Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (83829 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ipodstinks: 6:40pm On May 19, 2017
I dey see brown roof ooo, can this place be aba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 6:43pm On May 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Baby, If you like swear up ehn, your people are very funny.

Tell me, will exposed breasts scare battle hardened soldiers? You sef think am now.

Besides I'm not posting anti-Igbo comments o. I'm just making some observations.

As for the insults, Let them bring it on dear, I'm sure that with you beside me, we can weather the storm together, right? smiley kiss
battle hardened soldiers ?? grin grin grin

I guess u were trying to say corrupt hardened soldiers

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
can you tell me only one thing you have achieved by spelling ur name correctly cool : cool

Instead of you to beg me to spell it correctly for you. Keep doing shakara.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha: 6:48pm On May 19, 2017
farouk0403:

*spits* the last thing i will do is to come close to these stinking women,

I will rather die than to come close to them *spit*

Why won't you die? You people keep your woman like slaves. Marry them in batches and give them all manner of diseases. When you visit high profile hospitals here in Abyja, you see your alhaji wives treating themselves of same diseases. That's why they visit hospitals in packs. Oga don share the nonsense give them.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 6:48pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
battle hardened soldiers ?? grin grin grin

I guess u were trying to say corrupt hardened soldiers

I guess you just want to be arguing for argument's sake.

Why do you say they are corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ipodstinks: 6:49pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
More mynd44 lalasticlala seun and the video
Stop all this na. These ppl are person mother, show some respect. You can say any other thing but not pictures.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha: 6:50pm On May 19, 2017
ipodstinks:
I fey see brown roof ooo, can this place be aba?

Lol. You dey your house dey dream grin grin grin.Look through your window, e full everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 6:51pm On May 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I guess you just want to be arguing for argument's sake.

Why do you say they are corrupt?
I don't need to tell u that if u don't know then one day u will
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 6:53pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha:

Why won't you die? You people keep your woman like slaves. Marry them in batches and give them all manner of diseases. When you visit high profile hospitals here in Abyja, you see your alhaji wives treating themselves of same diseases. That's why they visit hospitals in packs. Oga don share the nonsense give them.

here in Igbo land women are market mates over there they are disease mates grin grin
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by supereagle(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2017
Only those who have boobs will be proud to be there. Those who have lemons on their chests would be ashamed to join.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 6:56pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am Igbo I can swear before anything. The reason I strongly hate Nnamdi Cow is because they left my friend to die in the hospital.

I complained and they blocked me on their Facebook. This is my only way to avenge

For real? Wow.

Please can you open a thread for this with pictures and stuff. It should make an interesting read bro.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by michealdeco: 6:59pm On May 19, 2017
I can't still figure out why almajiris nd afonjas tremble in fear whenever issues relating Biafra nd IPOB shows on social media

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha: 7:03pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
here in Igbo land women are market mates over there they are disease mates grin grin

Lol. Na their women buy sex machine pass. If you want to make cool money, selling of sex gadgets to them sure pass. They don satisfy their wives and don't care. Na to shook prick waka.They are aware of this dissatisfaction that's why they hold them down, else the women may seek quick satisfaction elsewhere.

Again, it's hard to fuick an underage girl and expect she gets orgasms in future. It's almost impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

U Igbo shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
U mean Igbo tribe or Igbo/weed...

If I should play dumb and believe you, let me ask one question,
Why do you harbor so much animosity and hatred towards YOUR people.
Why do you give the environment for Other tribes to vent their hatred towards Igbo people.

This is of the dictionary between IPOB and Igbos have been dealt with severally, the summary of the matter is an attack on IPOB is an attack on Igbos, we shall stop separating the 2...

On my own part, I'm a full bloodied Igbo man, but I DON'T support/subscribe to all the Idealogies of IPOB, I have created threads calling them out and constructively criticizing them, but I can never Insult/profane them.

You say you are Igbo, but you follow Urchins to Call IPOB various names, like Chest beater, red mud etc, which are all derogatory names towards IGBO PEOPLE.

