Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (83909 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
Igbo fair skin still remains a myth ,all I see here is black ugly ducklings,with slacked boobs,overbleached body, dirty old rags,with yam legs everywhere

You are semi-blind and have a skewed thought process. Useless, I guess you are.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
poverty and illiteracy is bane of all this useless agitations, how many wife of a prominent politicians can we identify in the pics

You are very ignorant and apathetic to recorded events.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

Nzeogwu should have used his brain back then to know there'll be consequences of an igbo coup. Even Ironsi too should have left the system the way the Whites left it

Now see what you people have been reduced to in Nigeria.. such a pity

chukwu alabama okike sef go dey shake head for una

You have proven that stupidity is very inherent.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2017
husseydelta:
Bunch of prostitutes, rude, and senseless women NO reasonable mother will act this way, and the painful thing I observed is No nnamdi kanu's mother nor uwazuruike sister. Biafra the dirty thriller scenario of the south eastern Nigeria

It takes child of a prostitute to recognize another prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by GrandGarcon: 8:16pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
This were the pictures of the terrorist Biafra women before the soldiers intercepted them
you have no right to call other people's mothers terrorist. You mother is one also.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 19, 2017
GrandGarcon:
you have no right to call other people's mothers terrorist. You mother is one also.

she is not Liepod
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

I guess your mother is a woman. These fearless and honorable women who fight without wearing a clothe. The picture reminds me of Aba riot of 1922.

I hope u knew the predominant cause
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2017
where is the nude self?........

awon oponu rada rada..... mtcheeeew
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ismail5011(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
sorry oooo, it is really so pitiable
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by GrandGarcon: 8:24pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

she is not Liepod
it doesn't really matter, she is a Fvcking bloody terrorist. I spit on her face. And it will remain like that until you withdraw that statement.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

The left your friend to die in the hospital, hmmmm

Can you kindly give me more information about about that, let me understand you better, you may just be an offended person, nothing much.
I await your response

It was during the 26 November 2015. He was in hospital. He didn't die thou we used all our money no money from IPOB or coordinators. They amputated his leg. While the money was there to treat him.

They only published the names of the dead one. I complained to Uche Mefor he felt less concerned.

I was posting and reposting the hospital details for all Igbos to stand and save him they blocked me instead.

See then I became a dir hard enemy of Nnamdi Cow. What if he died. we swore not to betray IPOB but since IPOB betrayed us first they started it.

Igboesika
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Odingo1: 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

It was during the 26 November 2015. He was in hospital. He didn't die thou we used all our money no money from IPOB or coordinators. They amputated his leg. While the money was there to treat him.

They only published the names of the dead one. I complained to Uche Mefor he felt less concerned.

I was posting and reposting the hospital details for all Igbos to stand and save him they blocked me instead.

See then I became a dir hard enemy of Nnamdi Cow. What if he died. we swore not to betray IPOB but since IPOB betrayed us first they started it.

Igboesika
Are sure you are not lying and you live in lagos.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
Is that even how to protest unclad angryunclad

They still got dir bras n skirts on nw
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Just watched the video. They even brought a woman from Calabar wearing bra too,to be a speaker and she is claiming Biafra.

All right thinking Easterners,that are well brought up,should condemn this show of shame by their women.

These are mothers,wives,grannies and should not act this way at all.

The painful part is that i dont even see Nnamdi Kanu's mother anywhere near them.

When will these guys have sense?

Where Mama Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by GrandGarcon: 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Igboesika
We must sacrifice one thing or the other to get to the destination. Hate Nnamdi Kanu all you like, you are just a tiny dust that can be brushed off.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 19, 2017
All these pics wey dis women be like this for inside hot sun, dem just dey endure o angry undecided I sure say dem don kill dem selves with hot mess
IpobExposed:
More mynd44 lalasticlala seun and the video
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
All these pics wey dis women be like this for inside hot sun, dem just dey endure o angry undecided I sure say dem don kill dem selves with hot mess. sad angry
IpobExposed:
More mynd44 lalasticlala seun and the video
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Mcowubaba: 8:44pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Igboesika
How was it the duty/responsibility of IPOB to foot the medical bills of your friend?

Did he work for them, at the time?

And was Medical insurance among the work benefits?

I want to understand properly,
Or was your friend injured during a Biafra protest or any other Biafra activity, at such, I don't think IPOB is responsible for any health coverage ? Or are they?

Who injured/maimed your friend? Nigerian Army? Or who?

Sorry for whatever happened to your friend, but I need to understand why you hold IPOB responsibile?

I will like to know more about you, seriously, let's leave insults and Biafra matter aside.

I want to believe your story, so I can help u in my own little way, I just hope you're not just playing around or lying to me..

Where do you stay?
What career do you want to pursue?

I understand if you will not be comfortable disclosing some information here, I'm open to your mails, you can send me a Pm..

