Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< (159757 Views)

50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
1. Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.

2. Girls like to be told that they?re beautiful, rather than hot, pretty, cute, or sexy. It just gives more meaning.

3. Girls love to feel special, even though they might not show it.

4. Girls talk about EVERYTHING with their girlfriends. So that means, you?re possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking takes up most of it, unless you?re a Greek god, which you?re not.

5. When girls are online, they want the guy to instant message them first, and they literally burn up inside when they?re not messaged. Of course, when they are messaged, they play it all cool and go ?oh, hey? as if they just discovered your message.

6. Girls have a thing for guys who dress GQ.

7. Girls love it when guys are over 6 feet.

8. Girls find it awfully attractive when guys wear just a white t-shirt and jeans and yet they happen to look awesome in it.

9. Remember. Sense of humor. GIRLS LOVE GUYS WHO CAN MAKE THEM LAUGH.

10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene. So put on that deodorant and clip those nails!

11. Girls love guys who know how to dance.

12. Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist.

13. Girls go crazy when a guy smells good.

14. Girls hate cocky guys.

15. Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they?re attracted to you, but are afraid that they?ll be showing too much.

16. A kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON.

17. Girls have a thing for guys who sport blazers with a destroyed tee underneath.

18. Girls have a thing for guys who have messy sex hair.

19. Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration.

20. When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever.

21. The smallest gestures, the smallest stares, and the smallest statements could make a girl?s year. No joke.

22. Girls get embarased easily, even if guys don?t know what the hell just happened.

23. Girls daydream about their crushes. Like getting married, going on dates, kissing, etc. They just don?t show it.

24. Girls HATE players.

25. Guys who can sing are a major turn on.

26. Guitarists are sexy.

27. When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. Don?t give her advice unless she asks for it.

28. When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if you pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be alright.

29. Girls love it when guys say their name.

30. Girls don?t like short tempered guys.

31. Sometimes girls just wish that guys would notice when they get a new haircut or if they?re wearing eyeliner.

32. When a girl calls you her loser or her dork, it usually means she?s attracted to you.

33. Girls find it a lot more romantic if you just fall asleep with them holding them with your arms rather than having a night of hot kinky sex.

34. Girls will never say I love you unless you say it first. But that doesn?t mean she doesn?t want to scream it from the top of her lungs.

35. Girls love confidence.

36. Girls don?t like rock-hard guys. They like to know that guys can have a sensitive side too.

37. There comes a time when girls have needs too. Enough said.

38. A girl will cry over you a lot more than you think.

39. A girl?s wounds can last awhile. And when I say awhile, I mean awhile.

40. Girls hate guys who smell bad.

41. When a girl cooks for you, you know you mean a lot to her.

42. Girls don?t like it when you think other women are hot and say it so.

43. Eyeliner is a girl?s essential product. Don?t ever try to take it away from her.

44. Girls hate it, absolutely HATE IT when guys don?t keep their promises. It throws them over the top.

45. Every girl fantasizes about her wedding. Her dress, her flowers, her shoes, her hair. More than you think.

46. Girls hate it when other guys flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony.

47. Girls will save instant message conversations when they like a guy.

48. A phone call, a text message, or a single Hershey?s kiss will mean A LOT MORE than a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates on her birthday.

49. Every girl think she?s pretty in one way or another. They just won?t admit it.

50. Girls are VERY SELF-CONSCIOUS when it comes to their looks. No makeup is a very sensitive topic to them.

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by blackmann(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
me wey no come sabi dance nko? does that mean i lose out?

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
You better go learn am or ask your babe make she teach you.

Ha ha hah
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by gabriel4u(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
@poster

Guy u said it all, 9ice, good, ressonable, perfect and correct. but, Wat about the 50 things Girls don't know about us?
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ gabriel4u

That one na for another day. Just they digest this one.

Thanks sha
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Hotchyk(f): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2010
, awwwwwww,poster.that was really cute and highly romantic.very thoughtful of you.wish so many block-heads called guys out there cold see this,wouldnt the world be a better place to live?
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ Hotchyk

Thanks but no hang your man because e no measure up.

