Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result (78150 Views)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by FrankGiel: 8:16pm On May 19, 2017
yourexcellency:
227 out of 400 not really good enough. You need to study hard if admitted in order to avoid tsunami in your 100 level
this seems to be a uite
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by FrankGiel: 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
227 and you write that essay
As in!!!!
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by sammyhir: 8:25pm On May 19, 2017
"Lord Jesus if someone can take a bribe to upgrade someone's result.Lord please take all the Glorys and upgrade my result- Amen".

That's the most interesting line. Thanks for blessing my life with it.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by kriss27(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2017
I tap into your blessing Bro i too did not prepare. much because of my Work. I pray God to Help though i tried my Best.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by piagetskinner(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2017
This op funny gan...UV been out of touch in mathematics and physics....and u de do ond in computer science and even software engineering.... Nawa for this ur lie

So what were they teaching u in that ond? LITERATURE??
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by FrankGiel: 8:29pm On May 19, 2017
deji15:

I know an atheist who scored 350 in Jamb. What do you have to say to that?
350??!! Are u sure someone has attained that score since jamb inception??. Pls enlighten ...
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Wealth7(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2017
munyiwa:

What have you achieved in your life? mediocres like you will keep chewing Groundnut and roasted plantain,walking aimlessly all about,at the age of 45,I mean! How will someone despise the existence of God? Such a fool you are.

Did I see people liking what u just said.... Reading n understanding r two different things. Cos if you understood what dat man said, u wouldn't spill dis rubbish

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2017
isiuzo:
which kind human being u be its beta u stop commenting on posts.
Which kind human being are you? I'd suggest you don't use the internet anymore.
Does that above statement make any sense to you
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Gift101(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Why are we like this in this country? Why do we love to rubbish the Almighty thinking we are praising him.
The op has reduced God to someone who is concerned with such frivolities like awarding marks to him where he deserved none.
To Mr Op today you are lucky, tomorrow u might not be, please don't go blaming God then because it seems you have a shallow Understanding of this entity called God.

Bro go and seat down. You know not what you speak off.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2017
munyiwa:

What have you achieved in your life? mediocres like you will keep chewing Groundnut and roasted plantain,walking aimlessly all about,at the age of 45,I mean! How will someone despise the existence of God? Such a fool you are.
Please read what you wrote up there and tell me who is a mediocre. Your reply is so incoherent it's giving me headache. Please get an Education- you surely need it.

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2017
Gift101:

Bro go and seat down. You know not what you speak off.
What sort of nonsense Is this? If the best you can come up with is this, then I'd suggest you get a needle to sew your leaking brain. Fckktard.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Abiss19(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
First, I celebrate you for saying that simple prayer. Such prayers answer if said with a faithful heart. It is a simple way of calling God to come into your situation, telling Him to take all the glory.

Second, your construction of English language is not very good (so' to say). And please I didn't say this to mock you, but rather to challenge you (just like you did God) so you could develop yourself even more.

Finally, may the grace of God never stop gracing your life till you gain admission (and even after) to study your desired course.

Cheers.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2017
stagger:

It is called the GRACE OF GOD. Graceis UNMERITED favour.
If eventually he doesn't get the Admission, that would be grace Merited abi Mtshew.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2017
Lekison:
what is this one saying?
And u ended up saying nothing; Look in the mirror and see who is talking nonsense. BTW congrats. You are automatically being awarded a PHD in stuppidity.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2017
Lekison:
what is this one saying?
And u ended up saying nothing; Look in the mirror and see who is talking nonsense. BTW congrats. You havr automatically being awarded a PHD in stuppidity.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by kazyhm(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
UncleSnr:
Expecting to see 400 The delusion is deep.
#ProjectShamba
was expecting 600
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by seifini(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2017
U will just come here to insult people's intelligence abi?My God frowns at mediocrity.Y U no try read at all?
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by wayseir: 9:41pm On May 19, 2017
Congrats bro. But I was expecting you to score 300 at least.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by OurworkComNg1: 9:44pm On May 19, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Shut the fvck up, my friend! I'm condemning a toxic, contemptible ideology which contributes to the ills of our society and you're here spewing stomach-churning bullocks, telling me to mind my business. What nonsense. You Christards/religitards are just so disgustingly moroni'c and infuriatingly irritating. Take your nauseating preaching elsewhere. Bullsh*t. undecided

