Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor (5554 Views)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / Who Is Felixomor? / A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 12:56pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Eskus sir.
Please do you have an idea where Winner01 is? Before I started commenting on NL, I used to read his threads constantly. Hope he is fine? I really do miss him.

he still posts from time to Tims but has stopped posting much cuz he's realised his threads are very shallow
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 12:57pm On May 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And who told you I am Kingebukanaija ?

same person that told you I'm Hopefullandlord tongue
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 12:58pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Doubt? I never doubted him because I suspected nothing and no one.

But if the accusations are coming, I only have to tell him to stop if he is the one. There will be a lot of disadvantages against Christians if he is the one because his personal stories and that of spacetacular are different. That will make the next thread to look like a loss and full of impurities.

But I'm so happy he said he isn't the one. And again, they were so surprised spacetacular was able to stand up to them head to head, shoulders to shoulders to the very end and she's just like new into the scene oo grin

They really felt it yesterday and they're just doing all it takes to absorb the shock.
Thay girl is baaaaad. Now they want to shut her up by blackmail. bunch of low lives.

Where is Johnnydon22 sef? Boo Pls get here quickly and school this your boys on how to engage in discourses. Their insecurities are too obvious. When they loose grounds they begin a verbal war and personal insults.

There's no need to start a personal war because their balls got crutched by a girl.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Okay, i thought we could have a conversation, but you have spoilt it.

These guys are really unintelligent.

I also thought we could have an open conversation but since you are blinded by blind faith and trapped by doctrines and dogmas manufactured in Israel and packaged in Rome thousands of years ago, I am not surprised by the way your reacted. It is typical.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 1:02pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

I'm impressed but every atheist usually faces OPs

Hopefullandlord just got banned 15 days for telling the truth about Mohammed

Pls don't lie, we are here and know characters here.

You went and got yourself banned. lol. Which thread is that. I hope i won't be banned, i don't have an alternate anymore.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Do not fret . He is fine and well , thank God . But we all miss him sad
Thank God.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 1:03pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Thay girl is baaaaad. Now they want to shut her up by blackmail. bunch of low lives.

Where is Johnnydon22 sef? Boo Pls get here quickly and school this your boys on how to engage in discourses. Their insecurities are too obvious. When they loose grounds they begin a verbal war and personal insults.

There's no need to start a personal war because their balls got crutched by a girl.

I'm yet to see any of these "crutched" you're talking about, I doubt you know what both Space and Catfish are talking about let alone know who's "crutching" the other

its like me being given referee role in an ice hockey/cricket match when I've never watched 2 mins of ice hockey/cricket and with no basic training

I guess you're judging the "crutching" by who seems to be confusing you the most and I don't blame you
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 1:04pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

So painfully obvious. Wonder if he slept at all last night.
Pride is actually responsible for their behaviours.

And proud people can hardly accept defeat.

Wait, i like CatfishBilly somehow o. He maintained the discourse and never insulted Spacetacular personally.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

I'm impressed but every atheist usually faces OPs

Hopefullandlord just got banned 15 days for telling the truth about Mohammed

Wetin you go do for where Muhammed dey? I thought you were only attracted to Jesus.

You see what Muhammed can do to you?

Give your life to Jesus and you will not listen. If you like go to Mohammed again lipsrsealed
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

he still posts from time to Tims but has stopped posting much cuz he's realised his threads are very shallow
I just went through your one thread on nairaland. Can't believe you will call someone shallow when that is all you can offer. I laughed at the thread though. It was funny in a weird kind of way, but it just goes to show you have limited knowledge of what you criticize. Winner01 is legend here in my opinion and none you can touch him in a matured debate. Drink water and sleep my brother.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Pls don't lie, we are here and know characters here.

all atheists face OP but conversations have a way of being derailed as it wears on

or can you show me a particular thread which an atheist didn't face OP at all

if you however ask me a thread in which a Christian didn't face OP I'll give you one that happened a staggering 2 days ago, funny enough OP of that thread was also a "Christian"

You went and got yourself banned. lol. Which thread is that. I hope i won't be banned, i don't have an alternate anymore.

its the thread on front-page where a Christian allegedly converted to Islam, I told the truth about Mohammed and was banned for half a month
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

I told Spacetacular there will be thread dedicated to her real soon. Didn't even expect it to be this early. These guys are just too petty. Anyone know where I can find matured atheists for a reasonable debate?

