Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. (3240 Views)

How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by cassidyjosh(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2017
dingbang:
First of all, I don't roll with people who can't make up their minds

Second, did you have sex with her all these while cuz to me it seems her ex was fvcking her while you were doing lovinus.

Third... Don't let love turn you into a stupid human being next time. If I were you, even before she got sick, I would have started looking for another woman.. 7 billion people in the world bro
yes I have made love to her on several occasions, but I dint think that's the problem.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by cassidyjosh(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hmmm dear I don't know the right word to use right now but I don't think accepting her back is the right choice now.because I believe if she truly love you she shouldn't think about what the pastor said right from the start.thanks.
thanks dear.
Re: Donated Blood To Her Out Of Love And Now She Is Married To Another Man. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
cassidyjosh:
thanks dear.

Uwc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Caught Having Sex With A Neighbour In The Toilet / Airforce1 Has Gone Viral... Lmao / Help Vanessa My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.