I am sincerely interested in understanding you and assisting you in my own way.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not offering to pay you off from your Trolling on IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu affairs, I just want to get the full picture of your story and life, then we know how we can progress from there...

I'm damn serious, but please if you are taking me for a ride or just playing around with me, kindly let me know, let me not waste my time on you..

Thanks
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by zuchyblink(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2017
strong women. I love this. Before you call them names pls upload ur mothers dirty and ugly scratched face here lets see if they are more beautiful that this lovely women fighting for a better tomorrow for their next generation

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 19, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

There'll be no referendum, but the mission would be achieved
Problem is it would be achieved in a manner most people would not like
Especially idiotic so called Baboons and Monkeys
more precisely followers of the evil Jihadist Mohammad Buhari cause they would bare the brunt of the devastation due to their inherent stupidity

Biafra will never be archived through Nnamdi Cow of liepod spits
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
michealdeco:
battle hardened soldiers ?? grin grin grin

I guess u were trying to say corrupt hardened soldiers

The Liepod soldiers are the ones with big belle and paralyzed limbs
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
ipodstinks:
Stop all this na. These ppl are person mother, show some respect. You can say any other thing but not pictures.

Is like you're an IPOB supporter o
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 19, 2017
supereagle:
Only those who have boobs will be proud to be there. Those who have lemons on their chests would be ashamed to join.

All the liepods booobs have been sucked by Nnamdi Cow grin
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Weather the storm with you??....you dive rock cos OYO is your name. angry
..Anyway,women from your region has protest half-dressed as well in the past at some point,the records are there for all,so i dont know where this 'out-rage-' from you lots is coming from,some of my brethen has even up-loaded the pictures for our viewing pleasure..Ours is even better cos they wore bra,but yours was just a shocking sight of bare 'fallen heroes' everywhere with 2hite wrapper wrapped around their waste.

...Secondly i honestly do not have a problem with anyone being a tribalist here cos i have made some tribalistic comments as well on this forum,but it surprises me when someone who has a tendency to be tribal complain about 'hatred' so much like you do...Thats my point.

My YouTube channel is growing o. More dollars to my pocket
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
elegushichilling:
Oloshos

Just like their ashawo master Nnamdi Cow
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
riczy:
Una get luck say dem no open fire,biafool

grin no liepods grin
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 19, 2017
marshalMmM:
Where is Nnamadi KANU wife breast make I see
Bunch of confuse women
Where is your leaders wife let her com show the world her breast

upon her fine breast Nnamdi Cow will still get ashawo in hotel. puah. They don't ask themselves questions
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
omenyili:
Dear afonjas, nude protests have been used by women all over the world to get their point across, even during trumps election it happened.i thought you guys were sophisticated? Anyway do a little research on Google. U don't have to take my word for it

The liepods are so divided that they can't agree to go nude some are wearing expired bra

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

It is only a fool that will characterize the women in the picture with poverty and ignorance.

yes fiizznation made a good comment. It is ignorance or else why is Nnamdi Cow mother, wife or sister not there.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

You are very ignorant and apathetic to recorded events.

OkoNDOoBo made a good statement why can't Nnamdi Cow's wife come?
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

It takes child of a prostitute to recognize another prostitute.

You must not be a thief to identify a thief it is education. But Igbos are prostitutes, thieves and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

How was it the duty/responsibility of IPOB to foot the medical bills of your friend?

Did he work for them, at the time?

And was Medical insurance among the work benefits?

I want to understand properly,
Or was your friend injured during a Biafra protest or any other Biafra activity, at such, I don't think IPOB is responsible for any health coverage ? Or are they?

Who injured/maimed your friend? Nigerian Army? Or who?

Sorry for whatever happened to your friend, but I need to understand why you hold IPOB responsibile?

I will like to know more about you, seriously, let's leave insults and Biafra matter aside.

I want to believe your story, so I can help u in my own little way, I just hope you're not just playing around or lying to me..

Where do you stay?
What career do you want to pursue?

I understand if you will not be comfortable disclosing some information here, I'm open to your mails, you can send me a Pm..

I am sincerely interested in understanding you and assisting you in my own way.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not offering to pay you off from your Trolling on IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu affairs, I just want to get the full picture of your story and life, then we know how we can progress from there...

I'm damn serious, but please if you are taking me for a ride or just playing around with me, kindly let me know, let me not waste my time on you..

Thanks

Ipob are responsible. In short Nnamdi Kanu said it through his lawyer after his release. He was injured during the protest. The coordinator Ikechukwu of Igwocha who wanted to treat him Uche Mefor told him that if he uses his money in treating that no body will refund him.
Ok if u cant refund him oya send the peomise money to a man who took his life at risk for the struggle Uche Mefor played deaf ears until his legs were amputated. the left leg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.