Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (83835 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
lol e pain amgringrin!!!!!

the pain is on u grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by waledeji(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

so u think dat dis una kwashioko afonjas look more than our women

Chai.. . See wetin Buhari don turn a whole major tribe into.... dearis God oo cheesy cheesy

No peace for eboes again anywhere in the world, the more they wish Afonjas evil, the more evil befall them everywhere in the world cry cry cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by brandydaniells(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2017
this isnt funny mynd44 angry angry angry
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Guestlander: 4:12pm On May 19, 2017
Nkem4040:

Typical Afonja response. Who told you that Igbos are blacks like you Afonjas? Remember we look different and these jews can spot the difference. Igbos look like Eritran or Ethiopian blacks while Afonjas look like Kenyans or South Sudanese blacks. I would rather dine and live with a racist jew than to be with an envious Afonja.

Hehehehe. ............Eritreans in deed.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2017
This is an abuse of power by the soldiers, it is their right to be there , and any misunderstanding should have been handled by the police .. theyve only embarrassed themselves by taking off their clothes, like i always say its only poor hungry people you will find at these things

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
ewo..see committee of smelly bras

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by noziz(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2017
this no be nude na. make dem comot everything, we go no sey dem serious grin
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Alariwo2: 4:18pm On May 19, 2017
My instincts tells me the whole thing was staged to tarnish Nigeria Army's image ahead of the proposed biafra day..

This is to show how desperate, tactless and thoughtless those people from red mud region can be.

Expect more drama soon.. but my own question is.. to what end?

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by fratermathy(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please take down the pics ..Those are people's mothers

Didn't they anticipate this when they decided to go semi-nude?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by faith551(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
More

you know, you would have made more sense if you were not as bitter as bile. What difference do you think you're making with this vile expressions??

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by brightalo17: 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
They're too fat and burning come calories .

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Adiola(f): 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, i think say na only me see am ni
remember your quote about tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
More

Why you dey drink Postinor on top another person unwanted belle? Enyia no go drink overdose give yourself HBP for nothing o.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please take down the pics ..Those are people's mothers

Lol. They didn't know that before baring their chests for the world to see.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by mandax: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
See more pics of the shameless women

The mere thought of loss of proceeds from crude oil must be giving terrible nightmares to this guy.

Does the guy even understand that before 1914, his region had no political or religious connection with people in the area designated as Biafra?

This guy has sold shame in the market place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Edu3Again: 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
Everybody is tired of Nigeria.
No wonder Akwa Ibom women support IPOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Padiga: 4:25pm On May 19, 2017
Who else will bring up naked pictures of his mother's age mates to a public forum apart from IpobExposed.

I bet he must have masturbated to it before bringing it online.

Rifraffs like you are the reason these women are clamoring for exit.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
This Biafra people sha .....wait ooo I thought they are developers ...so here I can see what they are developing

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Mbariga1: 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

My guy
their own small self because this is half nude their great grand was completely naked to able to chase the white men away and evade tax

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
They were probably hoping to scare battle hardened veterans with the sight of their boobs. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by showlove911(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
I May nt be sure as per the actualization or otherwise of BIAFRA but one tin is sure nd glaring too; momentum nd pressure is building up! nd at an unprecedented pace!

tym will tell!
referendum shld be carried out!
#IMO

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha1: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
I love this. This is a huge come back. grin grin grin

This is the beauty of the igbo women, fearless and unrelenting. There's a clear difference between fufu and amala. The former makes you fearless while the latter makes you a coward.

They should strip if they so wish, we can only beg them.We don't commit incest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by PearlStreet(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
None of Ojukwu's children died of starvation during the Civil War. They were all well fed and cozy in the bunkers.

None of Uwazurike's children has ever been shot or even arrested for Pro-Biafa activities. They are all flexing in the wealth gotten from the Biafran struggle by Uwazurike.

None of Kanu's relations has been arrested for the Biafran struggle. His wife chose to protest for biafra abroad. Why didn't she come to Onitsha or Aba?

None of Kanu's wife or mother is among the protesters.

No Nairalander is bold enough to identify his/her mother among these strippers.

Lesson: The person that they break coconut on his head never eats that coconut.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by warripekin(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
They are richer than ur entire state.
fiizznation:
Poverty and ignorance are the only things I see in this picture.

Poverty is bad

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by BrutalJab: 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
Am currently uploading the video of the protesting IPOB women and the army gun shots lalasticlala take note.
I'm about reporting ur YouTube channel with my 20 YouTube accounts. Watch as you are banned for lying again.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by adeoba2008(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2017
madness
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by PearlStreet(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:
I love this. This is a huge come back. grin grin grin

This is the beauty of the igbo women, fearless and unrelenting. There's a clear difference between fufu and amala. The former makes you fearless while the latter makes you a coward.

Show us the picture of your mother among the strippers.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by 3kay945(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2017
I have nothing to say.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by AnanseK(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2017
Fat and unfit, the jogging is good for them. Too much Akpu They need to lose weight.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:31pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You have been following these women from thread to thread..u no dey shame sef??..be sure to watch the video your mentor @ipobexposed will up-load soon and make money for him.
tongue
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by origima: 4:31pm On May 19, 2017
Complete idiots.this animals are disgracing my race for lack of knowledge
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha1: 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
PearlStreet:

Show us the picture of your mother among the strippers.

ALL THE WOMEN THERE ARE MY MOM.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.