Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me (2147 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by vikiylove(f): 7:59pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

in my state na blenze dem dey call am cheesy

so they don't go beyond secondary school in your state...

It is not your fault
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by bitchcrafts: 8:02pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
am new too.. Welcome dear
Jambiti mama! Me I will want to gbe enu si your milk factory oh. Walahi I'm magnetized!
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

it is bwess you want to see abi?
yes! U have big bwess? I need lots of it in my adventurous life grin
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

so they don't go beyond secondary school in your state...

It is not your fault

Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by dacovajnr: 8:37pm On May 20, 2017
Upload your pix and I wee personally pray for you with Chelsea dry gin grin

Just make sure you're endowed else we go troll youfor you angry

For reference contact lefulefu cool
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Upload your pix and I wee personally pray for you with Chelsea dry gin grin

Just make sure you're endowed else we go troll youfor you angry

For reference contact lefulefu cool

dont need to referee any babe with aluminum yansh bro grin
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by dacovajnr: 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

dont need to referee any babe with aluminum yansh bro grin
Chai! grin
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by vikiylove(f): 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

Are your lips like that in real life... It could cool tho..
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by vikiylove(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes! U have big bwess? I need lots of it in my adventurous life grin

No wonder you can't boast of up to a 500,000 in your account right now.. Because you life is being held stagnant by pics of bwess and real life bwess... mtcheww abeg swerve
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

Are your lips like that in real life... It could cool tho..
yea its like dat in real life cheesy
u want to french kiss it?
i like girls with lucious kissable lips cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by vikiylove(f): 8:54pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

yea its like dat in real life cheesy
u want to french kiss it?
i like girls with lucious kissable lips cheesy

mtcheww. you just spoiled everything...

you must be one of those broke men out there... according to fitnesdoctor.. pink lips are also a sign of good health and all you can think of is kissing and sex..

Go and build your bank account to six figures then come back to me...
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Amarabae(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:
yea its like dat in real life cheesy u want to french kiss it? i like girls with lucious kissable lips cheesy
sorry to interrupt. you look familiar, are you a doc?
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

mtcheww. you just spoiled everything...

you must be one of those broke men out there... according to fitnesdoctor.. pink lips are also a sign of good health and all you can think of is kissing and sex..

Go and build your bank account to six figures then come back to me...
haba i just said kissing oooo...when did u hear me mention sex grin.we can just be popping popcorns while watching dat movie never been kiss.and who said i was broke?...i might have a secret foreign bank account.u never know cheesy

Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 20, 2017
Amarabae:

sorry to interrupt.
you look familiar, are you a doc?
i might look like someone u know oo.i am not sure we have met and nope i am not a doctor.
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by dacovajnr: 9:10pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

haba i just said kissing oooo...when did u hear me mention sex grin.we can just be popping popcorns while watching dat movie never been kiss.and who said i was broke?...i might have a secret foreign bank account.u never know cheesy
The vikiylove girl be saying "broke young guy" islike she be one of our numerous slay queens who just decided to extend her network to NL in search of clients grin grin

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by vikiylove(f): 9:12pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

In other words you don't even know what you have right now.. I think you are one of those guys who dreamed of having great things before they reached their twenties and today.. they are just managing..

Broke guys..
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by vikiylove(f): 9:13pm On May 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
The vikylove girl be saying "broke young guy" islike she be one of our numerous slay queens who just decided to extend her network to NL in search of clients grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself and your broke bank account
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
The vikiylove girl be saying "broke young guy" islike she be one of our numerous slay queens who just decided to extend her network to NL in search of clients grin grin
abi my brother grin grin grin grin
she get mouth sha grin
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

No wonder you can't boast of up to a 500,000 in your account right now.. Because you life is being held stagnant by pics of bwess and real life bwess... mtcheww abeg swerve
whatever u say miss.
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by dacovajnr: 9:22pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

Keep deceiving yourself and your broke bank account
Come and gimme money now rich madam grin
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by vikiylove(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Come and gimme money now rich madam grin

I don't help broke guys who play with their future... Go and help yourself..

Please don't quote me..
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by dacovajnr: 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

abi my brother grin grin grin grin
she get mouth sha grin
She dey try grin

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by dacovajnr: 9:31pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

I don't help broke guys who play with their future... Go and help yourself..

Please don't quote me..
Lefulefu this girl go sweet for mouth Ooooo! grin

All eyes on you...

Btw, Welcome to NL and brace up
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
gringrin
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Lefulefu this girl go sweet for mouth Ooooo! grin

All eyes on you...

Btw, Welcome to NL and brace up
hehe u want to get bitten lips abi? grin grin
she go jus bite ur lips comot.me na safe zone i dey so grin grin grin grin
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by dacovajnr: 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

hehe u want to get bitten lips abi? grin grin
she go jus bite ur lips comot.me na safe zone i dey so grin grin grin grin
We never see the person behind the account sef...she had better be endowed grin

Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
We never see the person behind the account sef...she had better be endowed grin
babes who are endowed are always calm wink

Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 20, 2017
sad
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 20, 2017
Berlynn:
another one lipsrsealed slay kings food is ready

I love your hair
Re: New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
cruchenuti:

I love your hair
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Suffer More From Broken Heart, Ladies Or Guys? / 3 Days Straight Erection: Will I Survive? / ‘am Aware Of It’ - Lady Who Was Put On Sale For #100 By Her Ex-boyfriend Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.