sorry oo bros, i didnt know it will pain you like this, i would taken it gently with you. please just take it easy ehn. vexing like this thereby leading to depression from there to gulping snipper is not the right way o. Jesus is the right way. like the OP did, he left his exam to God to be in control of. my brother, you can do the same, let God be in control of your life. no vex abeg
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by honourablelumis: 9:53pm On May 19, 2017
U,don get job?
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by phoenix90(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Why are we like this in this country? Why do we love to rubbish the Almighty thinking we are praising him.
The op has reduced God to someone who is concerned with such frivolities like awarding marks to him where he deserved none.
To Mr Op today you are lucky, tomorrow u might not be, please don't go blaming God then because it seems you have a shallow Understanding of this entity called God.
My bro God is real. Remember my days in school then. Wrote some of my best courses with confidence and honest clarity but still got at most a 'C'. Went into prayers and I remember the funniest thing I borrowed one course 4 unit load from geology dept, didn't do my best, but got an ' A' infact the highest score in my class. I graduated with a 2-1 despite getting back my best grades from 3rd year. Bottom line GOD IS REAL
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 19, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

well said 240. Thou i didnt efen say our father..... After my exams, i efen kpansh.... And that one is shouting upanda.... Somepple go bash u, but na tru talk b dat... The truth is bitter them say
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by seangy4konji: 10:14pm On May 19, 2017
Some kids self say 227 out if 490 no good. I rember d first jamb weh I do. Na 167 I get.unto every read and read ooo.some of the people weh do jamb now self d Neva born dem. if u like score 401 for jamb.

If u no get street ott as naija deh go

My brother u go commit suicide last last.

U sopposed help a register anoda jamb make u go sits don for am help am make 420.

Elenu fit be re wire deh say 227 no pod.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by dinomcjohn: 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
"Lord Jesus if someone can take a bribe to upgrade someone's result.Lord please take all the Glorys and upgrade my result- Amen".

I love this op
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by TheGreatIYANU: 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
eduevolutionnow:
On one hand, he is thinking of doing runs, on the other hand praising God for the success. Mr op is that what your bible teaches you?
Christians and hypocrisy 5 and 6.

The Blessing of God from Heaven that is coming your way will leave you Gobsmacked the rest of this Year. I obviously could never have answered this guy but you have succinctly done it.

God bless you again!
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
deji15:

I know an atheist who scored 350 in Jamb. What do you have to say to that?
Bros leave those pple. after my exam , I still nack my orente. and got 240. I'm an atheist thou. maybe if I believe in God I for just score like 400. worst part besay anytime I go library. I end up talking truout don't even go at times
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:

The Blessing of God from Heaven that is coming your way will leave you Gobsmacked the rest of this Year. I obviously could never have answered this guy but you have succinctly done it.

God bless you again!

make blessings from heaven come leave am. do u even know d guy. if God is real, let him fight his battle himself and not u.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 19, 2017
m6tem:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry I'm not a politician and none of my ancestors from my grand-dad has been.

If you looking for a reason why your beloved Nigeria is a shit maybe you should start from yourself.
gosh! I guess you have a problem with comprehension. I'm looking for where he called u a politician. Did you see it?
How can a human being of this century say that without God you can never be successful. Maybe I need to tell u my story..
Nigeria has God but why isn't it a place worthy of being inhabitable by sane humans?
That's the message he was trying to relay to you - it's because of people like you - that rely on god for everything - that Nigeria isn't an inhabitable place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by ivolt: 11:05pm On May 19, 2017
munyiwa:

If God does not build the house,the builders labour in vain,if God doesn't intervene,you are only working in vain.

