Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. (3238 Views)

How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by mazimee(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Hell no, we must marry and work it out unless he breaksup first

Now that's my point, she is not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Garshyzee(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2017
Religion hmmmmm........people now believe pastors more than their fathers. angry
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 18, 2017
Bahd guy in the building....
grin

She is now a SECOND HANDED MATERIAL!!!

So my advice for you is that you leave her and move on. It's really hard though.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by schumastic(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2017
OP YOU MUST BE VERY MAD TO THINK OF GOING BACK TO HER, YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU DODGED A BULLET, NOW YOU WANT TO GET HIT BY A CANNON, I PITY YOU CONTINUE.

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by dtruth50: 11:56pm On May 18, 2017
i'm just wondering why women are easily deceive. dey do not think deeply in d part of relationship but if it is about money hmm dey wil think deeply. Man wil hardly do this. SO MY ADVICE IS THAT SECOND CHOICE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 12:13am On May 19, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
Move on bro..but Bleep the hell outta her first..ur true luv is ahead

satanic comment
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 12:21am On May 19, 2017
I so much love the bible when it comes to this saying ; "Love conquers all".

Every successful marriage was birthed out of True love and not what any pastor says.

OP, do you know you can even pray more than some pastors. This is what you should have prayed about.

Anyway, the deed has been done.

Don't ever go back else, she'll ruin your life.

This kind of person will one-day see another person and you know the next story na..

For every encounter with any being on earth, there's always a purpose. God ordained you for her( just to save her life) and not for marriage.

OP, you know my everyday prayer?

"Oh! Lord, may I never sweat without a positive result".

Oya, go down on your knees let me pray for you

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by luminouz(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2017
I laughed out loud when I read d part she said her pastor ruined her life by making her marry d guy....I mean WTF Too many sick pastors these days n I trust NADA!!!! A guy saved ur life by giving his blood while d mumu guy she finally got married to was where exactly? Prolly smashing d fvck outta some slutty hoes! N hey wait for this.... She wants to come back after 8 good months of being slapped n ripped n wrinkled n punched n slam dunked n all dat by her husband.... To do what exactly? Be ur wife? Tufiakwa.....a geh who could reject a lifesaver like u is not worthy to clean ur doormat
OP if u accept her back......u won't know peace..Y? Coz ur a second choice husband n she won't ever value u...secondly,hope u gym n have some karate moves in ur repertoire when her ex comes calling to beat d universe outta ur SKULL!!
Luminouz OUT!!

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by bigcp(m): 1:17am On May 19, 2017
sorry to say...but for even thinking of taking her back...u must be a foolish pussy...i mean what type of men are we breeding in 9ja these days...2moro wen u get married to her n her ex husband comes to apologize she'll dump u again as usual....if u ever tk her back...then u deserve whatever you'll get on d ling run...is d word FOOL written in ur forehead?
....if yes then take her back...but if no..u beta think with ur brain man....WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUNG MEN THESE DAYS...

besides she's already married....she be 2nd hand now....u need a tear rubber lady....that man go don bleep d hell outta her...nai u de consider to take...after all she put u tru...she has no regard/respect or luv 4 u....she was just managing u because u were her only option then....n she used d pastor as her excuse...right now i think u are d only option left. ..n she knws u r very vulnerable....that no matter what...weakling heart will take her bck...no wonder sje takes u 4 granted...d moment she finds another ex..she'll dump u for him as usual....because the word LOOSER is written all over u.....once again...sorry to say but u are a complete pussy nigga...instead of thinking with ur head u are thinking with ur hrt....RUBBISH MAN...u 2 weak....see as luv don turn u into a compound mugu...u better wise up....if ur mom still de beg u 2 tk her back...i bet she no like ur happiness... Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by agrovick(m): 2:17am On May 19, 2017
May Obatala strike you dead if you go back to that biatch, you've fulfilled your purpose in her life already. At this point, blacklist her number and consider her as a business deal gone wrong.

Ifa be with you
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:33am On May 19, 2017
obowunmi:

Can we give him the benefit of the doubt? angry angry angry

Your moniker though
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 3:46am On May 19, 2017
Modragon:

Very common among Catholic ladies,
they cant marry a non Catholic becus deir father, grand, great grand all were
And then miss out on d one dat truly loves them...dem nor dey put religion for head
They sabi waste person time and resources eeh.