I would have called sir plaetton but you can crush him in a debate with your eyes closed tongue . Any theist anywhere in the world can crush an atheist in a debate . You just need to know the right things and ask the right questions .

Atheism is empty .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

I'm yet to see any of these "crutched" you're talking about, I doubt you know what both Space and Catfish are talking about let alone know who's "crutching" the other

its like me being given referee role in an ice hockey/cricket match when I've never watched 2 mins of ice hockey/cricket and with no basic training

I guess you're judging the "crutching" by who seems to be confusing you the most and I don't blame you
Bro Hope, i may not have any knowledge of Medicals, but i was here and read every comment they posted, i have my own conclusions.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
onyenze123:

I also thought we could have an open conversation but since you are blinded by blind faith and trapped by doctrines and dogmas manufactured in Israel and packaged in Rome thousands of years ago, I am not surprised by the way your reacted. It is typical.
Okay.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

There's no need to start a personal war because their balls got crutched by a girl .

Say the bolded again grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

I just went through your one thread on nairaland. Can't believe you will call someone shallow when that is all you can offer. I laughed at the thread though. It was funny in a weird kind of way, but it just goes to show you have limited knowledge of what you criticize. Winner01 is legend here in my opinion and none you can touch him in a matured debate. Drink water and sleep my brother.

the only thread you'll be talking about was when I saw the fruitless adventure of debate in my earlier Nairaland days, I then decided to leave the religion section but got mails from strange people telling me that I'm not there to win debates, I got wisdom from them and I've changed my debate ways since then

all other thread I've opened are still there and they're all very reasonable
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

psychological projection grin
that you logged in with your Kingebukanaija account 2 days ago and yesterday in order to like your own posts and that of your shallow-minded friends doesn't mean I'm doing the same tongue

Sometimes, the basis for banning, makes me question the moderators' understanding, when it comes to meaning of the rules.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Wait, i like CatfishBilly somehow o. He maintained the discourse and never insulted Spacetacular personally.
If you followed their exchange from the first thread he created about the dead coming back to life, it was just a normal discussion. She mentioned she was a paramedic and he got interested. He even claimed that was the best debate he had had on NL. Then the mad man miracle and out brother came out trying to discredit her and call her a mere paramedic. That was when she got defensive and tried to call him out also. But all in all, he didn't result to petty insults like our brother Thomas and his likes.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 1:12pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Bro Hope, i may not have any knowledge of Medicals, but i was here and read every comment they posted, i have my own conclusions.

and these "conclusions" of yours is so objective that you know who "crutched" the other despite your admitting you have next to no knowledge of medicine can't you see your bias is shinning through or do you judge debates by who's able to speak the most jargons
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 1:12pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

grin grin grin

Laugh won kill me for here. You guys are funny ehn
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Bravo for that. I love that.

That's my CatfishBilly - she's given honour to whom it's due.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 1:16pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

He realized or you yourself thought?

Are you sure you're OK?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 1:17pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

all atheists face OP but conversations have a way of being derailed as it wears on

or can you show me a particular thread which an atheist didn't face OP at all

if you however ask me a thread in which a Christian didn't face OP I'll give you one that happened a staggering 2 days ago, funny enough OP of that thread was also a "Christian"

its the thread on front-page where a Christian allegedly converted to Islam, I told the truth about Mohammed and was banned for half a month
I told you, you thought i was joking, i don't know how to exhume threads.

And no matter how a thread gets derailed, resorting to personal bodily insults is a sign of pettiness and lowliness. And if you say atheist do not resort to personal insults, will be bias.