Your best buddies here are renowned tribalist and bigots who have so much hatred towards Igbos, that says a lot for your Igbo origin grin

Anyways, enjoy yourself, whatever makes you feel better in life, but just remember to be productive in real life, like getting your Jamb results
wink

I call them Liepods. Because they lied to him in hospital. I hate ipob not Igbo. if u can't comprehend sorry
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 7:05pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
I don't need to tell u that if u don't know then one day u will

Yessah!
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 7:07pm On May 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Baby, If you like swear up ehn, your people are very funny.

Tell me, will exposed breasts scare battle hardened soldiers? You sef think am now.

Besides I'm not posting anti-Igbo comments o. I'm just making some observations.

As for the insults, Let them bring it on dear, I'm sure that with you beside me, we can weather the storm together, right? smiley kiss

..Weather the storm with you??....you dive rock cos OYO is your name. angry
..Anyway,women from your region has protest half-dressed as well in the past at some point,the records are there for all,so i dont know where this 'out-rage-' from you lots is coming from,some of my brethen has even up-loaded the pictures for our viewing pleasure..Ours is even better cos they wore bra,but yours was just a shocking sight of bare 'fallen heroes' everywhere with 2hite wrapper wrapped around their waste.

...Secondly i honestly do not have a problem with anyone being a tribalist here cos i have made some tribalistic comments as well on this forum,but it surprises me when someone who has a tendency to be tribal complain about 'hatred' so much like you do...Thats my point.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Mcowubaba: 7:10pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am Igbo I can swear before anything. The reason I strongly hate Nnamdi Cow is because they left my friend to die in the hospital.

I complained and they blocked me on their Facebook. This is my only way to avenge
The left your friend to die in the hospital, hmmmm

Can you kindly give me more information about about that, let me understand you better, you may just be an offended person, nothing much.
I await your response
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by elegushichilling: 7:21pm On May 19, 2017
Oloshos
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ipodstinks: 7:23pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha:

Look well again, na gold you dey see. Abi the ogidiga never clear from your eyes?
grin, I no sure the igidiga don comot ooo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by riczy(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2017
Una get luck say dem no open fire,biafool
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On May 19, 2017
sukkot:
these biafrans like getting butt nekkid * sigh *. they cant leave their past behind when they used to fight nekkid for new yam in the village square cry

Yeee, That's true!! There ancestors used to walk around unclad.

IPad touts! undecided
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by marshalMmM: 7:31pm On May 19, 2017
Where is Nnamadi KANU wife breast make I see
Bunch of confuse women
Where is your leaders wife let her com show the world her breast
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by omenyili: 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
Dear afonjas, nude protests have been used by women all over the world to get their point across, even during trumps election it happened.i thought you guys were sophisticated? Anyway do a little research on Google. U don't have to take my word for it

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by GameGod(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

"..the FAIR of Ipobexpose is the..."
Earlier,the baba that wants to sit for jamb @50 wrote "..A CHILDREN"

nepa bill degree holders and birds of a feather.. Garri school dropouts grin
grin grin
grin grin fear
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by guchee(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:

Chai Almajiri your own people are more dirtier that u shouldnt even talk here go to Lagos and see Hausa's as dirty as a pig there don't bath for two to three weeks sleeps under bridge and steals like never karma is catching up with u fools soon
Damn!!Eleyi ti binu sha!!No coma,no chill..nothing nothing!!O ma shey ooooooo
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
See more pics of the shameless women

I guess your mother is a woman. These fearless and honorable women who fight without wearing a clothe. The picture reminds me of Aba riot of 1922.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
fiizznation:
Poverty and ignorance are the only things I see in this picture.

Poverty is bad

It is only a fool that will characterize the women in the picture with poverty and ignorance.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by guchee(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
fact is even Igbo women are more beautiful than Hausa and Yoruba girls u all are wack
Story for d gods..nw put dat sh!t on record..oya listen to ursef,did u believe u jux said dat??oya coman appologize b4 I open ma eyes!
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
Guestlander:

There's a picture of some grannies from Ekiti that has been posted on this particular thread, this picture has been posted before like a million times on nairaland by Igbo ethnic warriors, what do you have to say about that?
I saw the pic but y'all just take it easy with the insuts thats all am saying.All of the women (both the Igbos and the ekiti women) are people's mothers and grandmothers.Have some respect for them.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by atausenima(f): 7:59pm On May 19, 2017
A B A 1929 A.D. IN THE MAKING...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.