Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result (78364 Views)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by m6tem: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
iRyan:
gosh! I guess you have a problem with comprehension. I'm looking for where he called u a politician. Did you see it?
How can a human being of this century say that without God you can never be successful. Maybe I need to tell u my story..
Nigeria has God but why isn't it a place worthy of being inhabitable by sane humans?
That's the message he was trying to relay to you - it's because of people like you - that rely on god for everything - that Nigeria isn't an inhabitable place

Gosh! I guess you have a problem with thinking outside the box, and comprehension too... I'm meant Nigeria is a poo because of the politicians and not ME.
And mind u, I never said without God you can never be successful, I said "if God is not with you". (Take your time read that over n over reflect b4 u say sh*t)
And I can boldly tell you Very few Nigerians really have God that's why the country is the why it is... and you saying this sh*t just......
And finally I understood his message and I'm trying to tell him - that is not because of people like me that (work and) rely on God - that Nigeria is a mess - It is because of the politicians (that don't work and think they're their own God).

BTW The OP never said he didn't prepare (did he ?) or he just sat for the exam relying on God for everything...
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by m6tem: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
I quoted you with the hope that I would be able to sanitize this page of your stvpidity, not knowing that you're a virus that requires a greater effort to erase. I don't have the time to waste on you. Go and play in the traffic.

Please come back ooo come and sanitize the the page ooo, street sweeper. who give you job to the sanitize page? SANITIZER
And you are a very lazy sanitizer. Sorry I can't play in traffic bcus I have a heart. I don't want to mess up the road so you'll have to work hard sweeping it again. STREET SWEEPER

You see you life? You don't have time to waste but you have time to be quoting pple anyhow in the name of sanitizing shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by m6tem: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Errr..... Very senseless! I've got nothing more to say to you.

Err..... Too Stupid! you can now go and kill yourself
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
m6tem:

Please come back ooo come and sanitize the the page ooo, street sweeper. who give you job to the sanitize page? SANITIZER
And you are a very lazy sanitizer. Sorry I can't play in traffic bcus I have a heart. I don't want to mess up the road so you'll have to work hard sweeping it again. STREET SWEEPER

You see you life? You don't have time to waste but you have time to be quoting pple anyhow in the name of sanitizing shey?
You're a waste of your father's effort in bed. It's tragic that he liquified his life's glory and poured it straight into a vacuum. Your family should sell you and use the fund to rear pigs, since they failed to exchange you for a pack of condoms when you were still a pooing doll of sh!t, you fücking spastic.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
m6tem:

Err..... Too Stupid! you can now go and kill yourself
Even though it took you this long to reply, your fractured skull remains waterlogged with your liquified gray matter - just like before!. You should kill yourself instead, for being such an insult to life. Better creatures could have come in your stead. The inhabitants of earth would rather celebrate the momentary flapping of a butterfly's wings than celebrate your pathetic existence, which is a blight on everything sacred.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by Jacktheripper: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ok.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result by lilliesboy(m): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2018
I pity your low level of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.