Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months (1417 Views)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / See The Kind Of Injection That Was Given To Hushpuppi - Photo / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months by oladoja1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
I went to a pharmacy shop, I got this from his table and decided to share it here

Re: New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months by oladoja1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Who knows about this?
Re: New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months by sirusX(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
E go sell for 9ja

Slay queens...it's time to declare your order for the year. Konga and Jumia are both ready to deliver

But wait o, this kain thing no go get side effect...b4 person dey find pikin and you go finally hear say the body don dey used to the drug
Re: New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
oladoja1:
Who knows about this?
Its not new
Also there is an implant prevents pregnancy for 2 years ... like a little plastic tube inserted in your left arm

Injections are ok but you have to get it every 3 months ... and a lot of bleeding may occur some upto 2 months
Till the ladies body get used to it
Re: New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months by Splinz(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

Its not new
Also there is an implant prevents pregnancy for 2 years ... like a little plastic tube inserted in your left arm

Injections are ok but you have to get it every 3 months ... and a lot of bleeding may occur some upto 2 months
Till the ladies body get used to it

All of these troubles to what end exactly?
Re: New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Splinz:

All of these troubles to what end exactly?
Well it's either that condom or just remain virgin

Though some married couples who practice family planning use these form of contraceptives
Re: New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
oladoja1:
I went to a pharmacy shop, I got this from his table and decided to share it here

You can't share a new scientific discovery.
You can't share knowledge on making wealth
You can't share a political insight to move or country forward.

You come to a forum with many inexperienced young people and share injectable contraceptives in this age of STDs.

Clap for yourself
Re: New Injection That Can Prevent Pregnancy For 3months by simplyhonest(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls take this to the family section... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: DEEP HEAT. Was The Guy Guilty Or Not? / So Here Is How I Burned Belly Fat Easily (photos) / Blac Chyna Display Off Massive Underboobs In New Racy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.