He who doesn't believe in God and has his way going on smoothly only has a short period of time to run back to him,don't be a fool,accept the fact that there is an Almighty up there and erase the ignoramus and fallacious belief of yours.

Stop fooling around, you were praising a lazy student for "miraculously"
passing JAMB when he should have failed.

Countries who have a large population of people who reason like you
have only one thing in common: Generational Poverty and Misery.

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nairaboi(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2017
munyiwa:

You do need a crash course in logical reasoning and analysis . . .
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by ivolt: 11:12pm On May 19, 2017
m6tem:

Nice Point but No matter how Hard you work or how smart you are if God is not with you... You will never go anywhere in life.
I have seen smart/hardworking yet unsuccessful people and dumb yet successful people.

" Imagine if this "miracle" student was able to scale true university
"
But seriously LOLz

With that been said, leave him let him celebrate "God's goodness"
BTW he said he had left school for a while and many factors could have contributed to his not preparing for the exams.
Before you come here and start being negative you should have asked why he didn't prepare?

There is only one way for a nation to progress, that is by setting high expectations
for its populace and enforcing it.
Prayers don't perform surgeries, build roads or plant crops, all these are done by people
who worked hard to gain the necessary knowledge.

So when we excuse incompetencies on the alter of prayers we are indirectly sinking our own ship.

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 19, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
You're too hard on the op. You should understand his level of horizon and not peddle with frivolities. His brain is still fragile, hence his delusional belief. You are an intellectual and should learn to empathize with people because you were like him.
I get where you're coming from. But the kind of attitude you're advocating isn't in any way effective neither does it achieve anything. It's just sheer emotionalism and sentimentality. It has nothing to do with rationality.

Was the OP wrong? Was his mentality bad? Was his orientation warped? Of course, the answer to these questions is yes. So, what's wrong in my condemning him? The bluntness? But, there was no way I could help that, and it wasn't the wrong approach, anyways!

"Don't be too quick to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today" - Malcolm X

This implies that people will come around to the same way of thinking in due course, when they "know what we know". Of course, this is moonshine. People don't want to "know what we know". They are actively opposed to it. We SHOULD be in an extreme hurry to condemn them for not thinking as we think, or as fast. If we don't, their way of thinking and ideology will triumph. They are what must be overcome, so gloves are off.

I see no reason to be cautious when providing feedback simply for fear of hurting people's feelings. It creates a culture where being friendly is more important than being honest and true to one's self and others. In such a culture, no one tolerates harsh words, condemnation or criticism of any sort. What does such a culture breed? MEDIOCRITY! It fosters wimpy softies, it sometimes even breeds pathetic, sensitive egomaniacs who are incapable of accepting that they are wrong, and once they receive any negative word, they take it personally. This kind of culture is unacceptable. It is highly offensive and contemptuous of quality.

We seem to be in a society where people look to get on well with others, to be in accord with them and agreeable to them. This means that many people go out of their way not to offend others, and as a consequence choose not to criticize bullsh*t but praise it instead to give a false impression of its quality and worth. This inevitably leads to a mediocre and even substandard world, a dumbed-down world rapidly racing to the bottom, not to the top, in terms of quality. I'm not polite enough to refrain from telling a retar'd who considers himself a genius that he is retar'ded and to fvck off back to the jungle and caves where all the savages live.

"It is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency, it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false. To admit that the false has any standing in court, that it ought to be handled gently because millions of moro'ns cherish it and thousands of quacks make their livings propagating it - to admit this...................... is to abandon a cause to its enemies, cravenly and without excuse" - H.L. Mencken

"The enemy that will really subvert the building of a world based on clarity is the belief that we cannot point out the pernicious forms of idio'cy that flourish in our community [................]. We have perfected the ability to listen to damn foo'lishness without betraying by so much as the flick of an eyebrow that we realize what we're in presence of. Now, I think it's time to refine our mathematical skills, learn to think straight, and not be afraid to denounce the pernicious forms of foo'lishness which are vitiating the energies of our community and making us appear marginal and absurd in the discourse about truly transforming society." - Terence McKenna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.