Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly (17081 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja / List Of Nigerian Budget From 1999 - 2018 / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by mr2kay(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by drey08(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2017
hmm
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 19, 2017
Next Headline :

Budget Missing
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by YelloweWest: 3:09pm On May 19, 2017
ojun50:
Useless set of people giving useless information, hw can some1 in London nd in sick bed for that matter sign nigerian budget in London. Budget that is meant for nigerians u want it to be sign in London.
Osinbajo should act like a man, he should stop doing mummmumm.
U want make them kill am abi?
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by signz: 3:12pm On May 19, 2017
Well done Nigerians!!! AgP Osibanjo will sign the budget.

Victory for Nigerians.

Yes i can swear that without our uproar, the cabal wouldn't have allowed Osibanjos signature on that budget.

What does this mean?

It means when ever we talk, they hear us.

So never stop talking.

Or maybe a certain people were scared when a certain man made a U-turn to support Restructuring.

You never know. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by RealDannie(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2017
So we are still at the signing stage

I give up...

Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by ApolitiCal: 3:16pm On May 19, 2017
[/b]Osinbanjo will sign it if not too padded.[b]
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by Catastrophe1: 3:20pm On May 19, 2017
Osibanjo must sign that shitty budget and nothing will happen. Nonsense
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by chuose2: 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
MOD I CAN SEE YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT YOUR ZOO WILL FALL.

NO PROBS, ONE DAY ONE DAY THE ZOO GO FALL AND WILL NOT FORGET HOW YOU TREATED US.

Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by wellmax(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
The issue is not about receiving but about signing. Who will sign it.
That is non issue. Main issue has been receiving the budget. After review Ag President Osinbajo will sign it
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by win2kwire: 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
hylyne:

Please Pastor Prof Osibanjo, kindly use your churchmind in attending to this. Ensure that the cabal wouldn't have anything to benefit from the budget.
Also watch Amechi's ministry...

commonsensemind is better than churchmind, most stupid-religious Nigerians just need commonsense to figure that out.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by koladebrainiac(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
This brownroofers are so funny. They think they know everything. After this incompetent aide had blabbed like a fish to the media about the coordinators right to sign the budget, he is now slowly walking back his impetuous comment. After they briefed his boss about how close the khaki boys were to paying him a visit, he has now done a 360. Coordinator please sign the budget, so we can watch action film.
I hope the khaki boys put their osinbanjo party on Facebooklive. I want to see live how many slaps they will give jagabash.
lmaooo so u guys cant cover ur secret hatred for the brown roof again abi?? the fact is Brown roof n gworo chewING FELLOW ARE STILL RULLING UR FLATTINO HEAD.GET ON WITH IT N BEGONE WITH UR PURE HATRED
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by MMMscam: 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
The 2017 budget is nothing more than business as usual in terms of corruption. Buhari has tried, but you cannot fight and win institutionalized corruption that has become an integral part of the fabric of government and society in Nigeria with whistleblower tactics and selective investigations, seizures and ZERO or negligible convictions for corruption juggernauts and elite criminals. 2017 budget for national development is another usual dead-on-arrival case. I'll begin to take the Nigerian federal government's anti-corruption and pro-development campaign seriously when they scrap the National Assembly and House of Representatives from our government structure. Those organs of government are totally redundant, superfluous and chambers of monumental national corruption. As long as we continue to run them, Nigeria will remain poor. We cannot afford these chambers; they are too expensive to run and do not deliver commensurate value to justify such waste of extreme funds. This budget doesn't prune down the government or extravagant government spending. It literally upholds the status quo and continues to feed the same monster fat that has ravaged this country since inception, the insatiable monster called "Government" that keeps sucking our national treasury dry and "systematically" impoverishing the masses.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by AnitaPhillip: 3:50pm On May 19, 2017
MMMscam:
The 2017 budget is nothing more than business as usual in terms of corruption. Buhari has tried, but you cannot fight and win institutionalized corruption that has become an integral part of the fabric of government and society in Nigeria with whistleblower tactics and selective investigations, seizures and ZERO or negligible convictions for corruption juggernauts and elite criminals. 2017 budget for national development is another usual dead-on-arriva case. I'll begin to take the Nigerian federal government's anti-corruption and pro-development campaign seriously when they scrap the National Assembly and House of Representatives from our government structure. Those organs of government are totally redundant, superfluous and chambers of monumental national corruption. As long as we continue to run them, Nigeria will remain poor. We cannot afford these chambers; they are too expensive to run and do not deliver commensurate value to justify such waste of extreme funds. This budget doesn't prune down the government or extravagant government spending. It literally upholds the status quo and continues to feed the same monster fat that has ravaged this country since inception, the insatiable monster called "Government" that keeps sucking our national treasury dry and "systematically" impoverishing the masses.

So is he gonna sign the budget or not!?
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by MMMscam: 3:51pm On May 19, 2017
AnitaPhillip:

So is he gonna sign the budget or not!?

Go to Aso Rock and ask him yourself.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by olajizz01(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
This brownroofers are so funny. They think they know everything. After this incompetent aide had blabbed like a fish to the media about the coordinators right to sign the budget, he is now slowly walking back his impetuous comment. After they briefed his boss about how close the khaki boys were to paying him a visit, he has now done a 360. Coordinator please sign the budget, so we can watch action film.
I hope the khaki boys put their osinbanjo party on Facebooklive. I want to see live how many slaps they will give jagabash.
Sorry,pained fellow.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by fareed69(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wailing wailers
Bad Belle
We are there can hug transformer
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by Ruthnzenwa: 4:20pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Please sign it ASAP and put flatiyeasterners to shame sir! smiley
fool
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by Hafeezson(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
Abeg let him sign it, is it by force that buhari will come back alive?
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by romme2u: 4:39pm On May 19, 2017
TippyTop:
He can receive it but can't sign it, smh!

Welcome to Katsina Republic.

what difference does it make, after all they won't implement it.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by cashkid: 4:44pm On May 19, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dindinrin.....no be everybody go be like ur dullard ogogoro master wey dey sign everything signable after he must have gotten himself drunk.....Osinbanjo will take his time to go through such before appending his signature on it...get that straight into ur empty skull or stroll to the lagoon......
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:48pm On May 19, 2017
cashkid:

Dindinrin.....no be everybody go be like ur dullard ogogoro master wey dey sign everything signable after he must have gotten himself drunk.....Osinbanjo will take his time to go through such before appending his signature on it...get that straight into ur empty skull or stroll to the lagoon......
I want him to sign it. I want to watch action film.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by dawebboss(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2017
life goes on....

Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 19, 2017
Why receive a budget you cannot sign?.....NONSENSE!
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by ogunsj: 6:33pm On May 19, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
The issue is not about receiving but about signing. Who will sign it.
my guy who we sign is never a problem. the constitution is clear about it. forget mischief makers, they can say whatever they like or act some funny drama, but the constitution is supreme. we have an acting president, any thing taking to London to sign is null and void.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by raphaeladeyele: 7:39pm On May 19, 2017
To late to National Assembly submission of 2017 Budget, if d Budget was earlier submitted by d time the President was at home definitely he
would sign but Osinbajo is d rigt person to perform d duty.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly by hylyne(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
win2kwire:

commonsensemind is better than churchmind, most stupid-religious Nigerians just need commonsense to figure that out.

Ur head dey there too. Respect for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) / Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.