Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< (159898 Views)

50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2010
Na waah ohh! I think some of this stuff are ok anyways but the fact still remmains that girls are individuals and what appeals to one may not appeal to another. It all depends. There is no single formular for understanding girls in general.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2010
Hmm, boys they react oo!

E bi like say una dey jealous women o.

@ MRbrownJAY, did your gf hurt you recently?
I can see fire burning in you. Take heart!
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by GurusForum: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2010
But the write up did generalize certain issues about girls and they are true.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
GurusForum:

@ MRbrownJAY, did your gf hurt you recently?
I can see fire burning in you. Take heart!

dont misunderstand my post brotha, i was just putting examples of instances where what you wrote is unfounded.

anyone looking at woman like a book that can be read then they have already failed. you have to approach women and take each as they are.
if you would have written "SOME" girls then i wouldnt reply but some of your stuff was too hilarious to pass.

by the way, if you look at my post and see jealousy then you are mistaking. its called EQUALITY, i treat my woman as equal and vice versa, i dont try to change her into something she is not or care about her eyeliner etc because if she is ok with it then I am ok with it.
you obviously have no experience with the opposite s e x, what you wrote is for desperate men not real men explaining to them what level they have to lower themselves in order to find someone.

- be yourself in relationship because at the end thats who she will really end up with, not the pretender/fake that was wooing her.
- be honest.
- treat women with respect and let women treat you equally.
- communicate, open up, discover her and dont be afraid to let her discover the REAL you.
- always remember that its not about catching A fish but its about catching the RIGHT fish so if there is no chemistry/attraction(both ways) between the two of you then dont force it and rather move along until you find that right fish.

but hey, thats just the simple rules in MY WORLD.

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by jeckwillson: 2:56am On Mar 20, 2010
Nice research about the girls and I think all the points are covered in regarding to them,

pointe shoes
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by lordkrato(m): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2010
@BrownJay,
Seriously,the poster needs help and the worst thing is that the weak guys and ladies will believe him undecided undecided undecided.I believe also in keeping it simple.There is

always someone for someone so i don't bother wink wink wink
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by chic2pimp(m): 6:48am On Mar 20, 2010
Well done clap for ya self

Now what do you want, a cookie? undecided
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by rman: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2010
@MrBrownJay
Thanks for editing d post.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by chinedumo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2011
some nice
other crap
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by roymary: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2011

That girls look very ugly in the morning when the pancake and wig is scattered.

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by atropin(f): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
good write up
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
mwuah
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr poster, please learn the art of referencing people's work when u copy them (word for word sef)... Plagiarism is an offense.
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2012
@post u 4got no 51,{girls like money}

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Emperoradrian(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2013
mod,u forgot to add dis.....Wen eva a gal calls u her DAIMOND,...she means u're her DAIMOND BANK....
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by cityhood: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2013
GurusForum: 1. Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.

2. Girls like to be told that they?re beautiful, rather than hot, pretty, cute, or sexy. It just gives more meaning.

3. Girls love to feel special, even though they might not show it.

4. Girls talk about EVERYTHING with their girlfriends. So that means, you?re possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking takes up most of it, unless you?re a Greek god, which you?re not.

5. When girls are online, they want the guy to instant message them first, and they literally burn up inside when they?re not messaged. Of course, when they are messaged, they play it all cool and go ?oh, hey? as if they just discovered your message.

6. Girls have a thing for guys who dress GQ.

7. Girls love it when guys are over 6 feet.

8. Girls find it awfully attractive when guys wear just a white t-shirt and jeans and yet they happen to look awesome in it.

9. Remember. Sense of humor. GIRLS LOVE GUYS WHO CAN MAKE THEM LAUGH.

10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene. So put on that deodorant and clip those nails!

11. Girls love guys who know how to dance.

12. Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist.

13. Girls go crazy when a guy smells good.

14. Girls hate cocky guys.

15. Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they?re attracted to you, but are afraid that they?ll be showing too much.

16. A kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON.

17. Girls have a thing for guys who sport blazers with a destroyed tee underneath.

18. Girls have a thing for guys who have messy sex hair.

19. Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration.

20. When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever.

21. The smallest gestures, the smallest stares, and the smallest statements could make a girl?s year. No joke.

22. Girls get embarased easily, even if guys don?t know what the hell just happened.

23. Girls daydream about their crushes. Like getting married, going on dates, kissing, etc. They just don?t show it.

24. Girls HATE players.

25. Guys who can sing are a major turn on.

26. Guitarists are sexy.

27. When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. Don?t give her advice unless she asks for it.

28. When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if you pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be alright.

29. Girls love it when guys say their name.

30. Girls don?t like short tempered guys.

31. Sometimes girls just wish that guys would notice when they get a new haircut or if they?re wearing eyeliner.

32. When a girl calls you her loser or her dork, it usually means she?s attracted to you.

33. Girls find it a lot more romantic if you just fall asleep with them holding them with your arms rather than having a night of hot kinky sex.

34. Girls will never say I love you unless you say it first. But that doesn?t mean she doesn?t want to scream it from the top of her lungs.

35. Girls love confidence.

36. Girls don?t like rock-hard guys. They like to know that guys can have a sensitive side too.

37. There comes a time when girls have needs too. Enough said.

38. A girl will cry over you a lot more than you think.

39. A girl?s wounds can last awhile. And when I say awhile, I mean awhile.

40. Girls hate guys who smell bad.

41. When a girl cooks for you, you know you mean a lot to her.

42. Girls don?t like it when you think other women are hot and say it so.

43. Eyeliner is a girl?s essential product. Don?t ever try to take it away from her.

44. Girls hate it, absolutely HATE IT when guys don?t keep their promises. It throws them over the top.

45. Every girl fantasizes about her wedding. Her dress, her flowers, her shoes, her hair. More than you think.

46. Girls hate it when other guys flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony.

47. Girls will save instant message conversations when they like a guy.

48. A phone call, a text message, or a single Hershey?s kiss will mean A LOT MORE than a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates on her birthday.

49. Every girl think she?s pretty in one way or another. They just won?t admit it.

50. Girls are VERY SELF-CONSCIOUS when it comes to their looks. No makeup is a very sensitive topic to them.

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2013
ma guy u try jor at list i don xum secret abt ladies.... God bless u jare
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by iamrealdeji(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Op is acting like he knows it all,posting with no research,just posting what you feel from your myopic naija brain when you know nothing,and some guys are saying what they think but are totally wrong,like a guy who said all girls are attracted to how good a guy looks,youre totally wrong,some girls fall for this,some don't at all,that's why nairaland is not the best to read stuffs like these,i'd rather go to websites for these,rather than some Nigerian guys that just talk from what they think with no research
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by carik(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Is it just me or 33 is stupid... undecided when you tell me its a lot more romantic
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by JacksonD7: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
51.Text messages and phone calls.They can break up with you if you don't take it seriously
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by Macgreat(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
why save the instant messages. . . Na article?

51. they Pretend to be in a relationship. *immature*

52. They play hard to get thinking it adds value. *It doesn't!*

53. They think every guy that look in their directions is looking at them. *We look your side but we no see you*

He he he . . . hope I try? smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by eyeon(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2015
blackmann:
me wey no come sabi dance nko? does that mean i lose out?
That point really touched me too... Don't mind that point jare. Must we all know how to dance?
Re: >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
That No.15 though. Met many girls like that. There's one i once knew gan, when she sees me she'l either excuse herself or just wave my greeting aside whenever i'm talking to her friends, i never knew she was dying inside for me to tlk to her......story for another day sha.

I never believed we'd ever end up dating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.