Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well (4545 Views)

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well by oduz: 7:44pm On May 19, 2017
madjam:
A sexually satisfied woman has taken to Facebook to express gratitude to her man for doing his work well in the 'other room.'
A Ugandan woman has caused controversy on social media after she shared after s*x photos with her lover. The woman identified as Ainesha Derah Shakira was full of praises for her man as she thanked him for doing it very well.

She wrote: "Feeling crazy after being f*cked hard by Huzaifa Majidu Hanks. World to me you are a good f*cker. You f*cked me hard, and I am lost. Ooooooooh yaaaaaaaaaaaa babie f*ck me more!! Ex affee, Derah."

satisfied-woman-shares-after-sx-photos.html

The INTERNET never forgets cool
Re: Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well by IdeyFindWife: 7:47pm On May 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Holy moses.

Baby u are the highest

Baby u too much

Baby u are the best

Ooo aaa! eeee!!

I am cuming...

Some come in igbo

abiawagomoooo......

bolded got me ROFL
Na real oooo, aaaa, eeee!

The furrktard forgot the internet never forgets...

but, lol, is a life lived her way meant to amount to much in the first place?

She needs not be afraid, she has no reputation to protect!

1 Share

Re: Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

No! angry Jace, I'm too jealous a person to share anything. If he has a GF, my interest drops to zero because I don't do competition
what's with the angry face tho,I was just asking...
Re: Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well by hardbody: 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
majamajic:
What are we turning into.

Even in front of a little boy.

She is trying to make the guy Ex feel the Heat but at the same time rubbishing herself.

She will later regret this.

Probably her standard in sèx satisfaction is below average, so a dismal performance by other standards will appear out of this world for her.
Re: Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
Jayceon:
what's with the angry face tho,I was just asking...

Well, since there's no serious face emoticon, that's the only face I could use to show how strongly I feel about that "no"
Re: Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, since there's no serious face emoticon, that's the only face I could use to show how strongly I feel about that "no"
it was an innocent question...many girls usually don't give a guy that has no girlfriend a chance because they think that guy lacks some GAME.
Re: Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 19, 2017
Jayceon:
it was an innocent question...many girls usually don't give a guy that has no girlfriend a chance because they think that guy lacks some GAME.

Wow. I didn't know that. For me it's the opposite. I see the advances of a guy that already has a GF as a game. In fact, I get offended like, how stupid does he think I am? Different strokes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Crazy Weird Things I Did When I Was Young / What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) / Inside Italy's First Sex Doll Brothel Which Is Already Fully Booked For Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.