Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? (8701 Views)

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Martinez39(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
angry angry angry

I have always told myself right from age 13 that I cannot get married. I still will not get married. Surrogate mums and ashawos are better by a million mile. How can a man, who is working 9-5 from Monday to Friday, leave his house by 6:00am in the morning to hustle for the family and return home by 6:00pm to meet a house in disarray; a house that stinks; a house not clearly organised and plates left unwashed despite his wife staying at home 24/7? What's worse is the wife not having the decency and IQ to acknowledge that, as a right thinking person, good hygiene and keeping your house in order are necessary things and doing these things doesn't mean that you are your man's slave.

Trust the goats called "feminist stay-home wives," they would never sweep and mop the floors; never clear the stinking dishes and they allow food to keep on decaying grin ; never dust the furnitures and clean the windows etc. because "they will never be a man's slave." How stupid and inconsiderate can a human being be? Male or female, single or married, if you are at home the whole day and your spouse is away for a long time, why can't you do some chores and put the house in order? Besides, for the low hanging fruits of humanity called "feminists," how is ensuring the order, organisation and hygiene of yourself and environment making you a slave to your husband? Men on this forum that have these kind of wives, why are you still in the marriage? How can you be taking this from Monday to Friday?

Is it right to tell your husband "it's not my duty to do the chores. Do it yourself or get a maid" given that he is away from 6:00am to 6:00pm providing for you and the children while you have being home all day doing nothing? How senseless and inconsiderate! undecided Is this how you treat a hard working man? Some of these women even use the useless excuse "taking care of the kid(s) is really difficult" to justify being lazy. How difficult when you still have time to watch Zee World for six hours per day at least and still focus on social media for an additional two hours? grin Some are even inconsiderate to say "we need to share the house chores equally because taking care of the children is equally difficult(as the man's work)." May I never met such stupid, proud and inconsiderate women. I pity men trapped in such marriages.

Another annoying that these women, especially many western women, do is to start getting fat, ignoring their hygiene and appearance after they get married angry . They think they have arrived and I blame men for making these women think they have arrived. Personally, if I am in a relationship, my girl must know that, at all times, she is not irreplaceable — start misbehaving and I fling you through the window. How can a woman starts getting dirty, fat and tying smelly wrappers around house and be surprised that her husband is cheating with a hot b1tch? Many stupid "feminists" on this thread would say "I am not created to please a man." Well, you can't eat your cake and have it. A man can love you but you can't be look like Eniola Badmus in a smelly wrapper and unkept hair and expect his pεnis to stand for you? For how long will he able to resist his sexual urges all because he is trying to stay faithful to a stupid slob? Why should he put up with a slob when he can, in secret, enjoy a hot b1tch?

Most of these women can't even cook and will never cook so as not to pique their "feminist pride." Lazy, heartless and stupid women. How can you let such a hardworking man come back hungry and go to bed hungry? Some are so daft and inconsiderate that they would say "it's not my duty to cook for you. Do it yourself or get a maid." What nonsense?! How wicked? Can't you appreciate his effort and hard work towards providing for the all by himself? Can't you at least get him a cup of cold water or fruit juice on his return after an exhausting day at work? Why be totally useless and make him regret marrying you?

To make the whole situation hopeless, these women have the guts to withhold sex and negotiate with sex. Men with this type of women, I feel sorry for you. grin

You stvpid "feminist" stay-at-home wives are simply playing Russian roulette with your marriages. I hope when your marriages crash, your fellow feminists will be there for you to fix things up. Stop playing with your marriages. As for men, stop growing pot bellies and hit the gym, you can't look like Amaechi Muonagor and be surprised that your wife is smashing your barber who has a sexy and muscular body. If you know you know. So women, be reasonable and stop listening to "Feminists." Taking care of the house, the children and appreciating your hard working husbands are not crimes and they don't make you a slave to him in any way. Being a good and caring wife is not a bad thing and we good men love and appreciate good wives. "Feminists" have taught women that a mother who devotes her time to her family is an underachieving woman. This is not true and it is hypocrisy given that "feminists" always scream that women should be allowed to define themselves.

