Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him (535 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him by onila(f): 5:55pm On May 19, 2017
i thought he liked me

i thought they said Ghanaian dudes are the calmest African men
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
Leprezident is this you
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him by McBrooklyn(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2017

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him by LePrezident(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2017
Lashort:
Leprezident is this you

You seem to have time for trolls like onila who keeps posting one empty 'Ghanaian dude topic' every other day. I see you are becoming a troll yourself.
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2017
LePrezident:

You seem to have time for trolls like onila who keeps posting one empty 'Ghanaian dude topic' every other day. I see you are becoming a troll yourself.

Do you have to be harsh on me now, a person can't mess around with you these days

Sigh sad
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him by onila(f): 6:36pm On May 19, 2017
LePrezident:

how did ghana lose their culture to black American culture ?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him by Victornezzar: 6:40pm On May 19, 2017
Is not more akwa ibom guys again
now na ghana guys
u dey kolo 4 head
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Does Not Beg Me Again To Forgive Him by onila(f): 7:43pm On May 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
Is not more akwa ibom guys again
now na ghana guys
u dey kolo 4 head
smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Challenge Men Face In A Relationship / American Man Married His Sister Saying No One Can Control Love / Woman Dates 5,000 Men, Teaches Online Course On How To Attract Rich Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.