Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,780 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life (1464 Views)

Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by emmy9688: 12:07pm On May 19, 2017
Meet This 52 Year Old Woman Who Claims She's A Proud Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life

A South African woman identified as Thembisile Ntaka who is 52 years old claims she's a proud virgin. The woman made this shocking revelation at a social cohesion dialogue about virginity at Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban on Tuesday night.

“I began this journey when I was 14 years old. I get a lot of people criticising me for being a virgin and not having children. Some even tell me I will die a lonely woman. But that does not make me want to change my life.” Thembisile said she has never slept with a man or even kissed one. She said she is one of the most respected women in Botha’s Hill.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
Thembisile encouraged young women to stay virgins. “I’m the lastborn at home. My eight siblings got married and left me with my brother’s two children.” She said when she was young she heard her brothers’ friends saying bad things about the girls they’d had sex with. “I decided then I didn’t want to be one of those girls,” she said.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
She said each time there is virginity testing in her area, she is always the first one in line. “I don’t care if I die without children or a husband. I’m happy with my life and so is my family.”
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
During the conference, where virgins and virginity testers discussed the importance of purity, tester Zanele Shezi-Sishi said it’s important for women to look after themselves.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
“Staying a virgin helps to avoid infections and disease.” Head of recreation at eThekwini Municipality, Thembinkosi Ngcobo, said they chose the topic because too many girls fall pregnant at an early age.

Culled from http://enigeria.com.ng/romance/52-year-old-south-african-claims-shes-virgin-hasnt-kissed-life/

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Officialkplus(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2017
Who would kiss this lips..?
E be like iron sponge
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 19, 2017
Okay.......

Good for her, I guess. But....
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 19, 2017
OK, then she's doing it out of fear rather than virtue if the reasons are because of what she overheard her brothers saying. She should just join a convent or give the president a chance.

Let me summon Zuma ...

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2017
Fantastic....now is this an achievement in life?!
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
Her life, her preference. However some therapy earlier in her life would have helped. Fear and being virtuous are the not one and the same.
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Lionessza(f): 1:19pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:
OK, then she's doing it out of fear rather than virtue if the reasons are because of what she overheard her brothers saying. She should just join a convent or give the president a chance.

Let me summon Zuma ...

Lol oh you know he would marry her in a heart beat please don't add to our problems lol. I think she is genophobic grin
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol oh you know he would marry her in a heart beat please don't add to our problems lol. I think she is genophobic grin

Kikikiki. Our taxes would be spent on another elaborate project bawo!

1 Like

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Lionessza(f): 2:28pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki. Our taxes would be spent on another elaborate project bawo!

You know!.

Here's a shocker for you .......my friend calls me sounding incoherent, and I couldn't hear her well I just heard nje "bantu is dead" .so I went to her workplace and found her sitting at her car still shocked at the fact that this selfish bastard izixhomile in jail. Tjo this guy.
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by newslifeop: 2:30pm On May 19, 2017
hmm
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

You know!.

Here's a shocker for you .......my friend calls me sounding incoherent, and I couldn't hear her well I just heard nje "bantu is dead" .so I went to her workplace and found her sitting at her car still shocked at the fact that this selfish bastard izixhomile in jail. Tjo this guy.

Oh wow! That's kinda sad

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Lionessza(f): 2:36pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh wow! That's kinda sad

Yeah it is kinda sad but not really sad cry but couldnt say that to her face for now . No more divorce drama, no custody battles ,

did I mention........NO MORE DRAMA!

1 Like

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah it is kinda sad but not really sad cry but couldnt say that to her face for now . No more divorce drama, no custody battles ,

did I mention........NO MORE DRAMA!

Oh yeah! Most def! Blessing in disguise fo sho.

2 Likes

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Lionessza(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh yeah! Most def! Blessing in disguise fo sho.

Yup! . Pity they're going to make her ass sit on that mattress though grin.

White people can be funny at times, this other girl she works with was going out for lunch so she sees us sitting in her car and comes to do that usual concerned thing they do, when she tells her she's like "omg I can't imagine the nightmares you will have tonight,this is so sad " shocked. As if she hadn't said enough already she goes on " oh and you're going to be a single mom now that's worse than death itself" grin grin.
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by McBrooklyn(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2017
shocked
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Yup! . Pity they're going to make her ass sit on that mattress though grin.

White people can be funny at times, this other girl she works with was going out for lunch so she sees us sitting in her car and comes to do that usual concerned thing they do, when she tells her she's like "omg I can't imagine the nightmares you will have tonight,this is so sad " shocked. As if she hadn't said enough already she goes on " oh and you're going to be a single mom now that's worse than death itself" grin grin.

LMAO. Now you're reminding me of another one that was busy being hysterical over her dead cat.
Her: crying & probably expecting a hug or words of sympathy
Me:

1 Like

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Lionessza(f): 3:06pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Now you're reminding me of another one that was busy being hysterical over her dead cat.
Her: crying & probably expecting a hug or words of sympathy
Me:

Hahahaha you're cold , you know how they are with their pets grin.
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha you're cold , you know how they are with their pets grin.

Chin! Like, how do you even begin to console someone over something like that? My shoulders ain't big enough to carry every problem of the world on them. I'm sorry but sometimes you just have to give some people the cold shoulder tongue

1 Like

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Lionessza(f): 3:27pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Chin! Like, how do you even begin to console someone over something like that? My shoulders ain't big enough to carry every problem of the world on them. I'm sorry but sometimes you just have to give some people the cold shoulder tongue

grin grin.

This girl's brother isile, I'm chatting with him , he's asking if she was crying I'm like not really but I could tell she wanted to. He's" like fu*k her stupid self this is the same guy who left her with a swollen face a week back, mna I'm buying wine on my way home , you guys should come for the mini braai, we need to celebrate ".

1 Like

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin.

This girl's brother isile, I'm chatting with him , he's asking if she was crying I'm like not really but I could tell she wanted to. He's" like fu*k her stupid self this is the same guy who left her with a swollen face a week back, mna I'm buying wine on my way home , you guys should come for the mini braai, we need to celebrate ".

Hahaha. That's north pole cold. Brrrrr. He really must have disliked him.
Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by Lionessza(f): 4:42pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. That's north pole cold. Brrrrr. He really must have disliked him.

Lol they used to be the best of friends kanti until recently.

1 Like

Re: 52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life by jashar(f): 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
It's possible.......

(1) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL S£X MAKER (s*xed And Betrayed) / Best Ways To Get Pregnant Of Twins Naturally. / My Culture Cost Me The Love Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.