NB: I am angry today, be reasonable in your comment. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by MJBOLT: 4:41pm On May 29, 2019
i believe red flags would have popped up when they were dating but the man will still choose to ignore.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Martinez39(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
i believe red flags would have popped up when they were dating but the man will still choose to ignore.
White Knighting/simping is a disease that requires a rehabilitation centre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by RoyalBlu(f): 5:00pm On May 29, 2019
A feminist being a stay at home wife, mom?

Now that's new.

Or maybe it's the 'Oshod'i branch of feminists you mean.

Let's leave out the feminist thing out of this.
The woman you've described above is plainly a lazy, dirty and piggy human.

Or how can a normal stay at home wife be all of these?

But OP, you gotta tone it down a little you know. Making a relationship work is a two way thing. wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Martinez39(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Now that's new.

Forget that thing and stop pretending. Most of the feminists shouting "we are strong independent women. We need no man" are, behind close doors, sucking the dicks of wealthy boys and begging them not to leave them. Many beg on their knees with tears. In fact, most of them that are married are playing the tradition roles of a wife but they come to social media to spew "feminist" trash.

Let's also not forget that "feminists" are the champions of hypocrisy. They want women to be free and define themselves yet they bash women that decide to sacrifice their careers and stay at home to look after their family as underachieving women. How is being a good house wife and mother an underachievement?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Safiaa(f): 5:10pm On May 29, 2019
If you are not bringing in enough money to take care of the home and myself, you have no right to open your poverty stricken dirty mouth, and demand things to be done your way. Just saying.

6 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by RoyalBlu(f): 5:15pm On May 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Forget that thing and stop pretending. Most of the feminists shouting "we are strong independent women. We need no man" are, behind close doors, sucking the dicks of wealthy boys and begging them not to leave them. Many beg on their knees with tears. In fact, most of them that are married are playing the tradition roles of a wife but they come to social media to spew "feminist" trash.

What's here to pretend about

What you outlined in your post was a chronic lazy and dirty woman, which is always a deal breaker.

Don't think it has anything to do with being a feminist or not.

It's a character flaw.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Martinez39(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2019
Safiaa:
If you are not bringing in enough money to take care of the home and myself, you have no right to open your poverty stricken dirty mouth, and demand things to be done your way. Just saying.
grin I feel your pain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by adadike(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
I don't know where you got all this from but in Anambra here, women are doing cleanliness competition especially in their home front

4 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Martinez39(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2019
RoyalBlu:

What's here to pretend about

What you outlined in your post was a chronic lazy and dirty woman, which is always a deal breaker.

Don't think it has anything to do with being a feminist or not.

It's a character flaw.

Lol. Stop pretending like you don't get what I am saying. Read the topic again to see the connection between this attitude and "feminism." Besides, my topic says "What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women?"
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Vizzim: 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
Martinez39:
angry angry angry

I have always told myself right from age 13 that I cannot get married. I still will not get married. Surrogate mums and ashawos are better by a million mile. How can a man, who is working 9-5 from Monday to Friday, leave his house by 6:00am in the morning to hustle for the family and return home by 6:00pm to meet a house in disarray; a house that stinks; a house not clearly organised and plates left unwashed despite his wife staying at home 24/7? What's worse is the wife not having the decency and IQ to acknowledge that, as a right thinking person, good hygiene and keeping your house in order are necessary things and doing these things doesn't mean that you are your man's slave.

Trust the goats called "feminist stay-home wives," they would never sweep and mop the floors; never clear the stinking dishes and they allow food to keep on decaying grin ; never dust the furnitures and clean the windows etc. because "they will never be a man's slave." How stupid and inconsiderate can a human being be? Male or female, single or married, if you are at home the whole day and your spouse is away for a long time, why can't you do some chores and put the house in order? Besides, for the low hanging fruits of humanity called "feminists," how is ensuring the order, organisation and hygiene of yourself and environment making you a slave to your husband? Men on this forum that have these kind of wives, why are you still in the marriage? How can you be taking this from Monday to Friday?

