Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor (5576 Views)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / Who Is Felixomor? / A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by enshy: 10:59am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

What a disappointing time out enshy. I say this based on your last mention of me.

Now, it's once again confirmed, religious beliefs, are terribly inhibitory to reason and honesty.

So, in your own Christian claim to morality and decency, you approve of acts that depicts fraudulent impersonation.?

Again, in your numbed thinking, you have detected a "spiritual" battle?

Pathetic!
How do I know you dont have multiple monikers too?
Besides, he is yet to respond to your claims...I suspect you are not entirely correct on the issue.
Bro, I have no personal vandetta with anybody on this platform...I appreciate your intelligence.
I appreciate felixmore for always standing by what he believes, thats uncommon now in the midst of the attacks and beefs.
That doesnt mean he is always right neither am I..Not even you too.
So its not pathetic to stand up for someone like felixomor, Ill do it again.
Your intention wasnt to point out wrong but defame a young man who stands for what he believes.
That akintom is pathetic!!!
And I think, I retain my fundamental right to choose where I stand on every issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 11:04am On May 19, 2017
enshy:

Besides, he is yet to respond to your claims...I suspect you are not entirely correct on the issue.
Bro, I have no personal vandetta with anybody on this platform...I appreciate your intelligence.
I appreciate felixmore for always standing by what he believes, thats uncommon now in the midst of the attacks and beefs.
Your intention wasnt to point out wrong but defame a young man who stands for what he believes.
And I think, I retain my fundamental right to choose where I stand on every issue.

My brother,
Leave that man to his false accusations
He was brutalized by spacetacular and chose to raise false alarm instead of correcting his ignorance.

I just want him to keep embarrassing himself on this thread.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2017
enshy:

enshy:

If this is true, Ild love both!

spacetacular+felixomor carry on...The Lord is your strength!

My pathetic conclusion on your opinion, is based on your admission that -

"if this is true, Ild love both".

So, you approve of fraudulent impersonation?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by enshy: 11:11am On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

My brother,
Leave that man to his false accusations
He was brutalized by spacetacular and chose to raise false alarm instead of correcting his ignorance.

I just want him to keep embarrassing himself on this thread.
Brother, welldone!
The more they come at us, the stronger we would be!!
Christain Soldiers do not quit, seek not yet repose..
Total Victory is imminent!!! Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by enshy: 11:22am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

My pathetic conclusion on your opinion, is based on your admission that -

"if this is true, Ild love both".

So, you approve of fraudulent impersonation?
Why conclude that having two monikers is fraudulent/impersonation?
The premise isnt sufficient for that conclusion..
Thats why I said its your assertion that is pathetic not mine!
Do I know how many people here have multiple monikers for simple reasons and not fraud/impersonation?
akintom, like I said I retain right to choose where I stand..

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2017
enshy:

Why conclude that having two monikers is fraudulent/impersonation?
The premise isnt sufficient for that conclusion..
Thats why I said its your assertion that is pathetic not mine!
Do I know how many people here have multiple monikers for simple reasons and not fraud/impersonation?
akintom, like I said I retain right to choose where I stand..
As always, you didn't understand my post. You're only reading your permissive and filth indulging mentality, into the post.

Felixomor used the spacetacular moniker, without disclosing he's the one.

Again, felixomor claimed to be a trauma surgeon and paramedic. When it's known that he's mere medic (as he claimed).

Is this the idiotic behavior, that attracts your sanction?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 11:48am On May 19, 2017
Didn't i say it?
Ah these people.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 11:50am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:
Why are you guys always saying one moniker is another moniker

I don't like such topics jor angry
You still don't know? They have multiple Monikers so believe everyone is like them.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 11:52am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Which one is jor?
I know you wouldn't like it, because your brethren are the culprits.
Anywayz, felixomor is bursted on this one.
Inferiority complex is bad for your already low personality.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 11:53am On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Thank God it's not you.
It was so obvious it wasn't easy on them and this thread is the evidence.
Brother Akin grin
For you to even doubt him...
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 11:54am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

As always, you didn't understand my post. You're only reading your permissive and filth indulging mentality, into the post.

Felixomor used the spacetacular moniker, without disclosing he's the one.

Again, felixomor claimed to be a trauma surgeon and paramedic. When it's known that he's mere medic (as he claimed).

Is this the idiotic behavior, that attracts your sanction?

Hehehehe,
This is serious grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 11:57am On May 19, 2017
onyenze123:

You misunderstood the post. I am a guy.

I am a deist and here is my view:

"The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity." - Albert Einstein

That 'future' is now.

You and Albert are right.

The Bible has warned us about that kind of religion already. It's called The One World Religion, with the antichrist at the top.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Inferiority complex is bad for your already low personality.

A filthy, about to be menopausal, passed round, wrinkled and harlotry she, is definitely infirmed of of basic ability to define me.

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 12:18pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Sister bennyann,

Don't be deceived by felixomoron, he's no smart asss.

