Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season (2249 Views)

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Is This True About This Set Of Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 8:11pm On May 19, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger

I haven’t been online for quite a while, I am really sorry for not providing you guys health information like before, you can subscribe to start recieving free health information on my blog here https://page.co/v9dY.

Now I am fully back and ready to make you look good through health and fitness.

So what is the big deal about the rainy season?

Most of us don’t like the rainy season and the way the surroundings look like after it rains, don’t worry, you are no different from me. Although we have to take pity on those farmers who have been going through dry fasting for heavy rains to come.

But there are some set of people that should take extra care when the rains come. That is if you want to reduce the problems and save yourself a lot of money and worry.

1. Those who fall sick easily (mostly fever and malaria)

This is something I have experienced myself, although it happens every other season, but it is worse on the rainy season due to the cold.
Don't worry, I am all better now, with a stronger immune system through following health and fitness (remember that I told you that health and fitness can make you look good).

2. Those who have asthma, Bronchial asthma etc.

3. Those who have Bronchitis (This is almost like asthma, but the symptoms vary.. One of the symptoms is coughing out of mucus otherwise known as sputum).

You should all take extra care during the rainy season and follow all the necessary procedures to keep you warm, avoid stress (You can try out this stress relieving technique which is on my blog http://newsphases..com/2016/10/i-felt-so-stressed-today-then-i-did-this.html) avoid some kind of exercises (for those with asthma, you can find the whole information by chatting with me here https://page.co/v9dY) etc...

Now, for those of you who are battling runny nose and is making you lose quality sleep due the the sniffing here and there you can try something different rather than spending cash on aboniki, robb and other nasal decongestants out there to make your self breathe better, you can try this all natural technique on my blog http://newsphases..com/2016/09/blocked-nose-how-to-clear-it-up-without.html... no need to spend cash on anything.. Let your body clear up your nose by itself.

Now you are all set for a great rainy season experience, but if you want more tips you can simply subscribe to my blog https://page.co/v9dY to have a One on One chat with me.

Remember, always tell yourself that you deserve to look good.

#speakingfromexperience

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by KingSINZ: 8:15pm On May 19, 2017
Nice one... Welcome back, Doc. cool
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by johnbuck81(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
useful thread...nice.
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 8:18pm On May 19, 2017
KingSINZ:
Nice one... Welcome back, Doc. cool

It seems you are now a King...

Thank you for the warm welcome.. How have you been doing?
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 8:19pm On May 19, 2017
johnbuck81:
useful thread...nice.

Like I said.. All I want to do is make you look good, because you deserve to look good..

So you can join my list of subscribers to receive the best here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by KingSINZ: 8:21pm On May 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It seems you are now a King...

Thank you for the warm welcome.. How have you been doing?

I've been good. New job, new environ, new goals. A bit tasking, but I'll survive.

You've been M.I.A, what happened?
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by johnbuck81(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Like I said.. All I want to do is make you look good, because you deserve to look good..

So you can join my list of subscribers to receive the best here https://page.co/v9dY
swerve that matter first..i get gym for house.
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 8:25pm On May 19, 2017
johnbuck81:
swerve that matter first..i get gym for house.

Gym just makes the outer body look good.. Down the road of life,, it is how good the inner body is... that tells how long you will live and how good you will look in times to come..

Don't be surprised that those going through gyms 4 times a week don't even get to live beyond 60.. Examples are everywhere..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by johnbuck81(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Gym just makes the outer body look good.. Down the road of life,, it is how good the inner body is... that tells how long you will live and how good you will look in times to come..

Don't be surprised that those going through gyms 4 times a week don't even get to live beyond 60.. Examples are everywhere..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
just like how some smokers live longer than non smokers.
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
KingSINZ:

I've been good. New job, new environ, new goals. A bit tasking, but I'll survive.

You've been M.I.A, what happened?

seminars, work, research, e-book launches and so much more..

Hope you are living healthier than me?
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 8:38pm On May 19, 2017
johnbuck81:
just like how some smokers live longer than non smokers.

Simple.. Because living long and looking good is not about doing what you like.. But what is actually right.. Some smokers are able to gain health benefits from smoking and do away with the consequences because of their immune system and what they eat. But non smokers who don't like smoking wouldn't be improving their immune system and eating better, instead they will be doing what they like
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by johnbuck81(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Simple.. Because living long and looking good is not about doing what you like.. But what is actually right.. Some smokers are able to gain health benefits from smoking and do away with the consequences because of their immune system and what they eat. But non smokers who don't like smoking wouldn't be improving their immune system and eating better, instead they will be doing what they like
oga doctor I hear you o!
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by KingSINZ: 8:42pm On May 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

seminars, work, research, e-book launches and so much more..

Hope you are living healthier than me?

I wouldn't bet on that. Still loading up on carbs and pineapple Mirinda grin

My sleeping pattern is nothing to write home about. I know its fvcked up, but I'm being typically Nigerian.
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by McBrooklyn(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2017
shocked
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 8:57pm On May 19, 2017
johnbuck81:
oga doctor I hear you o!

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 9:13pm On May 19, 2017
KingSINZ:

I wouldn't bet on that. Still loading up on carbs and pineapple Mirinda grin

My sleeping pattern is nothing to write home about. I know its fvcked up, but I'm being typically Nigerian.

But I remember it is being typically Nigerians that got us into this recession...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by KingSINZ: 9:32pm On May 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

But I remember it is being typically Nigerians that got us into this recession...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

That's how I know its fvcked up..
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by Essentials1(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2017
I have a friend that has asthma.. and I heard that the disease has no cure... is it true?
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by Hades2016(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
Where is the rain sef undecided
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by Wizywiz(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2017
Pls op. I ve been thinking of something.. Can someone who has asthma be a footballer? How possible is it? Is there any footballer ever this was asthmatic while playing?
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
Wizywiz:
Pls op. I ve been thinking of something.. Can someone who has asthma be a footballer? How possible is it? Is there any footballer ever this was asthmatic while playing?

i don't think that there is any footballer ever that was asthmatic while playing because there was no footballer that was asthmatic... Those with asthma are normally advised to stay off exercise and football is one of those exercises
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:
I have a friend that has asthma.. and I heard that the disease has no cure... is it true?

For now, asthma has no cure
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by Wizywiz(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

i don't think that there is any footballer ever that was asthmatic while playing because there was no footballer that was asthmatic... Those with asthma are normally advised to stay off exercise and football is one of those exercises
hmm.. I thought as much.. TANX sir
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by FitnessDoctor: 12:48pm On May 20, 2017
Wizywiz:
hmm.. I thought as much.. TANX sir

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by Essentials1(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

For now, asthma has no cure

I thought as much
Re: This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season by toastedbread: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wizywiz:

make him no try am. na suicide mission. when i was younger, i had an ashmatic neighbour. the day he played street soccer with us, he almost died on the road. after running for 20mins, he went to the curb and was dancing one corner. na so we rush go steal inhaler for shop use give this boy.
tell your friend soccer isn't for him.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her / Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter / My Own Rape Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.