Is it right to tell your husband "it's not my duty to do the chores. Do it yourself or get a maid" given that he is away from 6:00am to 6:00pm providing for you and the children while you have being home all day doing nothing? How senseless and inconsiderate! undecided Is this how you treat a hard working man? Some of these women even use the useless excuse "taking care of the kid(s) is really difficult" to justify being lazy. How difficult when you still have time to watch Zee World for six hours per day at least and still focus on social media for an additional two hours? grin Some are even inconsiderate to say "we need to share the house chores equally because taking care of the children is equally difficult(as the man's work)." May I never met such stupid, proud and inconsiderate women. I pity men trapped in such marriages.

Another annoying that these women, especially many western women, do is to start getting fat, ignoring their hygiene and appearance after they get married angry . They think they have arrived and I blame men for making these women think they have arrived. Personally, if I am in a relationship, my girl must know that, at all times, she is not irreplaceable — start misbehaving and I fling you through the window. How can a woman starts getting dirty, fat and tying smelly wrappers around house and be surprised that her husband is cheating with a hot b1tch? Many stupid "feminists" on this thread would say "I am not created to please a man." Well, you can't eat your cake and have it. A man can love you but you can't be look like Eniola Badmus in a smelly wrapper and unkept hair and expect his pεnis to stand for you? For how long will he able to resist his sexual urges all because he is trying to stay faithful to a stupid slob? Why should he put up with a slob when he can, in secret, enjoy a hot b1tch?

Most of these women can't even cook and will never cook so as not to pique their "feminist pride." Lazy, heartless and stupid women. How can you let such a hardworking man come back hungry and go to bed hungry? Some are so daft and inconsiderate that they would say "it's not my duty to cook for you. Do it yourself or get a maid." What nonsense?! How wicked? Can't you appreciate his effort and hard work towards providing for the all by himself? Can't you at least get him a cup of cold water or fruit juice on his return after an exhausting day at work? Why be totally useless and make him regret marrying you?

To make the whole situation hopeless, these women have the guts to withhold sex and negotiate with sex. Men with this type of women, I feel sorry for you. grin

You stvpid "feminist" stay-at-home wives are simply playing Russian roulette with your marriages. I hope when your marriages crash, your fellow feminists will be there for you to fix things up. Stop playing with your marriages. As for men, stop growing pot bellies and hit the gym, you can't look like Amaechi Muonagor and be surprised that your wife is smashing your barber who has a sexy and muscular body. If you know you know. So women, be reasonable and stop listening to "Feminists." Taking care of the house, the children and appreciating your hard working husbands are not a crime and they don't make you a slave to him in any way. Being a good and caring wife is not a bad thing and we good men love and appreciate good wives. "Feminists" have taught women that a mother who devotes her time to her family is an underachieving woman. This is not true and it is hypocrisy given that "feminists" always scream that women should be allowed to define themselves.

Op I feel your pain. Some women just lack the little things that makes a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Martinez39(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
I don't know where you got all this from but in Anambra here, women are doing cleanliness competition especially in their home front
"What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women?"
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by rawpadgin(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2019
Safiaa:
even if he bought u a private jet its still wrong for him to say that things must be done his way. What if his way is the wrong way?

Couples should be able to sit down together & discuss the best for the family.

BTW, ur comment shows that u will make a very terrible wife. No offense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by carter009(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2019
With that your picture, I don't think so.
adadike:
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2019
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by RoyalBlu(f): 7:36pm On May 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Stop pretending like you don't get what I am saying. Read the topic again to see the connection between this attitude and "feminism." Besides, my topic says "What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women?"

cheesy

OK to answer your question...