Whatever went down between spacetacular (felixomor) and CatfishBilly, wasn't new. I have watched felixomor rant endlessly for hours, without making any rational sense.

Both of them, only succeeded in derailing the thread for that long, because of the inability of CatfishBilly, to discern who he was dealing with (felixomor).
You are really intimidated by that girl. My God!!!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 12:20pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

I told Spacetacular there will be thread dedicated to her real soon. Didn't even expect it to be this early. These guys are just too petty. Anyone know where I can find matured atheists for a reasonable debate?
That will be Johnnydon22. He will face the Op and not insult you, or may be Hopefullanlord sometimes o, not all the time.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Topgainer: 12:22pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Felixomor, are you that girl or not? Yes or No?
Atheist group is becoming petty.

How can that intelligent lady be Pastor Felix, her style of argument and debate is not consistent with that of Pastor Felix who in my opinion has minimal exposure to things outside his territory of maen of gods said this or that.
And besides, she is also open to constructive criticism and reasons logically, unlike the Sheeple Dr Felix .
Spacetacular and Felixomor are not the same.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

You and Albert are right.

The Bible has warned us about that kind of religion already. It's called The One World Religion, with the antichrist at the top.

Bible?

You mean that collection of 'holy' myths and stories that fail when common sense and logic is applied to it? Sorry, I don't subscribe to most of its teaching. The only teaching I like from the bible is "love thy neighbor, as you love yourself". I don't need thousands of other verses to live my life.

Who is the Antichrist and why does he love one world religion?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 12:26pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

A filthy, about to be menopausal, passed round, wrinkled and harlotry she, is definitely infirmed of of basic ability to define me.

Pathetic!
Wow, some folks are low. You are a gutter mouse.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 12:30pm On May 19, 2017
onyenze123:

Bible?

You mean that collection of 'holy' myths and stories that fail when common sense and logic is applied to it? Sorry, I don't subscribe to most of its teaching. The only teaching I like from the bible is "love thy neighbor, as you love yourself". I don't need thousands of other verses to live my life.

Who is the Antichrist and why does he love one world religion?
Okay, i thought we could have a conversation, but you have spoilt it.

These guys are really unintelligent.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

You are really intimidated by that girl. My God!!!
So painfully obvious. Wonder if he slept at all last night.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

That will be Johnnydon22. He will face the Op and not insult you, or may be Hopefullanlord sometimes o, not all the time.
Thank you dear. I will know the ones to avoid from now henceforth.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

I'm impressed but every atheist usually faces OPs

Hopefullandlord just got banned 15 days for telling the truth about Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 12:37pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

For you to even doubt him...

Doubt? I never doubted him because I suspected nothing and no one.

But if the accusations are coming, I only have to tell him to stop if he is the one. There will be a lot of disadvantages against Christians if he is the one because his personal stories and that of spacetacular are different. That will make the next thread to look like a loss and full of impurities.

But I'm so happy he said he isn't the one. And again, they were so surprised spacetacular was able to stand up to them head to head, shoulders to shoulders to the very end and she's just like new into the scene oo grin

They really felt it yesterday and they're just doing all it takes to absorb the shock.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 12:40pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Pathetic!

This is uncalled for
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

This is uncalled for

The guy is very shallow and unintelligent , what do you expect from such people ?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2017
And hopefullandlord has switched to his Pastafarian account so that he can like his posts and those of his idiotic and shallow-minded atheist friends

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The guy is very shallow and unintelligent , what do you expect from such people ?
Eskus sir.
Please do you have an idea where Winner01 is? Before I started commenting on NL, I used to read his threads constantly. Hope he is fine? I really do miss him.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

My sister,
The man is yet to recover from the brutality.....

Its still "peppering his body"
Allow him to ease his pains grin

You're really giving them tough time. Everything is you now.

They don't see spacetacular, it's you that they see grin

Felixomor the great! The fighter who never relents. The one who is seen as every unrelenting warrior

Well-done o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Eskus sir.
Please do you have an idea where Winner01 is? Before I started commenting on NL, I used to read his threads constantly. Hope he is fine? I really do miss him.

Do not fret . He is fine and well , thank God . But we all miss him sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 12:52pm On May 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
And hopefullandlord has switched to his Pastafarian account so that he can like his posts and those of his idiotic and shallow-minded atheist friends
psychological projection grin
that you logged in with your Kingebukanaija account 2 days ago and yesterday in order to like your own posts and that of your shallow-minded friends doesn't mean I'm doing the same tongue

2 Likes

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 12:53pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

I told Spacetacular there will be thread dedicated to her real soon. Didn't even expect it to be this early. These guys are just too petty. Anyone know where I can find matured atheists for a reasonable debate?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

psychological projection grin
that you logged in with your Kingebukanaija account in order to like and share your own posts and that of your shallow-minded friends doesn't mean I'm doing the same

And who told you I am Kingebukanaija ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / About Death: Inviting: DeepSight, Thehomer, Ihedinobi, Reyginus, Kay 17 etc. / Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.