Why am being called a harlot? what in the Op concerns that? Oh, because the thread is derailed that's why they lost their decorum?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

the only thread you'll be talking about was when I saw the fruitless adventure of debate in my earlier Nairaland days, I then decided to leave the religion section but got mails from strange people telling me that I'm not there to win debates, I got wisdom from them and I've changed my debate ways since then

all other thread I've opened are still there and they're all very reasonable
Maybe I am a NL novice (trust me, I still don't know my way around properly) but I can only see 1 topic created on your profile. And I read it and I laughed because honestly there was a lot of humour. But your argument is shallow in the extreme and it simply proves you lack knowledge of what you try to criticize.
Mails from strange people? You mean your fellow atheists? They need the numbers you know. They can't afford to lose you.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Atheist group is becoming petty.

How can that intelligent lady be Pastor Felix, her style of argument and debate is not consistent with that of Pastor Felix who in my opinion has minimal exposure to things outside his territory of maen of gods said this or that.
And besides, she is also open to constructive criticism and reasons logically, unlike the Sheeple Dr Felix .
Spacetacular and Felixomor are not the same.
I only asked a question. Btw, i'm not an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 1:19pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Bravo for that. I love that.

That's my CatfishBilly - she's given honour to whom it's due.
It's true, like Hopefullandlord said, it's because the thread got derailed that's why atheists insults people, why didn't CatfishBilly insult Space?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 1:20pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Wetin you go do for where Muhammed dey? I thought you were only attracted to Jesus.

You see what Muhammed can do to you?

Give your life to Jesus and you will not listen. If you like go to Mohammed again lipsrsealed

my sister, I haven't read the Quran completely but I see no difference between Yahweh and Mohammed based on the superficial look at the Koran

one married a 9yo, the other told them to take midianite virgin girls "for themselves" and kill the non virgins and many other examples

I insulted Mohammed, Jesus, Yahweh, Alla, Quran, bible in that post but I was only banned for calling Mohammed what he is
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I would have called sir plaetton but you can crush him in a debate with your eyes closed tongue . Any theist anywhere in the world can crush an atheist in a debate . You just need to know the right things and ask the right questions .

Atheism is empty .
So empty my brother. They don't even know what they believe.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 1:23pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Maybe I am a NL novice (trust me, I still don't know my way around properly) but I can only see 1 topic created on your profile. And I read it and I laughed because honestly there was a lot of humour. But your argument is shallow in the extreme and it simply proves you lack knowledge of what you try to criticize.
Mails from strange people? You mean your fellow atheists? They need the numbers you know. They can't afford to lose you.

oh sorry, you haven't been filled in, I'm Hopefullandlord, this is my alternate monicker which I use when I get banned

the topic you're talking about proves I have knowledge, someone who doesn't wouldn't create such a thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3567239/true-christian-lets-ask-some

You can always expose that lack of knowledge by posting there bro
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 1:27pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

my sister, I haven't read the Quran completely but I see no difference between Yahweh and Mohammed based on the superficial look at the Koran

one married a 9yo, the other told them to take midianite virgin girls "for themselves" and kill the non virgins and many other examples

I insulted Mohammed, Jesus, Yahweh, Alla, Quran, bible in that post but I was only banned for calling Mohammed what he is

Shame on you for insulting all those. Next time don't do that. You called me out the last time I was going off, so be careful not to go off again.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 1:32pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

He realized or you yourself thought?

Are you sure you're OK?

actually that was a jibe at him but I did notice a downward trend in his threads before he finally left went on haitus; atheists started ignoring his threads and his threads that usually garner hundreds of posts started dying on its very first page cuz atheists realised there are no arguments again except the ones that's been killed time and again; I pointed this out to him on a particular thread

he still posts from time to time like I said, just not as much as before
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Pastafarian: 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Shame on you for insulting all those. Next time don't do that. You called me out the last time I was going off, so be careful not to go off again.

actually I insult them on purpose to poke holes, it would only be wrong of me if I insult their worshippers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picking And Choosing What Bible Verses To Obey Among Christians. / Ask And You Shall Receive As This Year Is Coming To An End / The Trinity - A Simple Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.