My brother, please move on. That unstable lady will someday put you in a deep mess if you ain't careful.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by obowunmi(m): 4:11am On May 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Your moniker though

What's wrong with it ?
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by ivysunday(f): 5:31am On May 19, 2017
Follow the loudest voice inner
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by dingbang(m): 5:57am On May 19, 2017
First of all, I don't roll with people who can't make up their minds

Second, did you have sex with her all these while cuz to me it seems her ex was fvcking her while you were doing lovinus.

Third... Don't let love turn you into a stupid human being next time. If I were you, even before she got sick, I would have started looking for another woman.. 7 billion people in the world bro

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2017
obowunmi:

What's wrong with it ?

Nothing na, just your libido, obonwuedo, lol.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by antysocial: 6:58am On May 19, 2017
Guy, lemme give u d best advice!
1. Tell her u still love her and make her get a divorcé
2. Let her know ur place Nd bleep her well
3. Tell her ur imam told u she's not compatible with u
4. Tell her u still love her tho
Once beaten, twice shy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by jashar(f): 7:27am On May 19, 2017
She well so?

All these people that would be deceived because somebody told you something concerning your own life.... hmmm...

You cannot seek out your Creator for yourself ba?

Nwannem OP, cut ties with her. The feelings would fade over time. She's married, ergo, off limits.

Do you really want a confused someborry in your life? undecided

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by fucklikant101(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2017
OP you are a very big foooool angry this shows that you are a real fuuuuck boy and a pussssy nigga. She used you and continue using you. WTF is wrong with you After she left you for another guy after all you did she still has the guts to come back and you stupidly came here to ask whether to accept her back fooooool oponu angry the guy she left with is the real MVP and you are just a loser, if not she will not choose him. Fuuuuck the hell out of her and introduce her to another girl that you want to married and tell her Alfa sule told you that she is not your wife cool

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Alphamale2017(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2017
fucklikant101:
OP you are a very big foooool angry this shows that you are a real fuuuuck boy and a pussssy nigga. She used you and continue using you. WTF is wrong with you After she left you for another guy after all you did she still has the guts to come back and you stupidly came here to ask whether to accept her back fooooool oponu angry the guy she left with is the real MVP and you are just a loser, if not she will not choose him. Fuuuuck the hell out of her and introduce her to another girl that you want to married and tell her Alfa sule told you that she is not your wife cool
leave the apostle out of this before thunder strike ur 2 balls now
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by spencerlouis(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2017
Nasa28:
It's well.

But did u donate the blood because of marriage or because you care for human beings?
stupid senseless nonsensical intransigence ovulative question!!! angry
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2017
Let bygones be bygones.

A wise man once said.

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 10:53am On May 19, 2017
cassidyjosh:
Hello nairalanders I want to share a story with you guys that I have kept within me and I want to know if what I did is wrong or right. I met this girl in January 2016 when I went for a youth program. It was love at first sight when I laid eyes on her I walked up to her after the program and introduced my self to her, we exchanged numbers and became friends. As our friendship grew she saw how I was ready to do any thing for her and that my feelings for her was beyond just been friends. I later told her about my feelings, at first she declined and told me that she had a guy and that the relationship was not all that stable, today they will be on and tomorrow off, she later accepted and we loved each other. I did all I could to make her happy and she showed me love, I introduced her to my family she also did the same, she paid them frequent visits to the extent she was been called our wife because she did alot of house chores. She cooked, and cleaned and even went to market for my mother everyone loved her until she started acting strange She hardly calls and when I call her after talking when I say I love you she hardly respond even if she does all she says is me too or thank you, she reduced her commitments to our relationship. Later I discovered that she has been making calls with her previous guy when I confronted her about it she said he has been disturbing her asking that they get back together, so I asked her about what she wanted and she said its like she still loves him. I acted maturely and told her she was free to choose thinking that she would choose to be with me after all we've been through. But I thought wrong she reduced calling me and eventually broke up with me but I would still call her and ask how she was. One day I called and it was her mum that picked and told me that she was seriously sick and had been admitted in the hospital, quickly I got the address and rushed down to see her. On getting there I saw how she was changed she looked thin and was very weak; when she saw me she just kept crying and crying and could not utter a word, I spoke to her mum who told me that she neeeded blood transfusion and that they are yet to find a suitable donor and can't afford the one the hospital made available. I consoled her and told her all will be well, immediately I went to see the doctor and discussed if I could be a suitable donor. He ran some test and I was a match the whole thing just happened before me like a movie I never thought something like that could happen to me. The doctor told me they would require some deposit before they commenced, quickly I rushed to a nearby ATM and withdrew some money" her mum just kept thanking me. The transfusion was successful and we were both discharged after they observed us and her especially and her health improved, I was so proud of my self that now my blood is flowing in her body I gave her mum some money for her upkeep and called regularly to check on her. A week after I went to check on her only to find her with another guy gisting and laughing she stood up and introduced us and told me that this is her husband to be and he was the guy she had earlier told me about I just congratulated them, asked her to greet her mum and I walked out. Days later she called me and said she wanted to thank me for saving her life and that she understood how much I love her and the reason why she changed towards me was that her pastor told her that we were not meant to be and that the other guy is whom the Lord had chosen for her I took it in good fate and wished her well and that I had noting against her. Eight months after the wedding I got a call from her saying that she wanted us back and that she dint no that she got married to the devil and her pastor had ruined her life by making her leave me. That she knows am the only one for her and that she is getting a divorce before he kills her. I told her she made her choice and I have made mine as well and that we should all stick to the choice we made, but she keeps calling wanting to know where I am so that she could come show me how much she loves me and wants me to forgive her. Pls guys advise needed cuz am still in love with her what should I do? Should I maintain my stance and move on or should i forgive her. Mature advise pls.

