Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor (5897 Views)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / Who Is Felixomor? / A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

oh sorry, you haven't been filled in, I'm Hopefullandlord, this is my alternate monicker which I use when I get banned

the topic you're talking about proves I have knowledge, someone who doesn't wouldn't create such a thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3567239/true-christian-lets-ask-some

You can always expose that lack of knowledge by posting there bro
Oh! You are HopefulLandlord! Shoot me! You got banned? Hahahahahahaha. I have never gotten banned before so it still sounds strange to me when I hear people get banned. Anyway, you have knowledge of Christianity but it is superficial at best. That doesn't count in my faith. When you have the fundamental knowledge of what my faith is all about, then you will understand how silly that thread was.
On a side note, you are like the only atheist I truly respect on here. I'm a big fan.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 2:18pm On May 19, 2017
onyenze123:

You misunderstood the post. I am a guy.

I am a deist and here is my view:

"The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity." - Albert Einstein

That 'future' is now.

Ok. That explains why you're always on Billys thread.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by bennyann: 2:19pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Oh! You are HopefulLandlord! Shoot me! You got banned? Hahahahahahaha. I have never gotten banned before so it still sounds strange to me when I hear people get banned. Anyway, you have knowledge of Christianity but it is superficial at best. That doesn't count in my faith. When you have the fundamental knowledge of what my faith is all about, then you will understand how silly that thread was.
On a side note, you are like the only atheist I truly respect on here. I'm a big fan.

My brother has a fan grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Ok. That explains why you're always on Billys thread.

Yeah, Billyonaire 's threads have been helpful
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Atheist group is becoming petty.

How can that intelligent lady be Pastor Felix, her style of argument and debate is not consistent with that of Pastor Felix who in my opinion has minimal exposure to things outside his territory of maen of gods said this or that.
And besides, she is also open to constructive criticism and reasons logically, unlike the Sheeple Dr Felix .
Spacetacular and Felixomor are not the same.

Who ask u?
Mscheww undecided
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

following what went down on this thread

(- https://www.nairaland.com/3803285/prophet-jeremiah-healed-known-mad)

It's important to watch out for acts of impostors and charlatans.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Spacetacular is felixomor

* felixomor has a reputation, with an overwhelming evidences, that he has capacity, to sustain dark tunnel groping for hours. Even when he's obviously lying or dwelling on irrelevants, he plunges on.

*what other reason, could have kept felixomor, off this thread, when virtually all his accomplices in the acts of intellectual dishonesty, were present on this thread.

Felixomor, made just one post on this thread. Which was when his moniker was mentioned.

*no one has reputation, for shameful habit of shoving his being a medic, like felixomor on this section.

*it's rare occurrence, for his fellow cowards not to copy him, the more that they were under the illusion of winning foolish talks.

*because felixomor plans to alternate between the two monikers, he craftily, put the quoted posts above. His fictitious off days, are the period, he plans to return to his spacetacular moniker.

*in his childish thinking, he hopes to come from medical angle (under spacetacular moniker), to challenge medics, who are established atheists here. Since his reputation for being a stale and obsolete medic, is strongly held here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We are watching, on how you felixomor, shall be able to oscillate between felixomor (a male) and spacetacular (a female).

I often try to be a person of few words so i will keep it short with you. I can see you have personal demons eating you up. Why on earth would you dedicate an entire page to me out of anger over a simple discussion we had yesterday? I do not think i came across as rude or condescending to you yesterday so why are you this hurt?

I remember asking you a question which you never responded to. Even now you have not responded to it but you have the time and the nerve to rudely chase after everyone who tries to hold a conversation with you. You insult at every turn and feel you are emotionally stable? I doubt if you are and i say this with deep concern.

High blood pressure kills and so does brain aneurysm. You really need to get yourself looked at.

I wonder why you think i am the person you liken me to but i am not. Why would a newbie such as i am cause you this much torment? If a newbie would do this to you then i wonder what the older people here have caused you? That is why i speak from the heart to you sir. Go get yourself looked at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

I often try to be a person of few words so i will keep it short with you. I can see you have personal demons eating you up. Why on earth would you dedicate an entire page to me out of anger over a simple discussion we had yesterday? I do not think i came across as rude or condescending to you yesterday so why are you this hurt?