We are imperfect human being still striving for perfection.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by cosmictec: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
Good attempt.But to me there are no fixed rules for human behaviours!
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by chibenwa(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
@hotchyk,be fair wit ur block head guys
stuff.a good post to learn from.u shld not
qualify sm guys to the lapses.girls nko
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by djcrucifix(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
lucky me then. grin grin
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ djcrucifix

So, you mean your babe trap don catch prey.

Lucky her!
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Wislet(f): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
En pointe. I wuld also add that girls hate it when guys think that the best way to get their attention is to grab their hand as they pass by.
That could be a very big TURN-OFF.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Cyberfreak(f): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
Its not all true. Numbers 1,2,4,5,7,15,17,18,19,20 and others, etc, are not true for me.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ cyberfreak

Then, you must be a tomboy.

Abi, I lie?
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by netotse(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
not bad, not bad at all!
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Cyberfreak(f): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
@gurus,
no. You are right. I am not such a sentimental person.

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
@cyberfreak

I for say o. Anyway, it's good for you sha.

All these women emotional wahala no be
urs. That's cool!
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Cyberfreak(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
^emotional wahala. . . . . .
"That's cool"? Hmmm. Can't say I am flattered to hear that.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by deniyor: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by hackney(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
Girlz are complex but gosh!! cant do without them.

I have always pretended i understood how she was feeling but of recent she has
been catching me out by asking : " you understand what?"
And then we'll burst out laughing.
sweet.
I'll lose my limbs for her though.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ cyberfreak

You dey lucky and your guy too coz he
fit read your mind most times.

Women emotions make us men never to
know you gals very well.

Govt suppose open University where to study
about una. I no joke at all o!
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by ddiamond(f): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
hope guys will just learn, good work keep it up.

grin
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ d.diamond

Cool!
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Cyberfreak(f): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
@gurus
Now with your 2nd comment I am flattered.
@d.diamond,
I cant believe this. Do all of those facts apply to you? They seem insultive and sexist to me.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Cyberfreak(f): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
@gurus
Now with your 2nd comment I am flattered.
@d.diamond,
I cant believe this. Do all of those facts apply to you? They seem insultive and sexist to me.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ cyberfreak

I no dey flatter you. I mean it. Your heart must
be made of "kpomo". Lol.

No blame d.diamonds, she is one of the gals I'm
advising govt to open university for we men to learn.

She is just playing her natural role. Hope you got what
I mean?
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by dapsycool(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
that list is crap, bull fecking shiat grin grin grin grin
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Cyberfreak(f): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
@gurus, wetin na? Haba. It is not the natural role of women to be all those things on the list. They are insultive. Thanx again for your compliment. My head dey swell.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by waleski(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
good writeup makes sense smiley
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 14, 2010
@poster
i dont know where you did this "study" of yours but i will try to help you with some few pointers.
and lets not forget that it doesnt matter what girls like if they havent got what it takes to attain it.
point in mind: all girls would love to date the most handsome guy in town but if they look like king kong, chances are, this will be just a dream.

ok let me help you a minute so maybe you can get the boys view abotu it all.

1. Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.

and guys dont really mean what they are saying so it shouldnt matter anyway. its all about getting in the character in role playing.
just like when girls have heavenly feeling and start talking nonsense, we dont take it as more than pillow talking.

2. Girls like to be told that they?re beautiful, rather than hot, pretty, cute, or sexy. It just gives more meaning.
what would you call a girl that is HOT or SEXY but definitely not beautiful?! or shall guys lie to women now?

3. Girls love to feel special, even though they might not show it.
we ALL like to feel special, in what world do you live in?

4. Girls talk about EVERYTHING with their girlfriends. So that means, you?re possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking     takes up most of it, unless you?re a Greek god, which you?re not.
if 90% of what comes out of your girls and her friends mouth when they are together is YOU then you probably are a Greek god and they should get a bloody life! either way, some of us are not immature enough to give a damn.

5. When girls are online, they want the guy to instant message them first, and they literally burn up inside when they?re not messaged. Of course, when they are messaged, they play it all cool and go ?oh, hey? as if they just discovered your message.

and vice versa

6. Girls have a thing for guys who dress GQ.
are you actually saying that all girls love a man who dresses GQ. goth, b-girls, etc

7. Girls love it when guys are over 6 feet.
and most guys like women with big brea-st but if they have perky one, we wont make a big deal about it as long as she is the RIGHT girl. get real now!