Hmmm dear I don't know the right word to use right now but I don't think accepting her back is the right choice now.because I believe if she truly love you she shouldn't think about what the pastor said right from the start.thanks.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by fucklikant101(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2017
Alphamale2017:
leave the apostle out of this before thunder strike ur 2 balls now
Bro your face look familiar, are you not the mad man that stays around Isheri round about not far from idimu police station?

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 19, 2017
Op, if u want peace of mind later in life? I take God beg you , run away from that lady!
Your own true wife will locate u, in fact both of u will locate each other .
Mistake u wouldn't want to make in your life is Marrying an ingrate!

Na God I take beg u o
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by changeskc: 12:53pm On May 19, 2017
Modragon:

Very common among Catholic ladies, they cant marry a non Catholic becus deir father, grand, great grand all were
And then miss out on d one dat truly loves them...dem nor dey put religion for head
. What is dis one saying. I want to know if u hv had experience wit a lot of girls(Catholic) for u to say sumtin like dis. Even these new generation churches does same. They will tell dat their pastor says dey shudn't marry sum1 who's not from their church
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Alphamale2017(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2017
fucklikant101:

Bro your face look familiar, are you not the mad man that stays around Isheri round about not far from idimu police station?
i didnt ask u to describe ur elder brother , i know u havent seen him for a long time so everyone now looks like him to u
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Modragon(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
changeskc:
. What is dis one saying. I want to know if u hv had experience wit a lot of girls(Catholic) for u to say sumtin like dis. Even these new generation churches does same. They will tell dat their pastor says dey shudn't marry sum1 who's not from their church

Very common I said, which does not exclude oda churches, ur a catholic juggernaut I suppose
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by torqque7(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2017
And you wonder why she didn't choose you?sorry to say but you be mumu..even for still having the mind to ask for advice on what to do it means you are pathetic..I get really irritated at guys like you,gerahiamehn..if you were asked to donate blood for your sibling now you'll refuse..reminds me of two idiot brothers who refused to donate blood for their sick mum because they said they were scared..smh

1 Like

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by analyticalman: 4:47pm On May 19, 2017
Forget her and forge ahead,bros.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by fortunes01: 9:10pm On May 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
This story get as he be. You met a gal in January 2016, started dating and introduced her to all your family members. Then she broke up with you and went back to her ex, you guys were still talking and she fell sick and you donated blood.... After a short period of time you went to her place and you saw her with a guy and introduced him to you as her husband to be. They later married and 8 months later she want you back. All this happened in less than a year and 6 months ... Continue lying

Hahaha
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Oyindidi(f): 9:13pm On May 19, 2017
fortunes01:

Hahaha
how u see the topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Which Place This Guy Come From Self? / The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old / "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.