Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (17085 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by aminulive: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said that no opposition party can win the upcoming gubernatorial elections in Osun State.

Tinubu is a recent interview, highlighted that the APC structure in Osun State was solid and that the opposition had no way of beating them.

Watch the video HERE

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by CTechHub(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2018
It's their stronghold anyway

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Valro(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Am sure PDD is aware....how Tinubu became more powerful and influential than OBJ still surprises me, what if he eventually becomes Nigerian president, he ll be in control of Africa

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by IllegalMoney: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by dheilaw1(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2018
PDP in southwest will be finally buried and laid to rest on Sept 22...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Slim101(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Tinubu is a war general when it comes to political calculations. Ignore his political sagacity at your peril.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Donlamzy(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
As far as Lautech students are concerned, I'm sure they ain't voting for APC again....

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by dapelua(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
are you God?

8 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Hopebringer: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
No one should.bother responding

This was before the man woke up.to see this mornings AlphabetaLLP scandal expose by the MD Mr Apara

By now Tinubu will be comatose

Everything comes.full circle indeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by chrisxxx(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Rigging!
When u r very show of the outcome of a game you blow your trumpet the loudest.
I remember when I was younger and we played games of cards. We would throw them up and if yours was the only one that showed face up you become the winner. I had a card that I deliberately gummed similar faces on both sides I normally used when I was down to no cards. That card would always win no matter how skillful my opponents were. Up or down I was the winner.
That is the relationship between INEC and APC. Which ever way you throw the card APC is the winner especially when they are down to one game like having just one election on a day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Neocotez(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
I no go talk first
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun oooooo, Atigbon ni ipinle osun. #Westlokan. #Westlodu.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by papalsbuIl: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2018
I agree with Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond with this
Pdp should forget about osun

even if apc is killing each first born in osun
they'll still vote for apc you know the reason?

because 70% are yeroba Muslims
100% committed to the caliphate no matter what cheesy

kiss the truth

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by pilarnig(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2018
This man get mind ooo

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by doshe39(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said that no opposition party can win the upcoming gubernatorial elections in Osun State.

Tinubu is a recent interview, highlighted that the APC structure in Osun State was solid and that the opposition had no way of beating them.

Watch the video HERE
Foolish,stupid man..Chancellor of LAUTECH, he has kept mute all this while,Lecturers of LAUTECH are suffering,strike is affecting we students and you are saying APC will win osun state.. We will show you how powerful we students are..God punish your generation

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by bedspread: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2018
It's all about gates and Territories...

SDP or PDP have won and Tinubu will do so nothing...
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Aldebaran(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

kiss the truth
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by beetruth: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Donlamzy:
As far as Lautech students are concerned, I'm sure they ain't voting for APC again....
Only a mad one will. For a paltry sum of 10k or fufu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
on what pedigree does he think other parties cannot outsmart APC except they're planning to engage in the game

as far as the second term of aregbe is concern osun welfare have never been friendly for the good 4yrs of his second regime

If APC win osun without rigging then it shows fela was right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Valro:
Am sure PDD is aware....how Tinubu became more powerful and influential than OBJ still surprises me, what if he eventually becomes Nigerian president, he ll be in control of Africa

After OBJ (who is over 80 years old) tore his PDP I.D card in public, Tinubu took apc chieftains to his house n pleaded with him to become apc navigator.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by AMI3(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
then conduct free and fare election.
that is all we want

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by deafeyez: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2018
E go do Tinubu like cinto
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Segunmmo(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2018
doshe39:
Foolish,stupid man..Chancellor of LAUTECH, he has kept mute all this while,Lecturers of LAUTECH are suffering,strike is affecting we students and you are saying APC will win osun state.. We will show you how powerful we studentuseless student. Who is your father? s are..God punish your generation

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by NobodyKnows(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Baba Tinubu . Relax .
We the electorates will show them .
Oyetola all the way .
Sai APC

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Haywhysat: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2018
Are you whining urself, which school is on strike in osun state, u will just see something online, copy. No school is on strike in osun state, i stay in osun
Johnnyessence:
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Watch the video HERE
That's the plain truth....unless we wish to deceive ourselves
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by soladnet14: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2018
Coz he/they understand the game far better than others who still believe in voting. Don't mind them jàre Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Printerscanner: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

kiss the truth

It is difficult to forget how Yorubas used over 3,000,000 of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya and your beautiful sisters, aunties, nieces for sex slave between 1967 and 1970. It is a life time and generational nightmare.

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by papalsbuIl: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Printerscanner:

It is difficult to forget how Yorubas used over 3,000,000 of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya and your beautiful sisters, aunties, nieces for sex slave between 1967 and 1970. It is a life time and generational nightmare.
[/s]
yeroba Muslim spotted

yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in SW
God bless real yerobas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by NobodyKnows(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2018
Donlamzy:
How many students dy vote before?
See this one . Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide / 5 Police Officers Missing In Rivers State After Ambush / Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.