8. Girls find it awfully attractive when guys wear just a white t-shirt and jeans and yet they happen to look awesome in it.
guys like it when women wear the bare minimum and still look awesome in it. . . . . .  see through t shirt and mini skirt that leaves nothing to the imagination

9. Remember. Sense of humor. GIRLS LOVE GUYS WHO CAN MAKE THEM LAUGH.
did you actually wrote that?! anyone who doesnt know that is a bloody infant, not even a child!

10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene. So put on that deodorant and clip those nails!
good hygiene is about being clean so taking a bath is where it starts. putting on deodorant on a dirty body is not going to help much, as well as clipping dirty nails. good hygiene is where its all at. take a bath as often as you can, clean your hand and take care of your appearance NOT FOR GIRLS BUT FOR YOURSELF.

11. Girls love guys who know how to dance.
guys loves girls who know their way around a stripper pole but since its not THAT important in a relationship then we will skip it, just like her and  the dancing bit.

12. Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist.
shall i do that on the first date?! what about if the girl is shy, shall i also pull her by the waist?
guys should pull girl by the waist when they feel confident and when its the right thing to do a the time NOT BECAUSE GIRLS LIKE IT.

13. Girls go crazy when a guy smells good.
i doubt any human being would like a person who smells like sh-it, boy or girl!

14. Girls hate cocky guys.
[/b]some people might see confidence as cocky, its all in the eyes of the beholder.

[b]15. Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they?re attracted to you, but are afraid that they?ll be showing too much.
thats complete G A R B A G E. maybe thats just the kind of person she is, or that she just doesnt like you.

16. A kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON.
ANYTHING with the right timing can be a real turn on. even a slap on the face. LOL

17. Girls have a thing for guys who sport blazers with a destroyed tee underneath.
is that suppose to be within the GQ type of guy? come on guys, let us all wear blazers with destroyed Ts. ROTFLMAO

18. Girls have a thing for guys who have messy sex hair.
what about the bald/short hair guys?! dont they get any love?!

19. Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration.
you are either talking about teenagers or sick people. either way i aint dating any of these girls because i have better things to think about like a J O B.

20. When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever.
G A R B A G E. . . . . .  but if the guy says and DO something really romantic then it will go a long way.

21. The smallest gestures, the smallest stares, and the smallest statements could make a girl?s year. No joke.
a smallest gesture could also make a guy's year. . . . . . . opening her legs.

22. Girls get embarased easily, even if guys don?t know what the hell just happened.
unless there is a reason to be embarrassed or a sign then this shouldnt be any of our concern.

23. Girls daydream about their crushes. Like getting married, going on dates, kissing, etc. They just don?t show it.
so do you expect guys to be mind readers now too?!

24. Girls HATE players.
and guys hate sluts but since its not written on their foreheads then its all good. when girls finally decide to reveal themselves then we will deal with the matter accordingly.
which guy goes to a girl and says:"hi i am mrbrownjay, i am a playa, wanna hook up?!"

25. Guys who can sing are a major turn on.
i have been singing in my shower as long as i can remember and yet i didnt know that i was women's greek god. thanks poster!

26. Guitarists are sexy.
[/b]just guitarist?! what happened to pianist, saxophonist, drummers etc?! dont they get a share of the"musicians" cake?!

[b]27. When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. Don?t give her advice unless she asks for it.
girls should know that relationships are about TWO people and not slavery. if someone cannot even take an advice just because they are upset then probably they should stay single and work on their attitude for a minute or two.

28. When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if you pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be alright.
what about if she cries because i just dumped her? or even better, if she cries because the plane is on fire and we are about to crash?!

29. Girls love it when guys say their name.
really?! i thought they liked to be around strangers!

30. Girls don?t like short tempered guys.
GUYS dont like short tempered GUYS too!

31. Sometimes girls just wish that guys would notice when they get a new haircut or if they?re wearing eyeliner.
[/b]is noticing in the same line as getting a compliment for it?! eyeliner too?! what about the new weave?! should we compliment her on buying the right weave?!