I remember asking you a question which you never responded to. Even now you have not responded to it but you have the time and the nerve to rudely chase after everyone who tries to hold a conversation with you. You insult at every turn and feel you are emotionally stable? I doubt if you are and i say this with deep concern.

High blood pressure kills and so does brain aneurysm. You really need to get yourself looked at.

I wonder why you think i am the person you liken me to but i am not. Why would a newbie such as i am cause you this much torment? If a newbie would do this to you then i wonder what the older people here have caused you? That is why i speak from the heart to you sir. Go get yourself looked at.

We always knew the guy had issues.
This one is just a small manifestation.
Sometimes he behaves worse.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 4:41pm On May 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
And hopefullandlord has switched to his Pastafarian account so that he can like his posts and those of his idiotic and shallow-minded atheist friends

Thats typical of him
All his arguments are exhausted

He switches to troll mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Topgainer: 4:54pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I only asked a question. Btw, i'm not an atheist.
Where did I say you're an Atheist? It is an insult to commonsense to contemplate, by your question that spacetacular and Felixomor are one and the same.
Cheers.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

A filthy, about to be menopausal, passed round, wrinkled and harlotry she, is definitely infirmed of of basic ability to define me.

Pathetic!

Brother,
Dude......come on. Why?
You should know that I believe in fairness.....giving credit to whom credit is due (which I have done for you).
But how can I vouch for you when you take it to this level?
I'm disappointed....
It's true that my sister here is fiery, passionate (and sometimes take it to an inappropriate level) and can get "hyped up", but come on. This made you seem like a "woman hater". This isn't the way to speak about a female. Do you not have a mother, sister, aunts, cousins, nieces, girlfriend or wife?
You are articulate enough to express yourself without taking it to a gutter level.
Brother, I know you can do better smiley
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Where did I say you're an Atheist? It is an insult to commonsense to contemplate, by your question that spacetacular and Felixomor are one and the same.
Cheers.
grin LMAO
Akintom
Come hear o, they said you are an insult to common sense for opening this thread.

Choi undecided
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

I predicted this would happen didn't I? Just ignore him. I believe there are more intelligent people here to have a discussion with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Cheers.
You have been noticed bro.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

You're no issue, nor your meaninglessly prolonged groping of yesterday.

I'm concerned about your lies and obvious impersonation. I have accused you of being felixomor. And if you had read and understood my post, you certainly should have no difficulty in proving me wrong.

*produce a verifiable evidence, of you being a trauma surgeon.

I akintom, shall tender unreserved apology to you, if I'm proven wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

You're no issue, nor your meaninglessly prolonged groping of yesterday.

I'm concerned about your lies and obvious impersonation. I have accused you of being felixomor. And if you had read and understood my post, you certainly should have no difficulty in proving me wrong.

*produce a verifiable evidence, of you being a trauma surgeon.

I akintom, shall tender unreserved apology to you, if I'm proving wrong.

Allow shame to catch u mr man
Give yourself some dignity
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Topgainer: 5:47pm On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

grin LMAO
Akintom
Come hear o, they said you are an insult to common sense for opening this thread.

Choi undecided
Diversionary
The issue is when will you stop worshipping maen of gods. Experience has shown that it results in many grievous errors to allow the mostly fake men of god control one's reasoning and actions.
Oloruntobi4382:
You have been noticed bro.
Thanks Bro. I feel on top of the world that you 'noticed me'. Sharpen your senses and never again ask questions that will mistake you for a dull student grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Diversionary
The issue is when will you stop worshipping maen of gods. Experience has shown that it results in many grievous errors to allow the mostly fake men of god control one's reasoning and actions.

