Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (83916 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am Igbo I can swear before anything. The reason I strongly hate Nnamdi Cow is because they left my friend to die in the hospital.

I complained and they blocked me on their Facebook. This is my only way to avenge
Unsubstantiated allegations. go and avenge your cheating girlfriend. Leave IPOB alone! your tribe is not and will never be part of biafra so learn to fucking mind your business!
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are here posting anti-Igbo comments again,when you are insulted and paid in kind,you will complain about 'hatred' and talk about 'compassion' like you know the meaning of it.

...Hypocrites are the worst kind of people to have around..i swear down.
don't mind them. I don't know why minding there own business is so difficult for them.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
donborg:
Don't compare kanu with ojukwu and uwazuruike. Kanu has paid his dues by sacrificing his liberty for 2 years.

Ojukwu was more brave than kanu uwazurike also 6 years in prison no be joke
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Mcowubaba: 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipob are responsible. In short Nnamdi Kanu said it through his lawyer after his release. He was injured during the protest. The coordinator Ikechukwu of Igwocha who wanted to treat him Uche Mefor told him that if he uses his money in treating that no body will refund him.
Ok if u cant refund him oya send the peomise money to a man who took his life at risk for the struggle Uche Mefor played deaf ears until his legs were amputated. the left leg.
Oga, I'm not understanding you.

You're not talking coherently undecided
You have failed to give me a full view of what happened, no detail as requested.

Probably send me a Pm, or mail me your phone number, let me call you, so I will understand better...

For now, you're not making any sense (no offense)

I'm still open to assisting you, if you're interested..

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
donborg:
Unsubstantiated allegations. go and avenge your cheating girlfriend. Leave IPOB alone! your tribe is not and will never be part of biafra so learn to fucking mind your business!

avenge what. angry so u support IPOB abandoning their supporters to die. All because u sit happily from your phone and type nonsense.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ojukwu was more brave than kanu uwazurike also 6 years in prison no be joke
ojukwu and uwazuruike betrayed the struggle, Kanu haven't. If Kanu succeeds in his mission, he will be greater than both ojukwu and uwazuruike COMBINED
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga, I'm not understanding you.

You're not talking coherently undecided
You have failed to give me a full view of what happened, no detail as requested.

Probably send me a Pm, or mail me your phone number, let me call you, so I will understand better...

For now, you're not making any sense (no offense)

I'm still open to assisting you, if you're interested..

Thanks

My obsession towards IPOB and Kanu is simply because of how they left us to die. Pls I open thread on that at leisure sir
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
donborg:
ojukwu and uwazuruike betrayed the struggle, Kanu haven't. If Kanu succeeds in his mission, he will be greater than both ojukwu and uwazuruike COMBINED

Kanu have betrayed his words if only u can be truthful to yourself.
Secondly Ojukwu never betrayed anybody but was betrayed.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga I enumerated them. Check old reply. IPOB will only finance burial but can't finance treatment.
Liar from the pit of he'll! IPOB finances treatment. they also pay the bails of arrested members

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 10:54pm On May 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You must be in love, stalking my posts up and down. I sure hope you can see clearly the (m) before my moniker. undecided It means MALE in case you were wondering.

I'm Yoruba. Proudly so. Never hidden it on this forum. So I'm not quite clear what the excitement is all about.

Yoruba ni wa o, swagger! tongue
Imagine this bagpiper anyway there is a big difference between us I hope u did see the m in my moniker when u first tagged my post afonja
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 10:55pm On May 19, 2017
donborg:
Liar from the pit of he'll! IPOB finances treatment. they also pay the bails of arrested members
leave this guy his eyes will clear soon
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:55pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

go and sit

How to to know u are not in proper condition
Sit in front of a pc, laptop or phone and command someone you cannot see, feel or touch to "go and sit"
and then expect the person to comply
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Mcowubaba: 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

My obsession towards IPOB and Kanu is simply because of how they left us to die. Pls I open thread on that at leisure sir
Send me a link to the thread you opened in that regard.

Let us understand clearly how the left your friend to die, and whether in the first place it was their responsibility to cater for your friend's health care undecided

I know lots of IPOB supporters and volunteers that have probably lost their LIFES or damaged a Body part in the course of Biafran activities, THE WERE NOT COMPENSATED OR GIVEN ANY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.

At most, the person gets buried with a Biafra flag, and some IPOB supporters will attend the burial or hold a procession/vigil.

So what's makes your OWN case different undecided undecided
That's my main question?
If you can't answer this constructively and in DETAILS, I guess I'm done with this DISCUSSION.

You can continue in your agenda or revenge mission on IPOB, but always remember I offered to help you

You're so blinded with your craziness, that you refused to get assistance..

I wish you what you wish others.

Ogbeni, take care
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 10:57pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

kindly quote my moniker when u open the thread bc I'll like to read up
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Kanu have betrayed his words if only u can be truthful to yourself.
Secondly Ojukwu never betrayed anybody but was betrayed.
Kanu has not and will never betray us. he has demonstrated his willingness to chart a different course from ojukwu and uwazuruike. As for ojukwu being betrayed, all i can say is this, 'by their fruits, we shall know them'
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by GrandGarcon: 11:02pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

And am growing from strength to strength on YouTube up to 80k views
chai! pewdiepie must be STUUUUUNED about this, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

avenge what. angry so u support IPOB abandoning their supporters to die. All because u sit happily from your phone and type nonsense.
every single dead ipob member was given a befiting burial by ipob. simple logic will tell u that if ipob didnt try their best to save their wounded members, their families will not allow them to partake in their burial!
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 11:04pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Send me a link to the thread you opened in that regard.