[b]32. When a girl calls you her loser or her dork, it usually means she?s attracted to you.
what about if the guy is a loser because he was trying to sleep with her best friend or because he decided to spend time with his boys on her birthday/valentine day etc

33. Girls find it a lot more romantic if you just fall asleep with them holding them with your arms rather than having a night of hot kinky sex.
what about having hot kinky s e x first AND THEN holding the girl in your arms while falling asleep?

34. Girls will never say I love you unless you say it first. But that doesn?t mean she doesn?t want to scream it from the top of her lungs.
G A R B A G E!!!!!!! it all depends on what kind of girl you are with. some will say it as soon as they feel it and others will never say. its all about how comfortable people are with each other. . . . . . remember that saying it doesnt mean that they MEAN it.

35. Girls love confidence.
well i just hope these same girls dont mistakingly take confidence as cockiness.

36. Girls don?t like rock-hard guys. They like to know that guys can have a sensitive side too.
[/b]are you saying that there are some guys out there that are NOT sensitive?! i think what you mean is that they like guys to SHOW it. everybody has a sensitive part, its just that some rather not show it.

[b]37. There comes a time when girls have needs too. Enough said.
[/b]speak english please. . . . . . . . are you saying that guys dont have needs?! or that women needs are more important than ours?!

[b]38. A girl will cry over you a lot more than you think.
[/b]and girls should know that a man who makes you cry is not worth your tears.

[b]39. A girl?s wounds can last awhile. And when I say awhile, I mean awhile.
[/b]it all depends on what doctors operated her. . . . . . LOL

[b]40. Girls hate guys who smell bad.
is that not a repeat of what you wrote on 10 and 13?!

41. When a girl cooks for you, you know you mean a lot to her.
[/b]G A R B A G E! cooking for you is just a gesture that means that she cares enough to make you some dinner. [b]dont take that gesture as more than that

42. Girls don?t like it when you think other women are hot and say it so.
so should guys lie about it? keep quiet? although nobody likes to hear it, if it is the truth then why not say it? if girls are insecure enough to believe that this guy is going to jump in the TV to sleep with whoever they are admiring then thats THEIR problem.
ps: men dont like it when women say that Usher or Denzell is FIIIIIIIINE but we dont make a big deal about it because they probably are.

43. Eyeliner is a girl?s essential product. Don?t ever try to take it away from her.
why would a guy try to take away a women's eyeliner?!

44. Girls hate it, absolutely HATE IT when guys don?t keep their promises. It throws them over the top.
guys also hate it when women dont keep their promises, we just dont make a big deal about it.

45. Every girl fantasizes about her wedding. Her dress, her flowers, her shoes, her hair. More than you think.
every guy dread that day, NOT being married but just the day of the wedding. . . . . . . . and paying for it!

46. Girls hate it when other guys flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony.
?

47. Girls will save instant message conversations when they like a guy.
and they will try to use anything you said in the past when trouble comes.

48. A phone call, a text message, or a single Hershey?s kiss will mean A LOT MORE than a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates on her birthday.
did you just write thatt guys can just send a text msg on a girl's bday instead of sending a present?!!!!!!!!!

49. Every girl think she?s pretty in one way or another. They just won?t admit it.
ANYBODY is beautiful in one way or another, it just depends on who is looking.

50. Girls are VERY SELF-CONSCIOUS when it comes to their looks. No makeup is a very sensitive topic to them.
guys really dont care about women make up in the dark, so either way, we dont give a damn.
ps: if a girl wants to wear make up then thats her decision and nobody else's. if a guy doesnt like it then he can always go date someone else.

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by waleski(m): 2:08am On Jan 14, 2010
mrbrownJAY u are crazy with a hint of humour grin grin grin grin u completely edited that write up bad guy i do agree with u but the thg is women are unpredictable u just cant av a formula ur senario maybe different from the poster we just move on as its goes undecided
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2010
waleski:

mrbrownJAY u are crazy with a hint of humour grin grin grin grin u completely edited that write up bad guy i do agree with u but the thg is women are unpredictable u just cant av a formula your senario maybe different from the poster we just move on as its goes undecided

man thats exactly why i did the write up, how can anyone take 75% of what the poster wrote seriously?!

each and every girls are different and everybody should take them as that and judge each and everyone of them accordingly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / 11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.