What's wrong with these set of married women is that they're a bunch of careless, dirty, piggish, lazy females who lacks basic wifely skills.

A woman that cannot manage her home has no business being married. Even if there are helping hands, she should be able to keep everything in sync.

As for that feminism matter, I nor sabi that one o cheesy cheesy
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by damtan(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2019
Read only the first paragraph... too long epistlesad
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 29, 2019
Safiaa:
grin grin
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 29, 2019
Martinez39:
angry angry angry

You stvpid "feminist" stay-at-home wives are simply playing Russian roulette with your marriages. I hope when your marriages crash, your fellow feminists will be there for you to fix things up. Stop playing with your marriages. As for men, stop growing pot bellies and hit the gym, you can't look like Amaechi Muonagor and be surprised that your wife is smashing your barber who has a sexy and muscular body. If you know you know. So women, be reasonable and stop listening to "Feminists." Taking care of the house, the children and appreciating your hard working husbands are not a crime and they don't make you a slave to him in any way. Being a good and caring wife is not a bad thing and we good men love and appreciate good wives. "Feminists" have taught women that a mother who devotes her time to her family is an underachieving woman. This is not true and it is hypocrisy given that "feminists" always scream that women should be allowed to define themselves.

but this is how men behave na. giving you a taste of your medicine. No bleeps to give

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by FeminineSniper(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Now that's new.

But OP, you gotta tone it down a little you know. Making a relationship work is a two way thing. wink

You are very correct, but come to think of it, can u kindly define a two way thing, cos if the man wakes up as early as 5am every morning and had to work weekends occasionally, don't you think he is deliberately doing is own share of the two-way thing? Just asking though

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:36pm On May 29, 2019
kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by rex444(m): 1:41am On May 30, 2019
When dog wan die, even shit smell no dey entice am
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by jordyspices: 4:28am On May 30, 2019
OP all these epistle just to vent your anger on a feminist WONDERFUL

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by CHoccolaTE: 4:48am On May 30, 2019
Op is clearly a small boy that lives on the internet and has no idea how things are in real life.
Just starting a thread to post fantasies he conjured in his imagination.
Who watches TV for 6 hours a day? With kids in the house?
And which sane woman will just stay comfortably and not try to get a job to support herself and kids considering how bad the economy is?

Nigerian men just love gassing themselves up with the breadwinner thing. The truth is that many men can barely provide and families are seriously depending on joint support from the wife for sustenance. As I am typing this post there is presently a topic on front page about a struggling man who is keeping malice with his wife because she didn't give him 200 naira recharge card to dash his father.
In real life many men are like that, many of them have even abandoned their duties and are wasting money on sidechics while the wives take up different hustles because they don't want to see their kids suffering.

Yet these men come online everyday claiming to be wonderful providers that always provide for lazy no good women.

7 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Tunagee(m): 5:11am On May 30, 2019
Safiaa:

This is one of the category of women he referred to, who cannot tale care of the home.

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Tunagee(m): 5:14am On May 30, 2019
Some women can be very useless at home and irresponsible. My wife was almost going to be that way, but I did not allow it.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by mejai(m): 5:23am On May 30, 2019
Safiaa:
for ur own house
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by femi4: 5:33am On May 30, 2019
They were never wife materials and always turned out to be a bad Mother that know next to nothing about taking care of a baby
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Martinez39(m): 5:52am On May 30, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Op is clearly a small boy that lives on the internet and has no idea how things are in real life.
Just starting a thread to post fantasies he conjured in his imagination.
Who watches TV for 6 hours a day? With kids in the house?
And which sane woman will just stay comfortably and not try to get a job to support herself and kids considering how bad the economy is?
Oya start painting all women as NAWALTS and precious unicorns. Do you know me? Have you met me before? So you think people don't watch Zee World, seasonal films and the likes for up to 6 hours(even up to 8 hours)? So you think the situation I discussed in my op is happening in real life? You are thinking like a small girl that lives on the internet

Nigerian men just love gassing themselves up with the breadwinner thing. The truth is that many men can barely provide and families are seriously depending on joint support from the wife for sustenance. As I am typing this post there is presently a topic on front page about a struggling man who is keeping malice with his wife because she didn't give him 200 naira recharge card to dash his father.
In real life many men are like that, many of them have even abandoned their duties and are wasting money on sidechics while the wives take up different hustles because they don't want to see their kids suffering.