Thanks Bro. I feel on top of the world that you 'noticed me'. Sharpen your senses and never again ask questions that will mistake you for a dull student grin
Guy you dey find trouble. I dey my lane jeje, no let me chop amala on top your bald head.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Diversionary

Dude, you are either stupid or jobless? I asked a very simple question and you've been disturbing me since. The dude Felixomor i asked never complained but you decided to take panadol on his headache. Wait, we are different...i didn't make a conclusion but asked and you the self-deluded smart ass student could not ask question but concluded that Felixomor is not that girl. I don't want problem but if you need one, you go chop tire. I'm very sure you are stupid, very very sure you need help.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 6:13pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Dude, you are either stupid or jobless? I asked a very simple question and you've been disturbing me since. The dude Felixomor i asked never complained but you decided to take panadol on his headache. Wait, we are different...i didn't make a conclusion but asked and you the self-deluded smart ass student could not ask question but concluded that Felixomor is not that girl. I don't want problem but if you need one, you go chop tire. I'm very sure you are stupid, very very sure you need help.

Topgainer needs help.
Its not today it started bro.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Topgainer needs help.
Lol, i no know o. The guy just dey disturb me on something wey no reach matter.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Topgainer: 6:23pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Lol
Sorry Sir, you are the brightest of students.
I come online to get comic relief from folks on nairaland especially in this religion section. I see all kinds of folks and I enjoy my time here.
Don't take it too serious like your vituperations above and you shall enjoy your times as well.
I just came back from my office. I work very little and earn disproportionately more, the kind of job many dream of.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Topgainer: 6:30pm On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Topgainer needs help.
Lol
Pastor Pastor!
Oya pray for me
I wonder the kind of things you will be teaching your congregation. Things like El rufia and BMC conspiracy fighting against the church when caught pants down.
You are still my person the jabs regardless!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Lol
Pastor Pastor!
Oya pray for me
I wonder the kind of things you will be teaching your congregation. Things like El rufia and BMC conspiracy fighting against the church when caught pants down.
You are still my person the jabs regardless!
Na wa o
I dont think i have ever mentioned elrufai on nairaland, nor BMC whatever....

Anyway, its you.
No surprises.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Topgainer: 6:49pm On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Na wa o
I dont think i have ever mentioned elrufai on nairaland, nor BMC whatever....

Anyway, its you.
No surprises.
Oh, is that!
Those your conspiracy theories in defence of Apostle Johnson Suleiman 'endeared' me to you. However, they lacked commonsense, an attribute of youths who have devoted themselves to the new order religious movements.
Enjoy your day
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Deicide: 6:50pm On May 19, 2017
Ok so now what is the purpose of this thread? I didn't look at the other thread so I don't really know what went on in there can anyone be kind enough to geist me?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Lol
Sorry Sir, you are the brightest of students.
I come online to get comic relief from folks on nairaland especially in this religion section. I see all kinds of folks and I enjoy my time here.
Don't take it too serious like your vituperations above and you shall enjoy your times as well.
I just came back from my office. I work very little and earn disproportionately more, the kind of job many dream of.

Noticed.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Topgainer: 6:55pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Noticed.
You meant noted lipsrsealed
Tobi! Enjoy your day
I'm out
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Allow shame to catch u mr man Give yourself some dignity
Says a christard, who bears a brain that sleeps!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 6:56pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

Oh, is that!
Those your conspiracy theories in defence of Apostle Johnson Suleiman 'endeared' me to you.

Please can you show me an example of my "conspiracy theory" involving "Bmc" or "elrufai"

Please do it ASAp
I am waiting

Topgainer:

However, they lacked commonsense, .
What lacked commonsense is how you arrived at your conclusion with lies told by "23 year old" prostitute (who says she is now born again, and just released a single grin

Topgainer:

an attribute of youths who have devoted themselves to the new order religious movements.
@bolded
Are u talking about your fellow anti-christian social media youths of nowadays, who make all their judgement on Nairaland?
Maybe undecided
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by felixomor: 6:58pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Says a christard, who bears a brain that sleeps!

Hehehee
Can't you see now that your thread was opened out of foolishness?

Mumudeen grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

You meant noted lipsrsealed
Tobi! Enjoy your day
I'm out
Says the english professor. Dude you need night lectures on english.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehee
Can't you see now that your thread was opened out of foolishness?

Mumudeen grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / What Is The Importance Of Praising God? / The Power Of The Most Blessed Sacrament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.