Let us understand clearly how the left your friend to die, and whether in the first place it was their responsibility to cater for your friend's health care undecided

I know lots of IPOB supporters and volunteers that have probably lost their LIFES or damaged a Body part in the course of Biafran activities, THE WERE NOT COMPENSATED OR GIVEN ANY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.

At most, the person gets buried with a Biafra flag, and some IPOB supporters will attend the burial or hold a procession/vigil.

So what's makes your OWN case different undecided undecided
That's my main question?
If you can't answer this constructively and in DETAILS, I guess I'm done with this DISCUSSION.

You can continue in your agenda or revenge mission on IPOB, but always remember I offered to help you

You're so blinded with your craziness, that you refused to get assistance..

I wish you what you wish others.

Ogbeni, take care
IPOB visits there members in hospital, pays school fees for the children of the dead and so many other things the guy is just obsessed towards IPOB and Nnamdi KANU

If u feel IPOB and Nnamdi KANU are nt doing it right u are free to organize ur own group and...

On Tuesday we went to the palace of Nnamdi kanu's father a lady that was there was injured beyond words on may 30th and got her leg amputated (fully funded by IPOB) now IPOB imported an artificial leg for her

In fact I cant see any point in what u are doing @IPOBEXPOSED
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Proof of the hospital?
details. DETAILS OF EVERY CONVERSATIONS IN FORM OF RECORDINGS OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Jesusloveyou: 11:07pm On May 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please take down the pics ..Those are people's mothers
where were you when your Ipod mother's were disgracing themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
leave this guy his eyes will clear soon
till then. but in the meantime, pls mind ur fucking business!
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 11:13pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
Imagine this bagpiper anyway there is a big difference between us I hope u did see the m in my moniker when u first tagged my post afonja

I tagged your post, where?

And you've been following me around ever since?

Learn How to spell your name first.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2017
donborg:
details. DETAILS OF EVERY CONVERSATIONS IN FORM OF RECORDINGS OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!

if I show u the conversation will u dump IPOB if yes send your email.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
IPOB visits there members in hospital, pays school fees for the children of the dead and so many other things the guy is just obsessed towards IPOB and Nnamdi KANU

If u feel IPOB and Nnamdi KANU are nt doing it right u are free to organize ur own group and...

On Tuesday we went to the palace of Nnamdi kanu's father a lady that was there was injured beyond words on may 30th and got her leg amputated (fully funded by IPOB) now IPOB imported an artificial leg for her

They are doing it to people related to them. They don't treat all. Why covering the truth within your heart
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 19, 2017
donborg:
every single dead ipob member was given a befiting burial by ipob. simple logic will tell u that if ipob didnt try their best to save their wounded members, their families will not allow them to partake in their burial!

Some families are happy of the opportunity to come out in newspapers

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:16pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:

Oga he is saying that IPOB didn't do this for his friend, hence his anger.
Can't you understand undecided

So all I have been asking him for is details.

Now, I'm just getting informed by you, that Igbos take care of their sick and even pay school fees for the dependents of their dead members. I didn't know that!

And sincerely speaking, I don't believe that!

I will just give you benefit of doubt, given the fact that I'm not fully aware of the activities of Igbos in Nigeria.

But to the best of my knowledge, I can't remember anybody saying anything in relation to getting medical care or scholarships from IPOB.
I haven't seen or heard from anyone_ both here or any other social media or newspaper or real life.

I hope you are not just spreading propaganda

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 19, 2017
GrandGarcon:
chai! pewdiepie must be STUUUUUNED about this, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

u support IPOB abandoning their members to die because u sit out of the comfort of your home to type thrash

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 19, 2017
donborg:
Kanu has not and will never betray us. he has demonstrated his willingness to chart a different course from ojukwu and uwazuruike. As for ojukwu being betrayed, all i can say is this, 'by their fruits, we shall know them'

Kanu promised to stay with his comrades did he or did he not betray them. In your heart saybthe truth

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
kindly quote my moniker when u open the thread bc I'll like to read up

noted Sir
michealdeco
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

How to to know u are not in proper condition
Sit in front of a pc, laptop or phone and command someone you cannot see, feel or touch to "go and sit"
and then expect the person to comply

You're provoking me because you don't know why am fighting that Antichrist kanu
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 11:21pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga he is saying that IPOB didn't do this for his friend, hence his anger.
Can't you understand undecided

So all I have been asking him for is details.

Now, I'm just getting informed by you, that Igbos take care of their sick and even pay school fees for the dependents of their dead members. I didn't know that!

And sincerely speaking, I don't believe that!

I will just give you benefit of doubt, given the fact that I'm not fully aware of the activities of Igbos in Nigeria.

But to the best of my knowledge, I can't remember anybody saying anything in relation to getting medical care or scholarships from IPOB.
I haven't seen or heard from anyone_ both here or any other social media or newspaper or real life.

I hope you are not just spreading propaganda
since u said u don't know abt the activities of IPOB in Nigeria it will be better u ask anyone around u i don't have the time to spread cheap lies just to protect IPOB I personally do contribute to it whenever we are told to contribute for the treatment of a member or for the school fees of the children of one of our deceased or suffering colleagues

His story maybe true but am still telling him the ones I know abt that his own story I've not heard anything like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.