Yet these men come online everyday claiming to be wonderful providers that always provide for lazy no good women.
My topic says "What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women?" Try to comprehend fully. I don't know who on this thread is trying to feign being a wonderful provider with a lazy and inconsiderate wife. Perhaps you are see what I am not seeing. There is more to this message.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Martinez39(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2019
mejai:

for ur own house
Don't mind Safiaa. According to her, as long as her husband is not being a good ATM, he doesn't have the right to tell her to keep her environment clean and in order even though she has been at home 24/7. He has to go hustle from morning till evening to provide for his family; come back to a dirty and stinking house; go to bed hungry, endure a sexless marriage and shouldn't voice out because he is not making enough money. E get as e be o.

You see why I say feminist are hypocrites? How would she feel if her husband brought a hot b1tch home and said "if you are not contributing to the bill and doing the chores, you have no right to open your unproductive, broke and lazy mouth to complain. Just saying"? grin They talk about how they should have equal rights and how society should respect gender equality but many of them heap all the financial burdens on their spouse. If your husband is not earning enough, what stops you from earning enough? Are you not the "strong independent woman"?

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Hez143(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2019
Pls dont mind my write up.
NB:long write up
Actually,i rarely comment on nairaland,but you got my attention,after reading all you wrote,i had to check your profile and i what i found there makes me think you need help.
to summarize it,it like you drop 4point up there and am give you 4 syptoms of you sickness and a cure.
1)doing house chores:nobody has any excuse for being dirty,but come to think of this scenerio, most times i saw the things my brother's wife does in a day,if not for ego,i would offer to help her in,she's a full house wife too,wake up in the morning,bath two kids,one is 3,the other is just 1month old,take the eldest to school,cook,sweep,all before 7:3o,after coming back,she rest for few minute,start washing plates,clean the kitchen,while shes doing this,she never sweep compound oo,after that,she pack cloth outside to wash,clean the house,mop the floor,wash cloth,after that,sweep the comopund,after that she eats,and sleep.before 12,she awake and the work continues till night.i had this alajo says she dirty,the alago comes either when she takes the eldest to school or when shes resting.isnt she really dirty?
2:getting fat:kudos to all ladies who try and stay in shape always,but do you all know that not matter the workout they do,they'll add weight when they are pregnant and when they give birth?and have you heard of specialization(economics)?doing everything everytime,no adevtures in it,no fantasies?,you get bored,fatigue has just 4 letters more than fat!!
3:witholding sex:women are emotional creatures,the feel when you are in mood smiley is the time to strike if she on something with you,that bad and am not in support of that,but come to think of it,someone who has been working since morning might be tired,a woman you call a full house wife does more work than a regular 9-5 worker.
4:feminist;they are just egocentric people who,are afraid to fall in love,probably after an heartbreak and are too proud to accept it.i also think that's bad,love is a beautiful thing,wtf did i know about love,me that am single.
Your cure,
TRY AND PLAY HOUSEWIFE WITH A BABY FOR ONE WEEK,IF SYPTOM,THEN AM RATHER STUPID THEN.
Dont carry arsenal frustration come meet us for here,i know how if feel,am an arsenal fan too
In other news,today is my birthday,show me love abeg,3059974649,na first bank i dey use. smiley
Pls let appreciate our our women and mums out there,they are really trying not all this slay queens wwe have everywhere

5 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? by Hez143(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2019
op, dont forget,'if you grow up wrongly,it not your fault,but if you grow old wrongly,who would you blame?'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me / Good night messages for your loved ones / Share Your Worst Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.