate and wished her well and that I had noting against her. Eight months after the wedding I got a call from her saying that she wanted us back and that she dint no that she got married to the devil and her pastor had ruined her life by making her leave me. That she knows am the only one for her and that she is getting a divorce before he kills her. I told her she made her choice and I have made mine as well and that we should all stick to the choice we made, but she keeps calling wanting to know where I am so that she could come show me how much she loves me and wants me to forgive her. Pls guys advise needed cuz am still in love with her what should I do? Should I maintain my stance and move on or should i forgive her. Mature advise pls.

Run! She is a witch

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Modragon(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2017
eezeribe:

lalasticlala,Mynd44

Very common among Catholic ladies, they cant marry a non Catholic becus deir father, grand, great grand all were
And then miss out on d one dat truly loves them...dem nor dey put religion for head

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by omowumeee(f): 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
forgive but move on! date/marry her NOT else you'd just keep going in circles.. pastor ko, tell her Ifa told you it's not meant to be
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
cassidyjosh:
hey! I have many things to say so listen up.

First of, if you dare take that girl back u will see me in ur dreams, hey! I mean it. angry she is self-centered, a fool, one who has no conscience, she's a pain in the heart...what sort of a lady in her right senses would see something so so obvious and still sanely go for the wrong choice?

See eehn,if u accept her,I will slap u wherever u may be! If u like, agree to be played a fool a 3rd furking time! angry

4 Likes

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 18, 2017
omowumeee:
forgive but move on! date/marry her NOT else you'd just keep going in circles.. pastor ko, tell her Ifa told you it's not meant to be
I love you!
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
cassidyjosh

People donate blood randomly for good causes . Why do you think she is tied to you because you gave her blood ?
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by obowunmi(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2017
I am so touched by your story. DO NOT MARRY HER. MOVE ON BRO!

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by obowunmi(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
You are mostly interested in her because you have not found someone else. But don't fret, God will provide.

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Burgerlomo: 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
Some women can be heartless sha
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
This story get as he be. You met a gal in January 2016, started dating and introduced her to all your family members. Then she broke up with you and went back to her ex, you guys were still talking and she fell sick and you donated blood.... After a short period of time you went to her place and you saw her with a guy and introduced him to you as her husband to be. They later married and 8 months later she want you back. All this happened in less than a year and 6 months ... Continue lying
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by omowumeee(f): 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
SorftWerk:
I love you!
kiss
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by obowunmi(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
This story get as he be. You met a gal in January 2016, started dating and introduced her to all your family members. Then she broke up with you and went back to her ex, you guys were still talking and she fell sick and you donated blood.... After a short period of time you went to her place and you saw her with a guy and introduced him to you as her husband to be. They later married and 8 months later she want you back. All this happened in less than a year and 6 months ... Continue lying

Can we give him the benefit of the doubt? angry angry angry
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Oyindidi(f): 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
obowunmi:

Can we give him the benefit of the doubt? angry angry angry
Sorry I can't
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by cassidyjosh(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sorry I can't
bro its true weather you believe or not, it happened so fast just like that. well I can't force you to believe but it happened to me and just want to pour out my heart
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Oyindidi(f): 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
cassidyjosh:
bro its true weather you believe or not, it happened so fast just like that. well I can't force you to believe but it happened to me and just want to pour out my heart
Less than a year and she want you back.. Ok o
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2017
Lovers have donated kidneys and the recipient broke up with the donor after discharge so that is not a criteria although i agree with you on all other point. Op dont be like the proverbial dog that goes back to its vomit, just let it go.
mazimee:
Your Ex is not a serious human being. Any serious person would have gone for someone who laid down their life /risked his life for hers. She now want you simply because she has tasted what kept awake all night, and realised in a hard way what treasure she has in you.

She has made her choice, or rather her pastor and her lack foresight has influenced her choice. She never saw you as her number 1 lover, why the Bleep should you be her plan B when she can't make you her number 1 ? That is cheating in a high degree, I won't advice a brother to accept a woman that sees him as a second option. Talk less of a woman that left you and married another man. You don't want to be stuck with someone's Ex wife, you Deserve better.

Yearn for a woman that yearn for you with the same passion you are yearning for her. That way, non of you will feel he/she is doing the other a favour.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by mazimee(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Lovers have donated kidneys and the recipient broke up with the donor after discharge so that is not a criteria although i agree with you on all other point. Op dont be like the proverbial dog that goes back to its vomit, just let it go.

Are saying that you can dump someone that made such a rare sacrifice,?
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by biz2get(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2017
Pls

MOVE ON BROTHER.. DON'T LOOK BACK angry angry

Let her Go and Love her PASTOR since his her Soul Advisor

RUBBISH .
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 18, 2017
Hell no, we must marry and work it out unless he breaksup first
mazimee:

Are saying that you can dump someone that made such a rare sacrifice,?
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Princeboca12(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2017
First and foremost, i really enjoyed ur post.. Donating blood to her doesnt make her as ur wife. I share in ur pain bro. Forget d bitch. I hope u find d woman that pleases ur heart. Religion has really destroyed a lot of homes in this country.. Well i dnt blame them cos people perish because of lack of knowledge.. As a christain, best thing is to read ur bible and pray everyday.. Forget all these pastors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Girls Over Nigeria Girls Any Day / Aftermath Of The Valentine's Day Celebration / Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.